What is

Nanashi's new manga

Link?

pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/13932016480029136187

Here you go

>all that smug
I dont even need to be able to read it, my soul is complete

Has Chio gotten new chapters yet?

looks like takagisan mixed with gal gohan, is it oneshot or can we expect more?

Translation fucking when ?

Needs new TL. Former TL is MIA.

I think this is about the top amount of smug you can fit into two pages while trying to tell a story.

It's a proper serialisation, there's been two chapters so far.

Dumb Akko poster.

dropout really is such a faggot for only focusing on Tomo-chan

Yeah, well, I'm sorry for not having to run after my Tomo translators like I have to for pretty much everything else, guy.

Anyone got a zip of the new chapters? I want to start making a smug cropped image batch of every page

Never stop, please.

haha le smug anime girls

epic xD

This was posted in the other thread by Stalker, extra chapter from the phone App, or "chapter 0".

>he needs a translation to enjoy Nagatoro

I don't understand the appeal of this specific girl and now series. Takagi-san does a much better job with teasing and Nishikata actually attempts to stand up for himself where for this it's just her being a cunt because she knows the guy is too much of a wuss to do anything.

That's kinda the point. She knows this guy is weak and pathetic, and she enjoys bullying him until near breaking point to see how he reacts.

She gets off on seeing him miserable, but likes him even so, Takagi likes Nishikata but doesn't want to mind break him for self pleasure.

Yeah, except it gets stale after the nth time. The original work featuring this girl was absolute shit for anything other than the smug faces and even then it's Akagi-tier where she just makes the exact same face every single time.

So you’re saying you’re a beta

I don't self insert user, i was just giving a comparison.

I want to see them sex

I'm in love with this little bitch.

Is this gonna be published in Weekly Shonen Magazine, or just published on their website/app thing that's similar to Jump+?

Not sure on where it's being published, but i think it's going to get chapters each 2 weeks or something.

Cute

>You're being out of character!
>Hm~?
>Senpai.
>Why're you turning your gaze?
>When you're talking with someone...
>You need to look the other person straight in the eyes.
>Riight!?
Is this bully?

I hope he just flips his shit and straight up assaults her
Would be a neat subversion of this tired, trash premise

Nice! thanks

She loves her sempai

Some user already translated it. Go check the archives.