Has a best girl bested so hard the autor had to power her down just two episodes in the show?

Has a best girl bested so hard the autor had to power her down just two episodes in the show?

Hatoko a best.

Tomoyo a shit.

Mirei a best.

Cookie a fine too.

Why is that girl intimidating satania?

Is this true or MC just joking around?

Charlotte from infinite stratos.

merely pretending

that's a shame, then
i want an anime with a lolicon MC so i can relate to him

black bullet

I can't remember what I thought about the scene the first time I watched it, but Christ, this got better and better as it went on.

;_;

But the best girl was in nearly all episodes. And she's a winner.

just putting worst of all time in her place

>Can you guess who's the main girl?
>9 out of 10 people fail this test

>autor
Anime original scenes. The author didn't do anything. Mirei has little appearances in the LN chapters that the anime adapted from.

Tomoyo a cute, you uncultured swine.

Cute and best.

The one with the cute hat?

I swear to all fuck that there was a little hentai animation of this and not just flash shit that I lost during a reformat and could never find again. Now every time I remember this how it gives me a rage boner.

Best? Hardly. Maybe worth a quick pump and dump.

All the grills are cure, but she is not even close to be best.

>a side character with 20 mins screentime
>better than the other girls
Maybe best being a meme character. Even Kuki did more and was much cuter.

It's hard not to be best when your competition is Hatoko, Tomoyo, generic loli, and literal who long dark hair girl.

Mirei is the literal who girl. Only difference is she's a meme.

Except she was one of the few things people actually remember from this garbage along with Hatoko going on a crazy bitch rant.

tatenashi got it worse

First post best post. Hatoko is a goddess.

Not even close. It's always the same group of Mireifags making noise to force a meme into a thing. The normalfag rant is memorable, but not in a good way as a meme.

Except Tatenashi is garbage.

Hatoko was right, even though she didn't know why she was right.

>every inou-battle thread turned devolved into shit-flinging at Mireifags
>but no one remembers it
Yeah, I'm sure everyone remembers the pineapple loli and the other girl. That's why anyone has even mentioned their names or posted a picture of them.

The exact opposite happened though since the best girl won and the annoying childhood friend lost.

Not even close. Mireifags gradually faded after the first few episodes and even then Tomoyofags and Hatokofags were still noticeable. Then the rant happened and most thread since is waifu fling between Tomoyofags and Hatokofags. Plus, normalfaggotry discussions.