God didnt create evil. Satan did.

>and niggers

>dualism
Heresy.

from His point of worldview, what we call evil may be good

>creates satan
>satan creates evil
notice anything seamutt?

By creating you at all He's been more benevolent than anyone else could possibly be. It's more than you could ever deserve.

The kikes that wrote this shit place evil as the absence of good, also we exist in a void within God for we could not exist without his absence.

lmao

God did not create evil. Everything in creation is intrinsically good. Evil is a choice, a perversion of good.

>claims to know the mind of God
>is human

Attached: retarded-cowboy.jpg (713x713, 85K)

Satan was an angel at first. It helps to know what you are talking about first before critising it.

Its you again, Ivan Karamazov.
Fuck you.

Evil only comes from human desire. God has given humanity freedom.
The devil was actually just personification of freedom. Humanity was given freedom. It was tempting. Humanity did what they wanted because they were free. They did evil as well, since they wanted to.

Tl;dr God didnt create evil, he just gave humans freedom to create evil.

>god create a corruptible creature with limitless power that ends up being evil
>the only being who can eradicate satan is god but he doesn't do it
>god can see the future
>god knew it would turn out that way
>god still let it happen
Glad I could help.

>Claims to be the most mercifiul and most forgiving
>but only if you grovel for it

Attached: 1514328691637.jpg (200x252, 9K)

>>the only being who can eradicate satan is god
says who?

How can one get to this state of delusion? Are you a shut in or something like that?

Says anyone who says god is omnipotent.

>God didnt create evil.
isaiah 45:7 says otherwise.
>Satan did.
an omniscient entity is fully responsible for all actions of its creatures, for he foresees them all.

Give me an example of something that is intrinsically evil then.

You forget thay god gave the gift of free will. You should be glad that you have it faggot.

still don't know how other people have much higher faith and believe the existence.

>Give me an example of something that is intrinsically evil then.
you probably see the good in yersinia pestis.

God being benevolent does not imply that spiritual beings like angels or fallen angels cannot be killed by fleshy beings

>yersinia pestis.
reduced man count so younger generations had more things to do

>creates free will
>if you use it god send you to hell
remind me why should I be glad?

God created freewill, so men could make their own choices and be free men, which inherently creates evil as well as good things like freedom, choice, and liberty.

>criticizes God
>is human

Attached: when-you-forget-your-retarded.jpg (720x505, 52K)

>If you do enough of the things I want you to do you can come to my paradise where you can praise me forever and forever.

Attached: _83349660_god-top.jpg (660x455, 56K)

>be a baby
>die from complications during birth
>god deems you of deserving damnation for all eternity

Attached: 1514328618066.gif (640x359, 150K)

you don't understand god's plan

I know you dont believe in heaven rabbi. But no need to try and ruin for everyone else.

How u crate good without creating evil. I dont think it's possible

I don't see good or evil in it. It brings death, sure, but that isn't enough to qualify it as evil.

when did god ever claim to be benevolent or all-knowing? atheists just made this bullshit up, its not in the Bible

>but can god make a rock so large he cant pick it up?? haha checkmate your god is not omnipotent, faggot!!!!!1

Have you been playing too many jrpgs?

Survival instinct. I could go on an on, every mechanism of life is cold and brutal and has no concern for justice, honor, beauty, etc. So what exactly is "intrinsically good"?

eternal satan

So what you're saying is god is NOT omniscient and has flaws so he really isn't a god...

>God didnt create evil. Satan did.

No, God created evil. satan can't create anything.

>claims to know God
>doesn't

Attached: 1494886308492.png (684x1766, 1.28M)

Attached: 1509136914154.jpg (400x400, 50K)

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Benevolence

Glad I could educate you with 3 clicks on google.

does not work like that, baby never sinned -> to the heaven/limbo depending on current version
not really, but since angels could have kids with humans we can assume they are killable

Attached: 1484111853164.gif (500x281, 491K)

Christian god is the Demiurge, the matrix designer which tries to make everyone think he is all powerful, but he is not

I am intrisically good. Anyone who tramples on my rights/property/companions are evil

Even as someone who doesn't believe in God I can tell your argument is retarded when gods whole gimmick is if you have the ability to commit evil but dont that proves you're truly righteous.

evil is relative.

cat eating a bird

bird= cat is evil

cat=bird is good

meaning=dont be egoistic

satan/lucifer is nothing more than an ant to God. An insignificant creature that he could wipe on a whim. But he is allowed to stay and present us with a choice. God allows us to be tested so that we can show where our soul belongs. But most Jews will be going to hell. Done deal

He sounds like someone trying to parody the theistic charicature on atheists

>claims to have a relevant opinion
>meme flag

Attached: 1489200472786.jpg (550x468, 97K)

>be a papist
>buy your salvation

>muh god is everything
so the ultimate being that created everything is also all the poop that everyone shits everyday?

>most Jews will be going to hell.
all jews will be going to hell, they are synagogue of satan and they sealed their fate when they killed Jesus, stupid kikes. This is coincidentally the reason why they serve god of shekels and lead normal humans into degeneracy

He created humans.
Humans themselves created evil.

