Nanatsu no Taizai 242

Escanor confirmed for /our guy/

How will they ever stop Chandler? The guy can handle all the able-bodied sins with one hand tied behind his back.

By his lack of surprise did he already know about her form? I think it would have been nice if they went into detail about it and how she might of kept that info from him

they have been giving alot of attention to Ban lately so he might get a power up, maybe drain from all other sins?

I bet a thousand suns that Cusack is going to get killed by Melodias. Probably in an attempt to stand up for Zeldris.

Probably going to be killed by Mel or something since I doubt he or Zeldris will be okay with Mel trying to save angel Elizabeth.

my guess....no! my wish(!!!!!) is that king will finally get a power up and rape everyone including escanor and melfags...

but that wont happen :(

By wanking Meliodas more, duh

>Escanor is a lolicon
Based

Crawl back to whatever shithole you came from

Power of Sun (loli) is what makes him stronger.
Truly poetry.

Escanor is the cutest.

Escanor will beat end him right after beating Zeldris, his butler, Meliodas and the Demon King.

Escanor or Meliodas

Also Nakaba forgets the clusterfuck of hax Gowther and King have

Sadly if shonen tropes are anything to go by Escanor won't have too many crowning moments left. We've progressively seen more and more of his powers with every new encounter and now we've pretty much seen everything.

So Escanor is human
Meliodas is demon
Diane giant
King fairy
Gowther a doll

what is Merlin?

>Two of the Seven Deadly Sins are lolicons
>Another is a shotacon
What did Nakaba mean by this?

Perfection.

Loli

>is a lolicon
Can he get even more likable?

>Elizabeth is a shotacon
>Ban is a lolicon
>Diane is a shotacon
>Escanor is a lolicon
>Gowther is a trap

Gowther also fucked a 16 year old minutes before she died.

>7 deadly sins
One of the sins is over represented.

It's been so long sice the last time I read this manga I already forgot how much of a pedophile this author is.

Meliodas is probably also a lolicon given how many times he's seen Elizabeth as a child.