How is this?

how is this?

It's good, MAL-san.

Seems like a tokyo ghoul rip-off

Creepy and Fucked up but very entertaining.

watch it and find out. lurk for 2 years before posting.

it's better than sliced bread OP! No time wasted on this masterpiece in story telling!

maybe just spoil the end if you want these kind of threads to disappear.

Pretty good bait.

What?

it's called a joke newfag

Oh, so he was merely pretending to be retarded, I get it now.

Pretty good. There hasn't been a better action thriller since.

Extremely accurate adaptation of the manga.
I didn't like some of the character design changes from the manga, but that is up to your taste.
If you are asking if it's worth watching, just watch it retard

The only one who isn't pretending here is you. You're actually retarded

Hey OP I can't remember exactly but his mom dies and a parasyte takes over her body.

Wait a second is that a clever try to ruse me again, because that sentence doesn't even make sense.

Okay

Dude in middle fucks the shit out of the girl on the left and the create an alien race that believes same sex marriage is okay, everyone claps and the manga ends. Imo 8/10 I don't like gay marriage

And that isn't even a spoiler since the opening gives it away from the very start. I still have no idea what they were thinking spoiling a major twist like that.

Thank god I always skipped the OP then. That part legitimately got me.

>OPs give it away
That's debatable. Most spoilers in an OP only really become spoilers after you've seen it.

its pretty good, but keep in mind it was written in the 80s or so

It is objectively good, but i didn't like it.

Generic as fuck. It shoehorns this whole thing about parasytes lacking empathy and by the end the main parasyte (with no hinting leading up to this) ends up showing feelings for his human host through the power of friendship.

The female characters in this story are bland as fuck. You have the main girl who does nothing but say 'Y-You've changed" or "I don't understand you!!!" to the MC. A side girl who has a dumb crush on MC because she can sense him, even though she can also sense wierd-looking people, another side girl who has a crush on MC but she just kinda dissappears from the story, another side girl who has a crush on some parasyte guy in school, etc.

The soundtrack is dreadful. Dubstep music is unironically used for fight scenes, some tracks are used at least once per episode.

All in all its a 4/10. Doesn't matter if its among the first of many edgy horror series, as it fucks up basic storytelling and good characters. Even Tokyo Ghoul is better than this steaming pile of shit.

>Generic as fuck. It shoehorns this whole thing about parasytes lacking empathy and by the end the main parasyte (with no hinting leading up to this) ends up showing feelings for his human host through the power of friendship.

thats the entire point, MC become less human and calculating over time while migi and the rest of the parasytes become more human, it's also what leads to their downfall

>The female characters bla bla bla

It was written on a time in which almost all female characters were like that, the last girl you are refering to is anime original

>The soundtrack is dreadful. Dubstep music is unironically used for fight scenes, some tracks are used at least once per episode.

i agree with that

Liked it a lot. But wasn't deep enough in my opinion, could have been better.

>another side girl who has a crush on MC but she just kinda dissappears from the story
Who was that now again? Cant seem to remember.

I agree with I've seen so many openings that have false spoils, that I don't get the op as a part of the plot of the anime. I mean, every characters can die in the op and they're still alive in the end of the show.

This, It was really good and deep, for the 80's. Then they made a 2010's version, the source material holds up okay, and there is some wonky dubstep, but the plot and themes are presented well. It's a solid 8/10 by my book