Ayo, hol up, you mean to tell me dat ancient book dem shitskinz wrote couple of millennia ago might ackshualli not be da real deal?

Attached: nigga.jpg (300x168, 5K)

who told you god cant have flaws or needs to be omniscient? thats not in the bible, you just made that up

Yeah dude, it's not like Kikes pray to a YHYH...

We're definitely Jews shitting on the very establishment (religion) that signifies our identity.

Fucking retard.

Attached: ayyy.jpg (720x960, 173K)

good has no meaning without context.
evil gives context to everything that isn't evil

poop is part of him, yes of course.

It was just a prank bro!

More like
>claims to be benevolent
>grants us sentience

Attached: 1520656448334.jpg (640x632, 59K)

>he worships poo

Survival instinct in humans isn't a created being. It's how we rationalise placing our own needs over the needs of others. That is a choice. As for animals, there is no evil in a being without reason living according to it's instinct. I bet that many of the mechanisms of nature which you referred to would fall into that category.

>thinks you can give people freedom while restricting their actions

>>unexpected

>>limitless

>how dare he not give me stuff Even though I don’t do what he wants

>sovereignty=control
kek

God premits evil
He does it create it
because sovereignty=/=control

It is not certain whether or not babies go to heaven
One one hand, we cannot place limits on God’s mercy
On the other hand, we cannot say if someone who did not love God in life would want to go to heaven.
But ultimately your post rests on you not understanding what heaven and hell are

lucifer was an angel with free will. he wasn't evil

>buy your salvation
not working like that you heathen

>claims not to be a nigger
>spams these threads all day

So god is not a god.

>It is not certain whether or not babies go to heaven
>One one hand, we cannot place limits on God’s mercy
>On the other hand, we cannot say if someone who did not love God in life would want to go to heaven.
>But ultimately your post rests on you not understanding what heaven and hell are

So what you're saying is that we don't know what God intends or know what he thinks, yet your the same cumdump that shits on SCIENCE for not knowing everything.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 7K)

>he didn’t use ha free will to get to heaven

Attached: 90CCF439-2EC2-4F49-9DE0-A5E83B445138.jpg (493x736, 106K)

Evil is human concept and suffering is third dimension's necessary bad or something.

Attached: 13-3-7834175.jpg (1118x630, 131K)

>not knowing who the savior or mankind is a more safe bet than knowing and not buying into it

So if bad and good is subjective and nothing is really good or bad, why do we have the ten commandments, and why does hell exist as a concept???

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>makes a garden
>calls it paradise
>there's no booze, video games, or roller coasters

you don't know what you want until you find it user

The material world is near the bottom of the most dense vibration dimensions
Yes, suffering is inevitable, we learn with it

>Satan can't create anything
>has never sold his soul for anything

Comeon newbie, step it up.

>so god is not a god
god is not god because you made some arbitrary assumptions on what qualities he should have, assumptions that, might i add, are not mentioned anywhere in the bible?

He’s coming from a deist point of view you insufferable autistic high school tier atheist faggot

I don't know on what actual epistemic grounds belief in any one thing over any other thing beyond the self can be thought to require "more faith" to believe in.

Why does believing the sun will rise tomorrow somehow take "less faith" to believe in than that it won't? Both that the sun will rise tomorrow and that it won't are completely unknowable from our perspectives - the grounds upon which one might be said to be "better" than the other are completely based on feels. Reason leaves a person adrift.

>he did not bought soul of his childhood friend for bag of snacks in 3rd grade
>he is not holding to it to throw it into hell instead of his own
it's like you want to be mortal user

darkness is the absence of light

so no...

>free will
>eternal submission to a god
pick one

Babies don't go to hell user. Scripture is silent on the issue, but consensus is that elect infants are regenerated and enter Heaven immediately

>giving someone the choice to do evil is the same as condoning it
M'user

>God is all-loving
>But He created Hell

What about these two?

Evil is a parasite, it cannot exist whitout good. There must be something good first before it can be spoiled.

Evil is the result of free choice.

>implying I have EVER said we can fully understand God
>implying I’m not humble enough to admit that I don’t understand
>>implying you understand what I mean by humble
>implying I shit on science for not knowing things

>implying all these implications
Nigga you don’t know a fucking thing about me

Dumbfuck.

Evil is like darkness, means no light. Everything that God created was good. God gave us options light or darkness, good or evil.

Repent your sins. Stop being proud atheist fool.

>doing evil = refusing to be god's slave for eternity

>Aryans/Whites like to get upset at nignogs dangling slavery over their head, saying how nobody alive today grew up around those times or practices slavery.
>Accepts the notion of God punishing them, their ancestors, and their children, for a mistake that happened during the beginning of time between Adam and Eve.

Attached: yikKdbnbT.jpg (1600x1244, 139K)

>be god
>create hell
>claim finite actions in finite lives are deserving of infinite suffering for infinite time
>claim to be benevolent

>love is only sunshine and flowers
>any argument is reason to split up

>Evil is the result of free choice.
free choice is the result of ...

>thinks he does - or even can - understand God

Attached: 1520597101610.jpg (316x325, 16K)

>darkness is the absence of light
and blacks are the absence or law and order, right?