Gj-bu

Tomorrow is 5 years since airing, where has the time gone.
Are you still here bros?

Guess everyone moved on, sweet dreams, and all girls are best.

Don't forget, we're here forever.

Yes

Nice!
I'll raise my glass while rewatching it tomorrow

Here from the original Australia-chan thread. GJ-bu threads were best threads.

Time flies when you are a faggot.

5 years and still nobody will take Tama

I just bought some potato chips and I don't want her to eat them.

Can I just take the burgers?

She'll starve without them!

Good, she needs to stop being a fatty.

Almost missed this thread. We will be here forever.

We're not talking about Megu

Five years, what the fuck.

Yep, feels like maybe 2 at most.
And I still haven't finished reading the LN's like I said I would.

Threadly reminder that the LN translations are ongoing.

See you guys in another 5 years...

>Tomorrow is 5 years since airing
That can't be real.

I knew someone would post this but it still hurts

Oh fuck you're right. Jesus christ

>5 years
Oh god

Don't forget you're here forever dot jpeg

>5 years
Well, I've been here since '04 but still.

Also, there's plenty of artists on Twitter that still show love to these series.

Shion's feet in my mouth

Why does this thread feel so /jp/

Stockings on or off?

not enough hmanga

Less is better for this one, besides there's a good amount of pixiv lewds.

Only comedy or vanilla doujins allowed for my waifu.

I'm asking the same thing. So long yet so short.

On, then off.

>make a show about cute girls in a do-nothing club
>put a male in it and set focus of the show to him being a teen boy embarrassed about everthing the girls do
Why

Do you not remember ore-man or that over time they just became good friends? It's about him becoming a club member mostly.

Tama is my favorite GJ-bu.

On, then on.

Because their interactions with him make up 99% of the story? Plenty of CGDCT out there if you just want to watch girls be cute.
Not to mention their bullying is funny.

MC also shows a bit of development as time goes on, in the end making him the next president of the club.

Kirara had the best character song

megu was a sexual tyrannosaurus for me
every scene she was in I had a half chub
Would plow her like no tomorrow if I could

And it looks better than any shit airing today.

True, the ED for all of them was the best though.
This still melts my heart ever tim

Can't possibly imagine why.

I felt really connected to people I've never personally met or even know. Every thread I felt as though I could tell which person was which just from their posts alone. Hell we even had one dude that would always post a kirara pic foretelling the end of times whenever the thread was about to 404.

I have very fond memories of that time, and GJ-bu would not have been as great for me had I not watched it with Sup Forums.

Gj bu threads were surprisingly comfy, good times. Hard to believe they were five years past.

Shit like this and the sparse SnI threads are why I'm still interested in this goddamn medium. Good because it's not like I could leave anyway.

Didn't it air in 2013? How is that 5 years?

I lost pretty much all my screencaps of the threads besides this one. OWuld be nice if someone could post some, I remember a series of stories about megu and a coffee pot and the thread from the last episode in particular.
Apparently I'm retarded. I thought it was November 2012 airing through 2013, probably should have checked instead of going on memory.

So that GJ Chotto-bu anime is coming any time now, right?

That was always just rumors, all they ever said was another project which turned out to be the new york OVA.

I feel like this image describe my situation perfectly, season 2 when?

>tfw still need to watch the OVA but there are no seeders ;_;

Rewatching this right now and even though I remember liking it very much last time, for some reason every single character looks so damn irritating now. Prez is like that annoying kid who messes with everyone but somehow gets away with it every time and ends up in jail or floating down the river tied in a bag one day, Megu and Shii just play along without really giving a fuck, what-was-her-name-again is completely irrelevant, mc always hesitates and freaks out about every single thing and Tama and imoutos didn't show up yet (though the latter are cunts by design). So far it's been something like softcore Nagatoro but with nowhere near enough lewds or smug to bother putting up with it. I only keep watching for now because of nostalgia and a small hope it gets better later somehow.

5 years still correct.

>I remember liking it very much last time, for some reason every single character looks so damn irritating now.
Im sorry user, when did the shit taste start to metastasise?

Worst girl, I actually forgot about her existence completely until today.

Hello friends

EVERYONE I KNOW GOES AWAY IN THE END

Why is Shion so sexual?

5 years and no one picked up the novels.

There was that one guy that made it to volume 2? I don't remember.

What even happens
all I see is that everyone goes away and Kyoro becomes the Pres

I agree, but only because of her VA.
Deko 2.0 DESU DESU

Don't you dare, she's already taken.

>not liking Sumipe's voice

What a fagot.

I love hairbrushing.

Five years... Well, shit. Thanks for the reminder OP, I'm gonna take a load of opiates, watch the whole thing tomorrow and have a super comfortable time.

Daily reminder that every girl is the best girl.

>she got aroused and had to stop
muh dik

well that's sad

I remember kind of feeling that way in the beginning when I first watched it but by the end I legitimately fell in love with Buchou.
If you mean translation idk, but I made it to about halfway through Vol 3 and just haven't continued for no good reason. I'm pretty sure the end will be the same but there are a lot more club activities and character development. One that comes to mind is they go on a trip that turns out to just be riding the train to fuck with him. And of course the infamous sleepover, but I think that one got posted a lot while the show was airing.

Main question - is there more hairbrushing?
I loved it very much.

5 of the girls get the brush, and one more gets it off screen.

Not from what I read but the whole thing is 9 volumes long plus a bonus volume so there could be. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if brushing made an appearance somehow in the imouto spinoff which I didn't even buy yet.

Who GJbu would you spin?

Megu in a maid outfit

Mori best girl. The others are fine too but not as best as mori.

Shion - best girl.

Is there anything exists that has comfy hairbrushing in it too?

All of them, can't leave anybody out you know?
Someone might get jealous.

Brushing is brushing, right?

Nope, I meant exactly hairbrushing.
Also 'gatari's tendency to cut off all girls' hair makes me not want to ever watch it too