Why do women like Gilgamesh?

Narcissistic bastard. No empathy. Selfish. Spoiled. Probably gay for Enkidu. You do the math yourself, shouldn't be too hard.

>You do the math yourself, shouldn't be too hard.
I'm an English major

And yet you're still here with trailer trash and stoners.

I dunno, maybe because he's a good king? You *did* understand his character, right?

Gil was a shit king, if you had read the Epic you would understand this

For the same reason men like Illya. Genitals are not good judges of character.

Gilgamesh saw the world for what it rightfully was: his

But there's nothing wrong with Ilya

The same reason they fall for chads.

Same reason why women like 50 shades of grey. Gilgamesh is essentially an otomege love interest.

Name one thing

She's a literal psychopath, a broken sham of a human being. Also she's by far the worst girl in the entire franchise, she's even worst girl of her own spin-off.

He's a narcissist, so he oozes confidence for one, he's also filthy rich and goes after what he wants.
I could see a lot of women being bothered by how self interested he is, but it probably doesn't outweigh the other obvious factors.

Gil please

Because he was made to please the female public?

>treats women like objects
>meant to appeal to women

Read CCC and you will understand.

I don't see the issue.

Just like there's nothing wrong with Gil then.

it's delightful to see him job so hard all the time. but I like him better in CCC, yes.

Most important of all he fucks good and he's rich.

Do you know why so many men like superficial women with big breasts. It's not 'perfection' that stimulates people's libido.

Except that Saber totally looks like the last weakness he has, and the fact that he looks stupid trying to seduce her is the cherry on the cake.

Shitposting aside, he is one of the best characters in Fate . I understand why people that only know him in FSN wouldn't agree though because he was genuinely terrible written in FSN.

>read CCC
CCC is not worth reading

Because hes an alpha who doesn't take shit, gets what he wants, arrogant with power and fortune to actually back it, and is super good looking. This is just his character though, sure sometimes he gets his shit pushed in in silly ways like by Shirou but what matters is that he's confident assertive and attractive.

Because he has all the confidence of the world, is strong as fuck, genuinely believes he owns everything and everyone, is very muscular and handsome, and his penis is probably huge.

How is this difficult to understand?

>is strong as fuck
KING
OF
JOBBERS

It was worth the two and a half years of studying nip so I wouldn't have to check the dictionary every two seconds, I s-swear!

Women are gold diggers

>Probably gay for Enkidu
Kings in the past have a weakspot for the boipucci.

Just imagine fucking hundreds and thousand women. You'll grow sick of it for sure. Then you see your boyservant bending over and revealing his boipuss

But didn't Enkidu kick his ass?

The funny thing is, the kind of woman who husbandos him is the kind of woman he'd actively despise.

Gil's always the bottom though.

It's not gay if the balls don't touch

If you mean real women, I don't know any non fat weeabo women that do.

Because he's a 10/10 in all aspects. And he's freaking Gilgamesh, he has a great lore backing him up.

He's pretty obnoxious and Nasu/Urobuchi had to make him more likeable since F/SN so his personality is all over the place too.

>alpha
>throws a fit when someone disrespects him
That's not very alpha dude

explain

>lets maggots trample over himself

typical

It's not him they like. It's his bank account. One look at it and they just bend over.

Saber is not for sexual

there's literally no proof of that being the case

but if it is the case, sex appeal

I wonder if Gil's fangirls think Saber is a stuck up bitch for not swoon over Gil's perfection.

He's alpha as fuck.

Bitches love bad bois

But I was told that acting aggressive and possessive was a turn off

By a woman?

I like Gilgamesh (as a character and not as a person), who the fuck would ever think that? She's in the right, I'd stay a thousand miles away from him and dudes like him in real life

because he fits a specific type of fetish, same reason men like Saber Alter

CCC retconned Gilgamesh's feelings for Saber from creepy stalkerish obsession to genuine, yearning love. Gil's ending is literally him have a major case of oneitis over Saber despite her not even in being in the game.

>same reason men like Saber Alter
I do.

Patrician taste.

Her eating habits are still pitful. I want a /fit/ waifu.

>that
>not fit

She's /fit/ sure but her lifestyle isn't.

Saber is for Rin, everyone knows this

It's easy to gay ship him with Kirei and Enkidu.

She's a servant. She can eat whatever she wants.

Why is the King of Heroes a dyel?

Japs can't into fitness. I don't have the page of Gil-sama but look at Redman.

>187cm
>78kg
He's Auschwitz mode.

He's supposed to rival the king charming Arthur.

Quote please.

