Why can't right wingers exist without censorship ?

don't they realize their ideas just can't stand up to criticism ?why can't right wingers exist without censorship ?

Attached: file.png (1503x757, 490K)

Why can't we exist in a place without censorship such as, say, Sup Forums?

The left is the side censoring people, bra...

Libshits are fucking brainwashed

We need to cull welfare immediately so these shitheads can grow out of their diapers

tf you saying you fucking kike
left wing cannot stand without censorship
jesus why the fuck am I replying to a low energy shill thread? go fucking fuck yourself and kill yourself

>Because everyone will tell them to shut up.

Actually, it's because espousing support of trump will very likely get you killed by insane leftists, and their owners.

Sup Forums definitely censors people with challenging opinions, they just can't function without using ad hominem fallacies

you stonewall people who are better at applying logic to their arguments, it's a form of censorship

>Sup Forums definitely censors people with challenging opinions

Actually, Sup Forums has the most diverse discussions of any discussion forum in the entire world.

Taking down your weird fetish shit isn't censorship, its having some human decency Eurocuck

rationality and critical thinking aren't fetish, you sheep

lol yeah right, that's reddit

>criticism is a form of censorship

Please stop.

Sup Forums is one of the purest examples of free speech in the entire world... which is why many governments and powerful organizations and individuals, hate it so fervently.

Because much of the money and power maintained in the world is maintenanced and achieved through lies, hiding lies, and keeping lies hidden by any means necessary.

>lol yeah right, that's reddit

Do you guys talk about all of the topics that we do, on reddit?

Or do you hound it into silence?

weird fetish shit is pretty much the only thing that gets deleted on Sup Forums though, are you having difficulty with the meaning of the word "censorship"?

see ? can't stand up to criticism, ask me to stop, and then talk about how there are diverse opinions, you're proving my point

rational people don't waste time trying to change your minds and show you that science is better than racism

of course, unless it's a right wing subreddit, they will silence opposition there, reddit is very right wing, the admin still haven't banned the donald which is a disgusting safe space for racists like you

"human decency" would be not to hate people based on skin color

why do you hate blacks ?

wow a French poster

Remember when CNN used to allow conversation at the footer of their news? What was that, five years ago now?

>rational people don't waste time trying to change your minds and show you that science is better than racism

So, anyone who disagrees with your philosopy or perspective on the world is automatically "Not scientific", and also a "Racist", right?

Have you ever considered the possiblility that your worldview may in fact be wrong?

Because that's what real scientists MUST be able to ask themselves, and get a truthful answer.

Because reality doesn't actually operate in a way that you think or feel it SHOULD.

If you are not willing to actually accept that you might be wrong, you aren't a scientist, and no amount of calling someone "Racist" will ever change that.

>f course, unless it's a right wing subreddit, they will silence opposition there, reddit is very right wing, the admin still haven't banned the donald which is a disgusting safe space for racists like you

No, the_donald got co-opted by the mainstream media leftists, and is used as sort of a trap/training ground for pre-Sup Forums invasion discussion.

The whole thing it a larp.

Attached: 8de.png (680x681, 116K)

no you're just objectively a retard. you think someone disagreeing with you is censorship? my first instinct is to tell you to drink bleach because that's fucking stupid, not because your "idea" holds up on it's on and I'm "afraid" of it.

Attached: stuff.jpg (621x569, 19K)

>dissent against my opinion is censorship
Leftists unironically think this.
They think someone calling you a nigger in a place where you post anonymously "silences" you.

>lefty subreddits ban and ostracize righties
>righty subreddits ban and ostracize lefties
Sounds fair to me.

What, was I supposed to say "You're right, please go on and I love you?"

I can handle criticism, I just think your criticism is retarded.

Nobody is censoring you on account you are still allowed to waste our time.

Attached: reddit.jpg (1000x539, 46K)

Wow, that's some deep philosophical discourse and hard hitting investigation into current events, right there.

Is it wrong if I hate blacks? Now you are just censoring me , so what if I hate blacks what are you going to do, murder me? Silence me because I hate blacks? Fuck you french bastard I hate blacks whenever I want and wherever I want

After exhaustive and meticulous analysis of your posts I can state with unerring honesty you're a giant faggot.

That subreddit has pro-Trump mods????

