Dragon Ball Super

The unspoken rule of the TOP is that if it's neat, the rules don't matter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DBtcxH5k-I
youtu.be/gLmJhQsn554?t=4m42s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that Frieza-sama will destroy all stinky monkeys!

Freeza would get fucked in the ass by Kefla.

Nice headcanon.

Monkeys must die edition!

They should all be infected with super viruses from all these different universes and species commingling

Most likely, but we have yet to see how much frieza has actually improved since goku killed him. All we really know is that he can keep up with Blue and is smart enough to say he doesnt want to fight Jiren.

Retard.

Who wouldn't?

Kale will trick Caulifla to marry her just like Milk did with Goku

The Most powerful character that would end this tournament in 3mins no 2.

>Retard
Concession accepted.

No. It's actually, "if Goku is involved, let it happen".

Kale is not smart enough to trick anyone into doing anything.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful

>concession
Spotted it from a mile away, retard.

If Golden Frieza > SSB Goku
then we need to compare Goku with Kefla to find where he fits.
SSB Goku > Base Kefla
SS? Kefla > SSBKKx20 Goku
UI Goku > Strongest Kefla transformation
Jiren > UI Goku (currently)
Therefore Golden Frieza is at most in between base Kefla and SS Kefla, Frieza is fucked.

Rate their latino voices!
youtube.com/watch?v=1DBtcxH5k-I

-Goku
-Whis
-Shin
-Grande Padre
-Zeno
-Zeno's bodyguards

Is the Latin dubbing the definitive one?

I plan on re-watching the DB->To current Super.
Is there a timeline for when the movies take place during the series?

I'm confused as to why people are freaking out over how strong Kefla is. As a potara fusion, shouldn't she be more powerful than Goku? How strong do people think she is?

I accept your surrender.

>Is the Latin dubbing the definitive one?
Yes_

Kefla at SS is stronger than SSB and Goku needs UI to fight her.
>headcanon
Let me tell you something, you diseased reminder of why humanity has fallen so far and will one day be snuffed out like an irrelevant candle flame. You are pond scum. The bottom feeding remnants of a bygone age of failure and shame look down on you. Gather every grain of sand in existence and convert them into a negative value and you might, fucking MIGHT, be able to comprehend at least a semblance of the gravity and weight of your anti-worth. Not even death would be preferable to dealing with you and your ilk, because I would find no peace knowing that, somewhere, you still fucking exist to pester others. This entire material plane of existence is sullied because of you, not just by your presence, but because of the mere thought of you. The world will never know peace because it is physically possible for you to exist. Even if by some miracle all of you were wiped out, the fact that the physical world still allows the possibility of your existence is nearly as horrible a realization. My fucking soul burns every time you take a breath.

Lament your existence and then fade into the ether, you fucking phantasm of living, breathing, flesh-enshrouded cancer.

No, there's no timeline and several of the movies are impossible to place for various reasons. Just enjoy them as alternate universes. They tend to mirror certain arcs though, so you can watch them kind of like:

Tree of Might = Raditz
World's Strongest = Saiyans
Tree of Might = Also Saiyans
Slug = Namek
etc.

*Dead Zone = Raditz

>unspoken

This whole mess is due by the BoG movie and Goku's comment regarding the idea of fusing with Vegeta to fight Beerus.

Either Kefla shouldn't be as powerful as SSG Goku, or Vegito would've kicked Beerus' ass back then.

How about the DB movies?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

is that only stated in the movie? If so, doesn't it not count than because like saiyan beyond god it is discounted.

also it could be possible that berserk ss is just stronger than blue. It might be a hard pill to swallow but if its true everything makes sense

Define Latin

You faggot do know that its not Just a Latin sub right ameritards? Each country does their own.

Brazilian dub is supreme. Spics BTFO with their annoying shit voices. Portugal is also crap.

It's been so long since I've seen them, and they're more standalone stories/alternate tellings. Like the one where Chiaotzu is an emperor of some Chinese country, they don't really fit in a timeline either or even the canon. You can enjoy them in any order while watching DB really.

Sleeping Princess in Devil's Castle for example is just its own complete side story.

Usually what I do is watch an arc, watch a movie, repeat

Are you proud of yourself? Are you satisfied with that shiteating 9gag-tier post? Does it make you feel fucking accomplished, like you're a master of sentimentality? Do you experience euphoria from the delusion that even ONE single solitary motherfucking person may have cracked a tiny thought for .323432 seconds at your outrageously cringeworthy attempt at a post?
Are you fucking proud? Answer me, you cum-guzzling shit nozzle. Are you motherfucking proud?