He wants to fuck King Arthur though.

No you fat sack of diabetic shit, he ripped but not huge.

I'm 183cm and 69kg, I know what I'm talking about.

You are a sad sack who never lifted a day in your life. He probably bulked and then got shredded. Stop being a useless fuck and hit the gym.

I've been going for a while now and just recently got my eating habits together, though. I can now eat 3000+ without a problem. Used to eat only about 1300 a day.

If I remember correctly, Gil used a youth potion from GoB which probably made him lose all of his gains.

I want to let Saber eat anything she wants and watch all the fat go to her bust and thighs!

>Gilfags are gymrats from /fit/
Who would have thought.

Gilfags aren't human.

stop acting like as if you were a /fit/fag
78 kg for a 187 cm tall ripped guy is not normal you retard

78 kg on a 187 cm frame is the pinnacle of hungry skelly mode.

holy fucking shit, just how much Nasu wants to whitewash Gilgamesh?
> h-he's actually not a social darwinistic cunt just for the sake of it. He was trying to jumpstart humanity's evolution and save them from their demise!
> h-he's actually a pretty nice guy, you dummy just summoned him in the wrong class!
> h-he would actually treat Saber much better than the beta redhead

It would be hard to treat Seibah worse than sword-kun

A rich good looking person.
Also a literal Kang.
Girls dream of Princes, now imagine a young King.
Troubled by women in his story. Females imagine they may be the good woman to settle with him unlike the bad ones.

That said as a male I like Gilgamesh as a Villain Char. The only characters Gilgamesh respected were Kotomine Kirei, Rider (Iskandar) and Saber. The rest was ants for him.

Gil is shown to be not a retard in Babylonia. Whether or not you like the character, it's readily apparent that he is portrayed as and understood to be a good king.

In a history which is identical to the 'canonical one' until the last few years of his life, Gilgamesh is so respected and beloved by the people of Babylon that they refuse to leave him and his capital city when he declares to all of them that he has seen the future, and that they will all be murdered in 6 months by the goddess Tiamat. 6 months later, as the world is literally ending, many of them have to be ordered to leave the city because they still don't want to leave him alone.

None of this is to say that Gil was *always* a good king - he wasn't - but that he was, at many points in time, extremely good at his job.

I can concede that he is better in CCC than he is in FSN, attitude wise, but I was talking about his "relationship" with Saber in Zero and FSN.

He's not exactly Alpha. He gets bothered by many small things but doesn't care about some big ones.
He is literally the King from the Epic translated the most possible to average anime life.

Also the fact he is extremely awkward about Saber helps awkward males related to him.

But Gilgamesh ruled the city of Uruk, not Babylon, what are you talking about?

>Alpha poser
>Thin-skinned
>Obsessed with appearance
>Awkward around girls
>Possibly gay
Gil is literally /fit/

Yes, sorry. Running on old memories. It's been, what, a year since Babylonia? I've only really gone back to the climaxes since then.

Ozymandias is literally the only good king in Fate.
In fact he's so good that it forced Nasu to asspull another version of Gil in FGO

>Awkward around girls?

He fucks a shit ton of girls with a snap of a finger. Wtf are you talking about? That profile sounds more like Lancer.

Cu doesn't get fucked in the ass from guys though.

Anime only. Explain. I though Gil was purely hetero and fucked a bunch of his harems because he was so keenly interested in Saber being a cum box. What is this about getting fucked in the ass?

Please learn how English word tenses work

Women are objects and they love to be treated as so..

That's because you are the opposite of Alpha user

Gil does buttstuff with Enkidu before he became a servant.

It's just nonsense. Don't worry about it. Historical revisionism bleeding into Japanese fiction, for some reason.

Is this canon or is this some shitbird using some tumblr yaoi shit to push an agenda?

The latter.

Canon in both the Nasuverse and in real life.

>Jacobesen concentrates on the lines in which Gilgamesh envision himself as "loving" and "cohabiting" with the axe, which it is clear from other parts of the text metaphorically represents Enkidu, "as if it were a woman"
>This, Jacobsen writes, "cannot mean anything but that homosexual intercourse is going to take place between Gilgamesh and the newcomer."
>Jacobsen then points to the lines elsewhere in the Epic that describe Enkidu as "a being of enormous sexual vigor"

Okay, what exactly do you believe that "historical revisionism" means?

If you want to push your weird faggot theories, you have many other places to do so.

Modern scholars accept that Gilgamesh and Enkidu had sex. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's not part of the legend. Are you also going to claim that the ancient Greeks and medieval Japanese never had sanctioned homosexual relationships?