Watamote

What do you think of when you see this fanged cutie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1VaEdKwXJhM
youtube.com/watch?v=SouY1MKclZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That her screams will echo throughout eternity

Sex!

Enkou.

Given that she feels the need to passive-aggressively harass a quiet girl with only one friend, she's insecure as fuck.
>No fixed social circle, keeps trying to move in on other groups and pick up popular girls
>Gets by on being snarky and gossiping
>Underhanded in her attempts to get other girls whilst also being overtly insecure about it (actively wonders after Mako to the girl's bathroom just because she left her during lunch)
Seriously low self-esteem. She's probably the fourth Tomoko variant, one who tried to go the Nemo route of normalfaggotry but couldn't fight her misanthropic attitude, so she's stuck as the class bitch.

i see not best girl and i look away

who would that be if not this sexy maiden?

Forgettable insecure fuck who doesn't have any power once thrown off whatever social groups she feels has the power to benefit her, I don't care even if Nico gives her some kind of tragic background stories, tragic stories or whatever reasons you have doesn't justify bitch behaviour

Besides, cornering a quiet loner girl is hardly an achievement if she feels that stepping the most amount of people she can is an actual achievement. Once she's out of highschool she need to please old men for money and sleep around to feel that she's useful and validated

I just hope that Pineapple didn't hangout with Glasses or Nemo just because she feels that saving Makeup-chan from Fang's bitch attitude is more important to her, Pineapple is quiet possibly the candidate for character with deepest personalities

I think of abandoning my old friends and becoming friend of the fanged cutie. I hope Tomoko joins her clique of popular girls.

edgy

She wishes she could be that cute

Yeah, dem fangs must be very sharp.

The D would literally solve all of her problems.

Why did you have to start the thread with the worst girl ?

What's left to discuss about something that's almost perfect anyway

There's a lot of things to discuss considering the other three threads hit the bump limit.
Please don't let this thread die

What a riot.

It is safe to sleep next to kiichan ?

I'm convinced she touches Tomoko while she's asleep.

watamote back then:
>assburger /r9k/ faggots blogposting about how tomoko is literally them
>fat disgusting permavirgins waifufagging tomoko
>incestfags fapping to tomoko x tomoki fanfics

watamote now:
>tomoko stops being a spastic autist and scares /r9cucks/ away
>all female characters lust after tomoko and scare waifufags away
>tomoki is an asexual who gets paired up with the worst girl, scaring the incestfags away

This is why nu-watamote is so great, lads.

No.

Did the thread change a lot? I didn't bother with watamote back then because it seemed like cesspool from the reason you mentioned.

youtube.com/watch?v=1VaEdKwXJhM

Tomoko is the proof that femVirgin can become a femChad, all she needs is a little help from her sensei.

Of course it is, what a silly question to ask.
Now go to sleep.

I'm 100% sure that Ogino was once like Tomoko.

I'm 100% sure that Tomoko will become a teacher and thank Ogino for helping her become a normal schoolgirl.

Good song.

There's still occasional waifufagging, but it's a bit better now.

Fang and Yuri have carried them threads together.

I just realized that Mako is Akari without the buns

I want to fuck that emoji

I don't blame you, she's quite the looker

What has Minami done to be so hated? All I remember from her is that time she bumped Tomoko.

Yuri is bi?

>Chinatsu committed suicide after Yui reject her
No wonder they have such an awkward aura when all of them are together.

everything we've seen of her is nothing but negative, she shittalks people, Tomoko included, laughed when she tripped, actively tries to steal Mako away from Yuri and exclude her

>Akari finally became one of the more popular girls in school
But at what cost?

It's no secret that she likes younger guys.

No, she is a bitch though.

A fugly one.

Reread from just before the Kyoto trip, there's a whole bunch going on in the background that was easy to overlook at the time when they were just background characters.

Fang will win the Yuribowl.

Now excuse me while I go sacrifice some chickens.

Seeing a crying yuri makes me sad.

The Makobowl maybe.

season 2 when

It had better come. There are so many great characters now.

Will emoji ever have her own chapter ? She kinda deserve it.

After seeing komiyama in the OVA I want to hear how they all sound.

nice

it had better be her spiraling deeper and deeper into insanity and her obsession

Minami a cute, I want to join her group and bully loners too

Mako has betrayed 3 people so far. Yuri, Minami and Tomoko. What the fuck is her problem?

harem protag syndrome

She's the biggest bitch ever

She just wants a friend. I would be her friend with benefits.