>Brazilian dub is supreme
UMA

oh, but Devil's Castle does actually fit in the timeline now that I think about it. It's a "what if" story about when Roshi tells them to go find him a cute girl.

>Usually what I do is watch an arc, watch a movie, repeat
OK, I'll just do this. Thanks

can you both stop, your memes are becoming out of control and have gone into ridiculous level of retarded fantasy. I can't imagine a reason in a db thread on Sup Forums that you would need to point out you were a navy seal. Its hilarious and sad

I think you're forgetting 2 important factors
First, Goku is supposed to be worn out in his fight with Kelfa, where as Frieza is still in top shape. He is literally running off of Frieza's energy
Second, no fusion character has ever won a fight.

>If Golden Frieza > SSB Goku
He is not.

No that is a spoken rule.

The Broly movie just barely fits in the week before the Cell Games

That doesnt even makes sense anônimo

Stop being fucking retarded

>This whole mess is due by the BoG movie and Goku's comment regarding the idea of fusing with Vegeta to fight Beerus.
No, it's not a mess. It's people being retarded. Kale by herself can fight with SSG Goku. Obviously a fusion with a strong SS2 would create an incredible fighter.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards.......

> I can't imagine a reason in a db thread on Sup Forums that you would need to point out you were a navy seal
>newfag

he was stronger, the only reason he lost in rF is because he wasn't used to the form but in ToP he is

I didn't watch the anime version of the first two arcs, so I don't have a very good idea about the retcons.

>it could be possible that berserk ss is just stronger than blue.
She was struggling to deflect a simple ki blast from SSG Goku in the latest episode.

I was giving him the best case scenario.
>First, Goku is supposed to be worn out in his fight with Kelfa, where as Frieza is still in top shape. He is literally running off of Frieza's energy
This is true that Goku may not be at his max, but he shouldn't be that far off.
>Second, no fusion character has ever won a fight.
This is about power scaling, not plot devices.

Same with Bojack since it takes place after Goku dies.

sigh

traps are not gay. I repeat, traps ARE NOT GAY. How idiotic do you have to be to think that they are? traps are probably even less gay than some women.

I understand why some people MIGHT consider traps to be gay, but once thinking about it i don't know why people wouldn't change their mind. traps look like women. WOMEN ARE NOT GAY. IF YOU FUCK SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE A WOMEN, HOW IS THAT EVEN SLIGHTLY FUCKING GAY?

I can kinda see why people think having a dick makes it gay, but the dick only makes up about 0.2% of the human body. if the rest of the body is feminine, that's 99.8% straight. let me repeat, 99.8% STRAIGHT, THAT'S EXTREMELY FUCKING STRAIGHT. THERE ARE WOMEN WHO ARE LESS THAN 99.8% FEMININE, YET PEOPLE DON'T CALL THEM GAY. If you wanna fuck a woman who looks manly as fuck, I'm not gonna call you gay, but you shouldnt call me gay for fucking traps either.

It makes no sense why people let a single penis ruin an entire sexual encounter, it's easy enough to ignore. Traps still have fuckable assholes, you don't need to fuck the pussy specifically. And if it's that much of a problem, just look away. He isn't gonna rub his dick on you or anything.

There are plenty of nice traps out there, and Im sure you'd get along well with them, but you choose not to because of something on them which takes up 0.2% of their body. It's nonsensical and stupid how worked up people get over something so small but completely ignore the rest of the body.

If you're worried about your friends knowing that you're fucking someone 0.2% masculine and 99.8% feminine, they don't need to find out. Believe it or not, traps can wear clothes too. They don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, they cover their dick with pants or skirts. Nobody has to find out that you're in a perfectly heterosexual relationship.

Didn't Toriyama confirm Cooler was pseudo-canon? As in he was Frieza's brother, and he probably did attack Goku, but the events would be different in a retelling of his, that he never got around to doing.

If Goku SSB is stronger than Golden Frieza... then why Frieza is still Golden here?

Not trying to argue, just wondering what your opinion of the first fight with ss blue and berserk ss when she tanked gokus kamehameha

My only guess is that goku was really holding back since he didn't want to break the rule of killing. Sort of like Hit's problem with goku initially when they first fought in u6 torunament

>then why Frieza is still Golden here?
It's a different kind of transformation, just like his other 3+ forms.

I think one of 2 things happened there.
Either he can now maintain Golden even when he's unconscious since he mastered it, or the animators just forgot to make him white again

maybe you can't knock somebody out of the golden form? how the fuck are we supposed to know? freeza stayed in his 100% form even after being dismembered on namek

I've never heard that, but I wouldn't mind it. I've always kind of thought about Cooler the same way, that he existed but things with him played out different. He should probably be weaker than Freeza, for example.

