Uq holder

why is no one talking about best anime this season?

UQ Holder is kinda shitty unless Negi is involved.

never watched negi but i really like this anime

Well glad you're enjoying it OP. Likely no one is watching bc the creator decided to market it as a sequel to his previous work, so it's not bringing in new viewers.

I like it, but needs more ass kicking schoolgirls.

New chapter out yet?

kuromaru definitely needs to become a girl but they need 2 more years

It would be so much better if UQ holder actually had time to do shit. Instead these super long arcs come out of nowhere and turn out not to go anywhere.

did someone sub the ova?

Officially in 4 hours

No and never. Your best shot is getting a Negima/UQfag user to do it.

Didn't watch/read Negi, but I'm enjoying this much more than I thought I would. I'm just sick of shounen that start with the MC being the weakest motherfucker on the planet. The characters are all very likable.

If you like the characters I suggest reading the manga once the anime's done. They've cut out a lot, including one character entirely.

Source?

Fuck off nostalgiafag.

It's garbage. It feels old in a bad way.

The manga doen't really flesh them out enough either though. They all get intesresting introductions and then just become part of the harem

>best anime this season
Maybe if you're 14.

>loli vampire
>stays in oldhag form and isn't main girl
what the fuck were they thinking

Now this is taking faggotry to an entirely new level.

>isn't main girl
She is though.

>The guy said that he didn't watch negi
>nostalgiafag

You are right. It was for

Touta use to prefer that form in the earlier chapters.

she (he) had a female body as cousin mode
did you even watch?

Nah, the body is genderless until he chooses his preferred gender at the party they have when they turn 16.

Dropped it when the guy sneezed and all the clothes came off. I already knew it was going to be a garbage battle harem show.

Did we skip like 50 chapters. I remember seeing the translated version of this chapter dropping last year.

yes

Not surprising from an anime only since the skipped that.
In the manga we learn this very early and Kuro's body starts turning into a girl because of his feelings for Touta. The only hint they gave in this episode was the line about the "feminine body". Kuromaru had breasts, was curvier and all.

They backported this chapter to a way earlier point in the story. So no, we didn't skip all those chapters.

I feel bad for him now.

thanks for the spoiling!
i can continue to watch in peace now
i hoped he would become a she

He found out he was too weak as a woman, so he decided to become a man anyway. That way he can fight alongside Touta as a buddy and not a lover.

It seems like each character is a shittier version of a more popular vampire loli story everyone knows

He still ahsn't made his choice but he is leaning towards female .

are you kidding me?
look athe clearly has breasts and a wide hip
also after he come out of the shadow his breast were gone and he had wider shoulders

>got female traits
>loves mc

he wont become a male anymore

He did make his choice. He completely withdrew from the Toutabowl.

He was turning into a woman because of his feelings for Touta. Then while he was in the shadows he realized that as weak as he was as a woman, it would be Touta protecting him instead of the other way around. So he changed his mind and grew some balls instead.

Dropped.

at least watch the damn episode.

dont believe everything you read

You should actually read the manga, because that's exactly what happened.

I was referring to manga you honk
also you need to watch all
at the end he/she said he/she will reconsider because kinpatsu version was mcs type

dont believe everything you read

That makes it just more inexcusable

>watch
The anime is about as far from canon as it gets. Kuromaru is still sexually attracted to Touta, he's just a fag now because he decided to not be a woman.

You should try actually reading.

And this page where he decides not to be a woman.

They've gotten more than the anime, though. And in general I think their personalities come out a lot better in the manga. A lot of the humor and cool-down chapters have been cut.

MC is good

He doesn't want to admit that he is getting closer to the woman side. Even in this episode he says he will put this on hold. But he reacts everytime someone says he is a girl, as usual.

Is this gay?

He reacts the same as if anyone else was calling a man a woman. He doesn't like it. It's very clear that he has decided he wouldn't be strong enough to fight alongside Touta as a woman. And I don't feel like digging for it, but later on he makes it clear he's not trying to go after him as a lover anymore. Pretty much all of the characters have yielded the Toutabowl to Kirie , including Kuromaru.

>Anime-onlyfags like Touta
>Nostalgia goggled Negimafags don't

Wonder who the biased party is here.

Yeah, Touta is very well received. I wasn't much of a fan of him until the Dana arc but the anime does wonder. Maybe it's because I like him a lot now.

I think people often forget just how adamantly Kuroumaru hates being seen as a girl. The only reason he even considered it is because Karin and Kirie kept pushing for it insisting he can't be with Touta otherwise.

>No RIP of the chapter yet
Kill me.

