How do you feel about submissive/masochistic woman in anime and manga?

How do you feel about submissive/masochistic woman in anime and manga?

MOAR!!

There should be more of them desu.

Who is this?

>Femdom thread gets a shitload of replies
>Maledom gets ignored
Really makes you think.

>Sup Forums full of beta's and omega's

who could tought that

no

I'm more of a pi guy myself

No what?

Thirsty women pretending to be men actually.
Femdom got so many replies because it's filled with thirsty lesbian subs and loser chicks looking to play at dom in het relationships

This thread will get no play because the women who'd be interested in it will not speak up and the men interested in maledom can have as many sub women as we want in real life.

Tsundere who is secretly submissive is best archetype.

It's kind of ironic but Darkness is so straight forward and open about it that she's masochistic but doesn't come off as all that submissive.

Truly best archetype.

Wait so the femdom thread was full of potential dominatrixes?
Why didn't I got one from it? That's unfair.

Tsunderes that you MAKE submissive are the best type.

To be fair, half the Femdom replies are from guys that want to dom the doms. Half the appeal of maledom is breaking down the girl's will. You get very little of that with a girl like Darkness

Boring unless executed in a non-inhumane way. Submission doesn't exclusively mean that a person is a doormat. For example, Darkness or some knight woman character can easily be submissive to God like a knight templar while also being strong and destructive.

No.
It is best if they are naturally submissive.
They are just in denial about it and will act agresively if confronted about it.

I'm more of a gama guy myself

Of course I'm talking about BDSM submission or something similar. Otherwise huge percentge of anime women would fit the parameters.

Yeah, just like a thread filled with people talking about ttgl were mech pilots.

Not really.
Just people who were trying to sell the dominatrix chicks to any potential males.
They realized the simple truth of the matter fairly quickly and tried to do damage control for the character archetype.

Masochistic woman is as boring and pathetic as a masochistic man, generally. There's really no way to make it interesting as less they have power over the story where even the villains and heroes have no idea what to expect from them. For example, I think Komaeda Nagito from Danganronpa is a masochistic character done perfectly well. He is masochistic and sees himself as garbage, but, to the story, his actions contradicts his beliefs and his status as worthless. If a masochistic character's quality is just their masochism, then they're just an unrefined and boring concept.

Sadly.
I don't have any other examples.

As a sadist, what's there not to love?

>How do you feel about submissive/masochistic woman in anime and manga?
Ther are never enough of them.

femdom gets replies for the same reason trapshit and mommy shit gets replies
the pussifying of men
men who can't handle being men so they retreat sexually into being either a) a child with 'mommy', b) a woman
seriously what the fuck happened to dudes into anime? how did MANime die so hard

I find Lalatina a bit repulsive because she's just too forward with her kinks. The thought of denying her is kind of arousing, though.

Yeah my idea of a dub isn't some 6 foot tall brick shithouse who'll charge head first through an iron gate just to demand I insult her. It's a little much.

I wish there was more masololis

it's just vanilla by another name

only exception is the NTR shit which has plenty of replies

I do agree completely. However I think there is distinction between the bland, generic, submissive doormat type or caracter and the one that enjoys pain or is turned by being dominated.

People screech that they have no personalities when in fact most of them have a quiet deviousness to them. Especially in anime/manga where a girl like that can thrive and still remain well adjusted.

There is also the fact that a domme just brute forces her way, physically or emotionally with lose-lose situations, whereas the sub girls have to work their way though stuff with some thought or creativity.

Of course subs that curb stomp things too are also fine because it shows that they choose to be like that, and that they choose you.

Not for me it's not.
Big tits,phat ass, wide waist and thighs, instathot build.
Heavily masochistic fuckslut I could ravage mercilessly and would get off on being balls deep fucked for hours by my unusually large dick, would love me when I go off on her after I've had a bad day, would cream when I get a bit clumsy and accidentally hit her while dancing or doing something aruond the house.
She's the most convenient sub ever.
Shit, part of the reason the grass eating fuccboi part of the fanbase hates her is because she's not real.

See a therapist immediately.

...she...threatened to call the cops and told me never to come back

Most anime girls are already submissive to appease Japanese fantasies. If they're not masochistic too then they don't represent a separate archetype and they do nothing for me.

>submissive
They're fine.
>masochistic
Fucking trash.

Rance's Sexslave

Shit taste

not enough of them

femdom is "I drank from plastic water bottles too much" tier

I love them. I especially love when they get raped and fall in love with there rapist

>Femdom is vainilla
What?

maledom is vanilla (save the NTR)

>That's unfair.
As expected of a femdom thread.

Protect / Bully

Wrong.

what's the difference?

Maledom lite maybe.

As said, there really needs to be more.
Darkness is one of very, very few. Whenever anime goes that route of having a woman be either S or M it's always S, never M.

They're fine when done right. Darkness is shit.

Do vainilla people whip, humilliate and abuse his partners and enjoy it?

They tend to make good self-inserts.

