Post 10/10 fights

post 10/10 fights.
only the best allowed.

Luffy always has the most savage and primal fights ever. Maybe it's because he doesn't fire energy beams or have any aura or other typical anime shit. He just fights like a man, a goofy rubber man, but mostly with fists and his body erecting with blood all over turning him pink

>have any aura or other typical anime shit.
What is haki?

>I will punch HARDER!
No, you first.

>goofy rubber man
>erecting with blood

Haki isn't a aura though all it does it make shit dense and hard.

It will be glorious

Haki is not about charging up to make energy blasts or make energy swords, etc.
It's just a superhuman awareness kinda thing and some armor. Luffy's fights are always bare knuckle slugfests which I kinda miss.

>only the best allowed.
Then why the fuck did you post that trashy fight?

Rock Lee vs Gaara

Luffy is best boy

>Luffy always has the most savage and primal fights ever.
>I have only read three manga in my life.

I can't see anything. What's happening in that pic?

>my shitty edgy seinen that noone has heard of has better fights

ONE might be shitty at drawing but damn he knows how to draw some good poses

The absolute state of wanpissfags

I'd post Doppo vs Shibukawa if we'd scanlated it yet.

So Saitama get´s from being bored to death because of his strength to "the only one who can beat me is me"? This looks interesting enough to check it out.

I've read all the other manga Sup Forums worships. Berserk, Vagabond, HxH, YYH, Dragonball, FKMT shit down to the obscure stuff. One Piece is not artsy or edgy but I actually find that refreshing. It's the least pretentious and the most fun series out there. And Luffy's battles are so fucking dynamic and full of so much impact.

Basically shit writing
>GOTTA WATCH OUT! DON'T KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN
>AHAHA JUST KlDDING! LET ME GET INTO FIST FIGHT WITH STRONG PUNCHING MAN!
>O MY I CAN PUNCH WITH MY LEFT HAND TOO WOW WHO KNEW YOU COULD DO THAT BEING ABLE TO PUNCH WITH BOTH HANDS AMAZING WOW! NEXT YOU' LL TELL ME YOU CAN USE YOUR LEGS TO KICK
>bnhatards brain explodes

animooted

>immediately moving the goal post.
But don't worry, not even in the shonen category is that statement true.

this is the best fight in any manga

i didn't say even try to say the statement is true.You just sounded like an elitist. Do you realize it's personal preference after all

>O MY I CAN PUNCH WITH MY LEFT HAND TOO WOW WHO KNEW YOU COULD DO THAT BEING ABLE TO PUNCH WITH BOTH HANDS AMAZING WOW!
Next time, in chapter 1202 of Hajime no Ippo...!

Best girl. Best fighting style

O

Luffy's fights are god-tier

MY

>he only one who can beat me is me
Blast will spank to this naughty boy

It's still one of the best fights on modern shonen.

GOODNESS!

SWIRLS!

Well it's best Hunter x Hunter fight by far.

BnHAtards aren't exactly known for their high intellect. They like fights as long as it includes someone punching hard while screaming.

>What's netero vs the king

My personal fav was Gon vs The Bomber

How will other fights even top these two?

I wouldn't say this is edgy or unheard of, but Tsugumomo has far better looking and choreographed fights to me than what Oda's been putting out in the last couple arcs. This current one is probably the best thing he's done since law & smoker vs vergo

Don't know if bait, but it's actually a really great fight with an good sense of scale and effective tactics.

>fight was shaping up to be one of the best of the series
>editor whispers to Hori's ear that AM's death won't do for the toys sales.
>he survives

AM's death would have been pretty fucking cliché, but it would still have been better than the borefest of current BnHA.

meh

>Hmph. Expressed your positive opinion about a series I don't like again, I see... I'll have to take care of that... *unsheathes katana* Nothing personal...

god tier answer right here

S-Sauce?

This fight is the pinnacle of shonenshit.
Modern nekketsu can't compete with RokuBlues.

Yeah image search still working. Use that.

good one

>He still thinks AM’s death has anything to do with editor meddling

ok it was more of a Team fight. But damn....

>like a boss
cringe

this looks good. but why girls tho...

you first

I miss Toriko

>MC always able to release themselves fromholds with a simple elbow strike
getting tired of this stupid meme

>One character hides while the other is beaten by exploding puppets without even being able to accomplish anything
>A good fight
I don't think so.

It's edgy fun.

Why not?

Or else the mangaka will be depressed.

Blame the scanlator.

More like he had realized what Garou's real intentions were by that point, and Saitama was merely telling him strait up he wont ever reach his goal with his methods

Of course it does, have you read literally no other manga in your life?

I just want to see him pulling thus ridiculous stunt on Garou in the manga.
>fuck his senses by throwing him a couple of thousand meters into the air, also the city

Sup Forums too young to recognise sry

No. Please elaborate your point

Same. Hoping he makes it a gif but probably won't, going to have to wait until the anime.

Dropped it and never finished it but god fucking damn was that fight godly.

Jirou was such a wasted character, he deserved an entire volume by himself at least, when he punched one of those guys in the stratosphere was so epic it reminded of old school stuff like Hokuto no Ken.

For those of you who are confused as to whays going on in this page, that's jizz and juice flying all over the place as they to wank one another to death

>that one and only time ONE made a gif to show just how fucking hardcore the imminent Saitama vs Garou fight is going to be

That man can set up suspense like no other, i swear

keep calm , and wait for murata

The Bellamy fight was the best

Hori never had the balls to kill anyone

I expect murata to do a lot of gifs in the future.
not in the same level of "genos vs saitama" gifs, but more like pic related or a bit longer

Name one on-screen death.

The fucker got finished drawing one of the greatest fight scenes ever then complained about not drawing enough t&a

Yeah I've hoping for more but there haven't really been any

It seems that many here think that "good fight" only means flashy choreography.

Who cares about themes, motivations and meanings, the important thing is if I can make a gif later. Sakuga, yeah!

why do you want so badly that someone dies?

Because character death means something is more serious and cool!

>no indication that All Might had the power to stand up against AfO
>foreshadowing since like chapter 3 that All Might was already dying and could only hang on with his quirk
>basically appeared as a ghost to Deku in the festival, along with the previous holders of OfA, and when the nurse lady reported this to him he had a weird "this is good" reaction whil his face was being obscured in shadows
>everything in the fight indicated that it was him definitely passing on the torch

And then when Hori got scared of losing his moneys all the bnhafags swallowed it up and cried only two things
>I-IT WOULD BE TOO CLICHE FOR HIM TO DIE EDGYFAG F-FUCK OFF
>H-HE'S ALREADY DEAD DON'T YOU SEE "ALL MIGHT" IS DEAD

the villains have all been complete jokes so far, thus there's zero tension
villain squad has been comically pathetic in all their efforts
"hero killer" kills no one
AfO was hyped to hell but literally gets handcuffed and sent to jail

overhaul seemed like he would be different and actually be a serious threat but he's crumbling as we speak

Because they were put in deadly situations. Like how is Nighteye still alive?

Nips began to complain that there won't be a story progression if murata keep doing the gifs so he quit doing it , except for some recent scenes

it seems that in the last 3 months / a / became the enemy number 1 of boku no hero.

the funny thing is that many of the flaws they see in the series are also present in others, like hxh, op and snk, but they just ignore it.

>no one dies in one piece, but, hey, it's great because blablabla
>only plot devices die in hxh, but, hey, togashi is a genius blablabla
>everybody dies in snk, so it's awesome and i love linkin park too