Rozen Maiden (2013) is good

Rozen Maiden (2013) deserves more love.
It's much better executed than its predecessors and looks pretty neat.

(Suigintou is best girl btw.)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lA0-YEtoUBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree with this opinion, but Rozen maiden anime original has been better than Rozen maiden manga in general

>but Rozen maiden anime original has been better than Rozen maiden manga in general
No. The anime had some strong points, but the anime only parts in regard to the story were shit.

Posting best dolls

I heard the mango has ended so who won? I only know that small one was eaten but it's still 6 more.

Best doll.

Kanari is top tier and also extremly cute. Junk not so much. Pic related is still best doll, though.

Kanaria is the bestest and prettiest doll kashira~

We have the manga.

This show was only ever good for the memes and the lighthearted SoL episodes. The main plot is retarded and unnecessary.

Stinku out

Yeah well no

yeah well no (2)

Junk
>Wants to win the Alice Game, no matter what
>Has no problem killing her little sisters in the process, shit tier onee-san
>Still loses

Shinku
>Realizes early that the Alice Game is bullshit
>Doesn't even care about it anymore
>Wins anyway, no prolem
>Gives the victory to her little sister even if it means she has to sacrifice herself, absolute top tier onee-san
> Has the best quotes "If you say you have nothing, I will give you everything."
>Is literally figuratevly doll jesus (see the two points above)

>no rozen spinoff where Jum has now became an older man, a master equal to Rozen, and all the dolls are now playing with his son.

Nomad season 2 > season 1 > ouverture > shit > Deen reboot

Shit tase desu.

Season 1 > Deen Reboot > Overture > Season 2

All four are good though.

While it was good, the one thing that left an impression on me from that season was the ED song, specially the full version, it's amazing, i still listen to it from time to time. So it was ok, but Rozen Maiden's plot was always the weakest part of the show, so 13 focusing so much on it might not have been the best move, though it has the best plot of all seasons, the doll hi-jinks was low tier.

OP has good taste for a change...

so how did the manga end?
to this day I don't know

It's a good adaptation (The QUALITY even was fixed with the BDs), it just happens toa dapt one of the lamest arcs.

Too bad more on Sup Forums don't follow Rozen Maiden Zero.

Shinku won, only to say that she wasn't worthy, so she is ded now. Everyone else fucked off to Africa in order to make another Rosa Mystica.

Deus es machina bullshit. Peach Pit also wrote Shugo Chara, so them being unable to write good endings is to be expected.

This. There is no such scale, be it in real or complex numbers, to express how much Nomad's art is superior over Deen's.

>Junk
>best girl
You meant Souseiseki.

Suigintou is best girl is true!

The problem of the 2013 anime was not that the style was bad, infact it was closer to the manga.
The problem is that compared to the original anime it felt bland, and the style was too different as everyone loved the original.

it was mediocre at best and you know it

Kaneda best doll

Boku a slut

Best parts were the SOL moments

Nah it cannot beat original's OST

youtube.com/watch?v=lA0-YEtoUBQ

It should have only been that.

Except Suigintou isn't even in the final episode. I think DEEN did a good job with the adaption but it's fucking disgraceful how they treated Gin-sama. Truly best girl of all girls.

Kira looked great.

RM Zero anime any year now.

I don't think that there is enough material for it. With the chapters the last episode of Zuruckspulen skipped they could probably adapt the rest of Tales in a cour.

FEATHER P0N0S

I miss the days when Desu could destroy entire threads.

I don't like the fact they shrank the size of the dolls, they're less life like

I don't remember much from the early days of desu, but I do remember much more desu.

This,the SoL episodes were the best thing about the anime.

i want to be in between kirakishou and barasuishou

I haven't watched it yet but every time i see the Suigintou from it i think how much better she looked with pale lavender eyes

Manga needed more femdom.

Seeing Megu use her bare feet and step on Jun was pretty hot.

the source material for 2013 is straight up worse than the original though.

I thought it had very good visuals for a Deen adaptation.