Yuzumori-san 26

Was there no thread for the new chapter?

Because

What's her plan?

To fuck Mimika.

Fuck all Mimika and the lolis.

Isn't it obvious? She's going to crash a plane into Mimika's house.

It isn't possible to do both.

not with that actitude fucker

I want to fuck Mimika instead of Yuzumori.

Is this healthy?

I want to launch a kamikaze attack on Mimika while she's still in her bedroom clothes.

Still mad the author decided to go this route.

Crashing this angst... with no survivors!

But I want Mimika to survive and feel guilty.

For how big of a bitch she is, probably is going to make Mimika get her shit together saying something like "so you don't want this loli anymore, mind if I keep her?"

Mimika is mentally immature, so no.

Why do you want to do that?

Cutest girl.

Not true.

What's the loli for then?

Realistically, there's little else for the author to do besides turn it into an outright SoL. Like the starting premise was high schooler grows increasingly infatuated with grade schooler to the point it may become indecent. Since this is not a comedic 4koma like Majo to Megane there's actual serious implications at foot.

Then again, would Yuzumori-san be better as a comedic SoL 4koma about Mimika doing her best not to give into her depraved lolicon urges while Yuzumori-san acts increasingly cute and accidentally seductive.

>accidentally

I feel bad, what's her name again?

I really like this manga but the last two chapters have been too much shoujo drama. I want to go back to cute Yuzu x Mimika fun times. New characters need to fuck off too.

Artist needs to remember that she's just a little girl. Her life shouldn't be so melodramatic.

Some kids' lives are actually that melodramatic though. Single parent households having no time for actual parental love is an actual cause of delinquency and social inability. She's also grown incredibly attached to a female stranger significantly older than her in a very short period.

Though the evil loli who plots to split them up is definitely kind of ridiculous. Then again I don't actually know the scale of conniving mindgames female bullies actually commit.

>Though the evil loli who plots to split them up is definitely kind of ridiculous.
Pls no. I want it to remain a comfy manga about pedophilic thoughts.

I want it to be about the hard life of a lolicon. So far it has been doing a great job.

NTR isn't something you find within the hard life of a lolicon.

Unless you're NTR'd by Prison-sama.

Evil loli is a hero.

True.

NTR?

This shit is a reaction faces goldmine.

>accidentally seductive.
>accidentally
She would 100% do it on purpose as soon as she learned what sex is.

What does he sell? Pain and pain accessories?

At least this chapter had some comedy.

That isn't bitch enough.

>everyone goes through that phase
Does this mean Shi-chan has had an unrequited love before?

>Shi-chan
Who?

That black haired girl, Mimika's bestie.

I just realized she was standing there, It's weird that she knows about Yuzumori, she just appeared this episode.

Nah, she appeared frequently in the early chapters. Yuzumori was quite jealous of her.

That was just a background character.

Are you retarded?

She's the girl Yuzumori-san didn't like

This series was better when the crush was one-sided. Them both liking each means the only conflict comes from shoujo bullshit.

If Yuzumori didn't like Mimika, what reason would they have to actually interact? If the crush were one-sided it would literally just be about a high school girl creeping on a little girl. I'm honestly not sure how long you could run on that gag. Though alternatively, it could escalate into an actual crime.

Man, I just wanted the loli vagtease Mimika.

i just hope it doesnt end up like Happy Sugar Life

>Though alternatively, it could escalate into an actual crime.
That was the fun part, when Mimika felt guilty about her feelings and it was taboo. When they both clearly liked each other and nobody gave a shit it ruined all the tension and made it dull, now requiring artificial drama to have anything of interest occur.

Mimika still doesn't think it's OK to date an elementary schooler. That's why she deciced to break up because it damages Yuzumori-san's life or something.