>that's reddit
damn right, subreddits like /r/latestagecapitalism, /r/politics, /r/news and so on are censorship-free and bastions of free speech and discussion.

so much animosity
that's called "backfiring", you do it when faced with an argument that challenges your ideas

it does, it's insensitive and gratuitous

leftists subs are havens of free speech, racism isn't protected, much less so on private platforms

i'm just trying to educate you

probably racists

it's wrong to hate people based on skin color that's called racism sweetie

incorrect. here is your (you).

Yet you still have the ability to post what ever the fuck you want here and have your message get out. People will absolutely read it. Some may agree with you, some may disagree. Most will call you the faggot that you are. But your message is getting out.

Ugh, listen up faguette, your entire argument i ridiculous. Someone removed an anti-trump post on a tiny part of the internet that the mods want to remain an apolitical one. That is not censorship, most subreddits remove off-topic content because they are trying to have conversations on a particular topic.

To extrapolate this to "right-wingers censor everyone because that's the only way they survive" is patently absurd. Is it possible that some rightwingers sometimes try to censor some people or opinions in some space? Yes, possible. Is it comparable to all the agitators trying to ban mainstream conservatives from expressing their opinions in public places, in many cases, using violence to shut down their events? No, it isn't, and it's dishonest to pretend it is.

you have a brown penis

they're just mad because people were posting old tweets of trump getting rightfully btfo

i think you just have fragile feelings and can't handle dissent, you are the real triggered snowflakes, just saying

you should stop projecting

Reddit is truly cucked, they're being cucked by their own users (powermods and such). There are subreddits on there like reddit.com/r/stopadvertising that threatens Reddits advertisement sources:

"Reddit has a problem, it's a big problem.
Subreddits such as /r/The_Donald, /r/Conservative, and /r/Conspiracy promote hateful ideas, fake news, and dangerous ideologies. We believe we can make a change to that by highlighting to advertisers their money is being spent next to racist and hateful ideas.

Angry Advertisers = Less money to Reddit."

There's also reddit.com/r/AgainstHateSubreddits which posts hateful content on other subreddits which the users BRIGADE (which would be a violation on any other subreddit. Reddit is so cucked, they allow themselves to be cucked and encourage it.

/r/AgainstHateProfiles is the next step where the Reddit SS Squad targets specific users.

A lot of the main culprits of these are Reddit powermod users like /u/T_Dumbsford (literal tranny), /u/AwkwardTheTurtle, /u/DubTeeDub (cucked black supremacist), etc... All mods on /r/AHS and any other similar subreddit. They moderate dozens of subreddits and influence the Reddit body-politic culturally into its cucked state of today.

reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/comments/856fxi/just_a_little_club_starring_t_dumbsford/

Sorry for the Reddit spacing

Attached: FRkGeAS.png (1008x606, 615K)

Why can't you post honestly instead of almost every thread having an ironic/disingenuous headline and subtext?

nothing disingenuous about making an honest remark about the fragility of right wing ideology

Racism is not about skin color unlike lefties tell. You can say this stupid skin color thing a million of times but it will not become truth. Until you accept this simple fact you are going to be ignored. You can annoy someone here, but being an obvious to the bone demagogue shill makes your posts stand out like a pack of loud feral niggers in an all white mall, so there is zero chances you will change anyone's mind. Shills like you are coming here by the thousands, there is no point to argue with someone who is obviously not looking for real discussion from the start but just trying to implant doubts with minimum effort.

Attached: B60ZMeAIUAAk6y-.jpg (320x210, 20K)

Reddit known to have censorhip, it's not about idology. Your "honest" remark is a fallacy.

>caring about reddit

Attached: 1509159552375.png (571x618, 29K)

You Racist

Attached: CE07B200-0BAA-4715-900F-18757FA17F9B.jpg (229x250, 20K)

>reddit censors against liberals in favor of conservatives

Attached: really nigga.jpg (500x364, 29K)

Ironically the Left wants to censor our opinions. The right doesn't want to censor opinions, we censor your miserable existence

the entire front page of reddit is literally littered with sponsored content for the Democratic party.

You are utterly delusional

>"no u": the thread

Attached: BAAF3197-1F95-4BB7-93E4-EDA22F8548FE.jpg (640x732, 77K)

You're fucking retarded. The Left is the one censoring people.

The Left's publications don't even allow comments that go against their idiotic beliefs or have removed comment sections entirely.

>t. Mehdi el Bougnouli