I think you'd be better suited to be her boyfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=SouY1MKclZ4

Just wont post your bleeding dick after blow-jobs.

>Friendship ended with Mako, now Tomoko is my best friend!

I know the teacher is the reason Tomoko has friends now but I seriously hate that bitch.

Nemo please.
She together with Tomoko also is the reason you finally accepted yourself.

Is sensei a cake or a respectable person ?

I hope she's a cake. Tomoko's extensive knowledge of anime and dating games can help her find a suitable husband.

Seeing her smiling and her cute fang glinting in the sun and rubbing her swollen tummy because of what we did to each other

Is she accepting boyfriend applications?

Re reading Watamote and what did Yuri and Yoshida talk about to get her to come to the party?

Hate-sex with Yuri

What the fuck happened? Has Watamote become a CGDCT manga?

More like it became a full comedy, and one of the best ones around.

Quick, post your top 3 Watamote.

1.Kii-chan
2.Nemo
3.Minami

1. Yuri
2. Yuri
3. Yuri

Seeing a crying yuri makes me aroused.

It's a dramedy and has always been.

1. Yoshida's drug addict friend
2. Asuka
3. Yoshida

1. Yoshida
2. Tomoko
3. Makeup-Chan

good quads for good taste

>tomoko will never get stoned with yuri and yoshida
why even live bros

What is up with the mirror? Animation error?

It's black yuri

Who are the other 3

nemo, and yuri for sure
maybe komi?

Nemo is vastly different from the others, though. She has no problems with her social skills and just felt awkward about something important to her.

the darkness within

1.Yuri
2.Mako
3.Ucchi
or this

>google this page to find the chapter because I wanna read it again
>it leads to a tumblr of some guy reviewing every chapter
>see pic related

What's wrong with nu-males?

'Tomoko' variant isn't really the right word, but basically girls with problems similar to Tomoko's, but handled differently.

Nemo suppressed and hid her nerdy side to become a normalfag, but was constantly afraid of being outed and losing her status, but now she's open and what follows remains to be seen.

Yuri closed herself off from others (except Mako), presumably for fear of making a fool of herself and being hurt (really self-conscious and judgmental of Tomoko's sperging out all the time), but as a result is very isolated and insecure in her relationships, feeling threatened whenever anything pulls Mako and now Tomoko away from her.

Komi is more sociable but as a result more liable to give away her weird behaviour (shamelessly recording the baseball teams whilst talking about BL doujins and sperging out when taking Yuu and Tomoko to the baseball game), but is still socially better controlled than Tomoko, who still suffers from having been heavily socially withdrawn until recently.

So what is Yoshida's deal? Very rarely is she even shown with her friends. I get the feeling we gonna see some sad shit in Disneyland

fellow outcast, but due to external reasons?
honestly i dont know, why does she even hang out with tomoko

Despite Tomoko giving her shit about being a delinquent, she still tried to make plans and have her hang out with her. Unlike alot of other people is my guess. And they don't hang out as much as Tomoko and Yuri.

>この前のヤンキー!
He literally called her a yankee (delinquent) and nothing else. It's fascinating how fucking stupid reviewers are, they can't even do basic research. Never mind that the inference he's talking about doesn't work in Japanese in the first place and the trend of retarded PC terminology faggotry doesn't exist in Japan anyway even if it did.
What unbelievable tools.

Because Tomoko did almost everything right as a group leader and member during the field trip. She was both nice (e.g. bought a TV card for the whole group from her own money) and showed a lot of motivation in suggesting and planning group activities like said.
The joke was that Tomoko didn't even realize that for the first time she behaved exactly like she should to make friends since unlike before she didn't even try especially hard by thinking up stupid plans.

She's opening up to Pineapple.

They're probably bonding over their confrontation and misunderstanding with the Tomoko "bullying" affair.
Even Tomoko's sperging out can bring people together!

She also has friends not in the class so it's obvious they aren't shown together as often. She also seems pretty confident in conversations with others both classmates and strangers. I don't think she has problems with socializing, though we might get to see why she can be so aggressive at times.

Chapter where Minami bullies Tomoko so relentlessly that Yuri snaps and beats the shit out of her when?

1.Yuri
2.Imae
3.Yoshida

1.Ucchi
2.Emoji
3.Sheep