I agree with you
Does she count as a masochist though
We need more, Lalatina was the best part of Konosuba

no but the Japanese already have a word for that

Ryona

It's not as fun if they enjoy it.

LALATINA

So you have no idea what you are talking about.

>Does she count as a masochist though
Well, she willingly hangs around with Rance, so...

I'm just saying ryona sounds less retarded then maledom

What's done right? I think Darkness is done pretty right.

Gives me a raging boner. Bonus points if she acts like a tough bitch until you make her submit to you.

Boring trash. Literally most anime/doujin are like that. Muh submissive waifu to pander to insecure male nerds.

Sup Forums is full of numale low T redditors these days

So you still ave no idea of what are you talking about?

Latina is my kind of sub

>"Hurt me!" says the masochist
>"No." whispers the sadist

>sub
She's the opposite, a pushy masochist.

It's the basic bitch fetish starter pack.

That's not feet

Nice try cake but I've seen through your tricks.

Yes to both. When?

>Half the appeal of maledom is breaking down the girl's will.

I won't deny that's funny, but there's something special when the girl enjoys and even wants the abuse and domination. Of course, you have thousands of rape doujins where the girl ends up enjoying the abuse, but the transformation isn't that appealing to me.

Still waiting for that final choke call from someone who both submissive and masochistic, but also the nastiest bitch in several countries.

>submissive women appeal to insecure male nerds
>strong dominant women appeal to betas
>rape appeals to betas
>ntr and cuckolding appeals to betas
>mommy fetish appeals to betas
>daughter fetish probably appeals to betas too, according to you

Is there any fetish or preference that doesn't make you beta? Or are you using it as a buzzword? I'm sure if that someone claimed to like any woman, you would claim he's a beta that can't choose and just sticks his dick on anything out of insecurity and proving himself as a man

I don't know about tsundere, but if the girl is kinda ashamed/ doesn't even know she's submissive, that's even better.

>Is there any fetish or preference that doesn't make you beta?
Yes. The Sith one.
>I don't know about tsundere
I don't know either. What a surprise.

Yes
Bonus points if it's a loli

With minimal lewdness of course.

The ideal is someone like darkness, where it seeps into into her everyday thinking, but who's not actually aware of it herself.

You got me thinking. Is it even possible to hide your preference? Will everyone except you notice it by the way you act?

I love maledom, but I don't like those doujins. There's no love in them. My favorite stories explore the complexities of a relationship between two people who love each other while having a power imbalance. Usually those end up having a push-pull dynamic: the man may dominate the woman physically and sexually, but the woman can manipulate him in an emotional way (doesn't have to be conscious manipulation, but rather the man giving in out of his love for her, like that concept of 惚れた弱み if you know moon). It's especially wonderful when the female partner is an adorable innocent loli with a dominant man wrapped around her finger.

Sounds good to me.
As far as the loli thing goes, she can get like a school uniform and pretend to be one around the house. Bonus points if she's very tall and lithe.

Kind of depends if they're looking for it/are keyed into it. In general I'd say it's possible to mask it when it comes to the way you act. It's trickier when it comes to what you assume/how you read a situation. E.g. lalatinas elaborate expectations of what would happen if she got captured by the death knight.

That is literally the most boring shit ever. "I'm getting raped but I'm starting to enjoy it!" fuck off with that shit. I want to see them scream and cry and be a broken mess on the floor.

>I want to see them scream and cry and be a broken mess on the floor.
Tell them they've gained a couple of pounds.

Asuka come the fuck on.

I think they would be great if the characters actually fucked. This retarded dynamic of the girl throwing herself at the guy but nothing ever happening just makes me not want to watch it.

Yea. Something has to happen or it's all just a waste of time. I mean, who wouldn't?

That shit still feels one-sided. A girl who actually puts forth an effort to capture the guy's heart while still being dominated is infinitely better than some broad who doesn't have to lift a finger. At the end of the day it's still all on the guy, but his shitty sub will still have more focus.

Only beta males can't handle submissive women.

Protecting your punching bag is the most natural thing to do as a man. Prove me wrong.

Does Kyo count?
She acts tough but she's really just a little girl.

Wonderful girl. Either I'm going to kill her or I'm beginning to like her.

forgot pic

Sup Forums as a whole prefers to get NTR'd with their waifu getting properly satisfied.

>tumblr on Sup Forums
Who would've thought. Sparse audience aside, I believe fetish topic on this board could cater to attention seekers, troublemakers (shitposters), nu-males and genuine fetishists who would post in such a thread that; not just solely thirsty landwhales. Afterall, it's difficult to ascertain who's who on a ANONYMOUS chinese photographic forum.

A nu-male would talk about a minecraft-inspired beer glass. The idea of sharing and discussing preferences would never occur to him.
>Afterall, it's difficult to ascertain who's who
I'd find her in a million fucking voices.

why is it less popular in anime than femdom?

[insert projecting about "betas" here]

Well, it's true.

If you want submissive women you people need to watch more shoujo