Kids asleep

>Kids asleep
>Now we tease
What did she mean by this?

What the hell chapter is this (edit?) from?

17 and not an edit as far as I know.

the kid's real dad is coming over

What is this manga about?

He drove her home gently so you know what happens next.

Mom teaching their daughter how to tease dad.

NTR

edging

wasn't this a fake/shitpost chapter?

Just the mangaka doin their thing.

Setting up for the biggest 4th wall breaking tease in manga history.

How did it feel to be teased?

i don't know how people fell for this bait, the kid literally has her father's dumb surprised look.
>inb4 it might be just sameface
not a chance since the author clearly can draw other faces especially the mc's friends

just marathoned the first volume of this, when does it get good?

That's pretty much it.

So what are the odds that she only married him in so that when he's on his deathbed she can tell him it was all a joke?

it was pretty much confirmed here >nishikata on his deathbed
>"chi wasn't yours, gotcha!"

Vanillafags ignore this. They just can't see themselves in the wrong. More pathetic than that literally post fanfiction mangas to support their claim.

Dropped.

Do you think they are into kinky bdsm play?

She tied Nishikata's limbs to the best post, dipped her hand in a bunch of oil, and rubbed his head nonstop for an hour.

> One child
Step it up Japan I want to see that tight bod squeeze out a litter of future tax payers

NTR hype was huge at the time, author gave a literal fuck you to that way of thinking.. NTR fags fell for it, hook line and sinker.

Some of those idiots still didn't get it with the sequel's first fucking chapter, where their daughter is learning to spell her fucking name. STILL wasn't clear enough.

Well hopefully that's what she wants to tease him for.

hot damn

Something tells me it's the opposite; things are often switched around in the bedroom for such one-sided relationships outside of it.

Chances are she teases him until he snaps and "does pushups" until she's an unconscious mess.

Technically it's "just as planned" on her part, but, well, ya know.

The greatest love story ever told

woah there. let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Is the spin-off weekly? At this rate it's gonna have more chapters than the main mango.