Akame Ga Kill

Why the actual fuck was a show with so much potential treated so awfully by the anime staff?

It had no potential at all though

Use the catalog next time you degenerated newshit:

But that thread is absolute cancer

The manga also shat the bed to be honest. I just liked it because I could self insert into the MC until he died. I never watched the last episode. No point since I couldn't self insert anymore.

I read/watched it for that dank ass evolving armor. Once Rabac,Tatsumi, and Leone died it was shit.

Why did scans for akame ga kill zero stop?

Tatsumi died? I thought he became dragon and make dragon children with Mine.

Mine and Tatsumi died in the anime and became a couple in the after life.

The series in general was wasted potential, it had such a rich worldbuilding, backstory, a bunch of different and interesting cultures, a vast variety of characters, fucking amazing beasts(this hurt me the most), it could have been the next Hunter x Hunter and more, but everytime they touched an interesting new theme in the manga the author simply avoided it, not sure if intentionally or not but the series could have been so much more but at the end it just stayed in the same arc throughout the series, is like if Hunter x Hunter would have never left Yorkshin from beginning to end.

how did they even screw up this anime. The manga wasn't even that complex.

Even in death Mine still wins the Tatsumibowl.

>rich worldbuilding
>fucking amazing beasts(this hurt me the most)
>vast variety of characters
>could have been the next Hunter x Hunter and more

This has to be bait.

There was no world building, that was the main problem with the series heck the characters didn't even have last names for crying out load.

Does it count as a vast variety of characters when they’re split between edgy rapist murders and edgy heroes?

>There was no world building,
But that's what I said, everytime they mentioned other continents, mysterious and magical lands, different and interesting cultures, they simply avoided following the theme and went back to muh civil war, it was a huge teasing, I still remember all the posting about the world exploring and the new lands arc but nothing of that ever happened. Without to mention all the danger beasts that could have had a much bigger role, but at the end, it was left aside too.

>muh generals

Made the women too hot. Big mistake

>make night raid
>they're a bunch of shits
>introduce the jaegars who exist to stop night raid
>they're largely much more likable and better developed group

Night raid were fucking faggots, especially that pink haired bitch.

>a show with so much potential

I don't want to insult your taste or anything man, but it was an obscenely generic and uninspired action show.

It's literally an entry-level action anime. That doesn't make it bad per say, but you can find plenty of very similar anime and manga like it, they're everywhere.

I actually found them to be boring and unsympathetic.

>mean while in the manga universe...

>still no doujin about them
I wish they'd hurry up

T