He doesn't like it, but his body says the opposite. Until his encounter with Touta he always wanted to become a boy after all. I think in the end, he will become a boy but Akamatsu made it very clear that he is still close to the girl side with Chamo and all. He is going to milk it as usual.

I don't usually mind Touta, but it's a bit weird when a character wants to cuck their grandfather.

he has a female body so no your good

>He doesn't like it, but his body says the opposite.
His body says the opposite because people were pushing him towards being a woman to hook up with Touta. He yielded to that idea because he is actually attracted to Touta, but he realized he would not be strong enough as a woman and would rather be able to fight alongside Touta than be his lover as a woman. Which is fine, it just means he's gay.

That's what I'm saying though. The manga does a fucking shit job at this at well. You get enough to see shit loads of potential but it goes nowhere.

>to cuck their grandfather.
Negi doesn't care. And this scene was awesome.

I think his body changing depends a lot on his thoughts rather than something unconscious (considering how his decision to protect Touta reverted his body). And as said, Karin and Kirie basically treat him as a fellow girl without even considering his feelings on the matter.

We established earlier that unless something has been lost in translation, it isn't fucking explained properly and so nobody knows wtf is going on with him

Dont you see, this is how ntr joins the circle of life. Old, ugly men cucks the young, and the young can cuck back

>Which is fine, it just means he's gay.
>Fujoshit
I understand now.

Yeah, even Kuroumaru doesn't seem to understand. He comments he didn't think his body would change since he's immortal now.

>We established earlier
Maybe in your headcanon. It's very clear that he doesn't want to be a woman anymore because it would make him too weak to fight alongside Touta.

>Not posting the webm

All the shota in UQ Holder didn't give it away that it's fujobait?

Which doesn't fucking make any sense in context. Why would it make a difference. Because he's not used to the female body? He didn't have a male body either yet.

>Why would it make a difference.
Women are physically weaker than men

> He didn't have a male body either yet.
Not completely, but either his neutral body is still stronger than a woman's body or he was leaning towards male prior to being pushed towards being a woman.

Don't get triggered yet user, Ken doesn't have the balls to go homo anyway.

Is that when Ken weakened Eva?

i want yukihime to be my sometimes momy
sometimes daughter

>Women are physically weaker than men
Not when they have fucking magic they aren't. I mean for fucks sake. It clearly makes little to no difference in this universe where many of the strongest are women

I want to fuck her butt

>Women are physically weaker than men
Kuro was simply not used to his body. He would have gotten better with training. That physical bullshit doesn't work in the verse. You can power up with magic or ki. There are monsters like Eva, Ialda, Dana etc. Plenty of female characters have high physical strength.

No, stop.

user has it wrong, Kuroumaru couldn't control his chi pathways at that moment because he wasn't used to that particular body.

Ken phrased stupidly and made it come off like it was because he was a girl when it was really just about not being used to a different body.

With the way things are going with the adaption, they are definitely going to animate the race.

>Jinbei literally has kamui now
Looks like he's now the third strongest of UQ.

L-Link?

>It clearly makes little to no difference in this universe where many of the strongest are women
The only girl that isn't physically weak is Karin. All of the rest rely on magic.

Post the link to the chapter already.

Weren't Kirie and Tota supposed to stay at the place for a few more days? Does this mean the arc got cut off again?

Yep. BD Box confirmed 12 episodes. We'll get Fate and Kirie's intro, Mizore intro, loli race, then the fight and maybe the flashback. There's no room or time for anything else.

Shoudln't it be Dana? The space time master?

Judging from the pic he's probably reading it on CR. We just have to wait for danke.

第07話「リセット&スタート」
Episode 07 "Reset & Start"

第08話「フェイト捕獲作戦」
Episode 08 "Fate Capture Operation"

第09話「恋とお風呂の反復運動」
Episode 08 "Repetitive movement of love and bath”

第10話「麻帆良学園へようこそ」
Episode 10 "Welcome to Mahora Academy"

第12話 (打ち切り最終回案)
Episode 12 (final)

His switcheroo seems like spatial manipulation straight up. Dana did do some spacetime bullshit, though.

>Be Akamatsu
>Good at world building
>Can draw amazing action scenes
>Has a big harem boner
Not saying harems are bad but he overdoes it sometimes.

They are already on the way to go original on the anime, basically what they dd for the negima anime which was their biggest mistake.
They never learn.

Best part is that most top tier Negima shit was girls.
Hell at the end of the story they even said something of him having been unable to beat some his students till the end.

But sure being a women is a huge disadvantage now.

Ok I dropped UQ long ago since I could not bear it anymore.
So tell me did they finaly explain how or why Eva got nerved?

No.