>reddit spacing
Lurk for 2 years.

Leave Goku's marriage to me

How Broly would fare in the tournament?
Goku should totally have brought a SSB Broly alongside him

Caulifla is love
Caulifla is life
Caulifla a cute
A CUTE
I LOVE CAULIFLA SO FUCKING MUCH
I'M GOING TO MARRY CAULIFLA
I want to hold hands with her and have consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation

If Frieza is stronger, then why isn't he standing?

because changling transformations ≠ saiyan transformations

Suck my dick faggot.

Help, I've been watching Japanese Broly movie MADs for days and I can't stop.
youtu.be/gLmJhQsn554?t=4m42s

Even Gohan would beat Broly.

Mods for fucks sake, just ban DBS threads already. The damn thing is so shit that even when a new ep drops there's no actual discussion, just nonstop waifufaggotry and shitposting. I'm begging you as a DBfag watching the corpse of what he loves get dragged through the mud. Just end it already

He would have lost to kale

Me too!

His 100% form is his true form, well, it is actually a buffed 50% but whatever.
Golden does seem to be mastered to the degree that it is natural to him. Same thing as MSS.

>Suck my dick faggot
Lurk for 2 years newscum.

Gohan never has beaten broly and now that he is irrelevant he wouldnt

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Broly? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about base form Broly. I’m not talking about Type-C Broly either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, equipped with his limitless overflowing power. I’m also not talking about Majin Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly, who's power can pretty much reverse the mind control Babidi has put upon him. I’m definitely NOT Talking about Full Power Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Broly, who's can blow up multiple galaxies at a time without breaking a sweat. Don't even THINK that I'm talking about Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Broly, who's god ki is much more maximumer than Goku or Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue ki. Shit, don't even think I'm talking about Super Saiyan Rose Legendary Super Saiyan Karoly Black, who can destroy dozens timelines with just a flick of his finger. I'm talking about FULL POWER LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN FOUR DARK DRAGON BALL BROKEN MASK TIME BREAKER BROLY, who's powerlevel is at it's maximum THREE TIMES OVER, making him stronger than any god of destruction and possibly even Zeno himself.

>waifufaggotry and shitposting
so just like the rest of Sup Forums?

>goku was really holding back since he didn't want to break the rule of killing
I was under the impression that literally everybody in the tournament was doing this, which kind of helps explain why certain people are performing the way they are.

Link to uncensored?

return to reddit

which is really interesting, it makes you wonder had hit been allowed to kill would he have been able to kill Jiren

WAKEY WAKEY GOTEN

DBZ Anime only fag here
What happened with Broly?

Probably not, but he would have plowed through most of the competition and probably still be in

I thought he did try his killing techniques on Jiren, he did the heart punch that killed Goku. It just didn't work.

Literally claimed elgrandepadre as my Nintendo network name, gonna play some xenoverse with it desu

His power became more maximum.

The intention of that punch was to trap Jiren in a cage of time.

Goku stayed in SS form even when Krillen hit him in the head with a rock.

I meant when he had him frozen, like couldn't he have snapped his neck or something?

I was sure he turned to his final form when Vegeta kicked his ass...

I was expecting him to kill him, getting disqualified would be worth it to remove Jiren from the tournament. With Jiren gone U6 would have actually had a decent chance at winning.

I love how thats a legitimate feat in dragonball, its things like this that make it way more interesting than marvel or dc

Hot digity dog!

Yeah, Hit wasn't going to risk sacrificing himself by killing Jiren seeing as his universe was already warned for breaking the rules once. I doubt he would've been able to kill him anyway though.

And before someone brings up potaras, it was a last ditch by u6 at that point. They had nothing to lose risking it.

>Nintendo babby
>using memes as your username
please leave

I was expecting someone to get caught in the crossfire and Hit accidentally kill them.

irrelevant and filler

that was before he had it under proper control, the whole point of that story was that freeza wasn't used to the form

>This character is fucking shit but I still love it

Something to note: Zeno most likely didn't even see the Potara being used, since it happened in the middle of an explosion and all that. He probably completely missed what happened and doesn't even know an item was used.

Either Goku was flat out wrong in BoG or he/Vegeta have improved enough to give Base Vegito status among the god tiers.

Kefla rofltomping Godku is consistent with the manga. In the manga, BASE Vegito was able away half of Zamasu effortlessly before changing to Blue, where as Zamasu had been dominating SSG Goku and Vegeta moments prior.

I don't know if the rule applies with Buu / BoG Vegito, but Zamasu/ToP arc? Base Fusions > SSG

Rude desu