Oh so you want a Space Race rematch!?!?

Oh so you want a Space Race rematch!?!?
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

newsweek.com/russia-will-beat-nasa-mars-and-find-water-moon-says-putin-845988

Attached: Snip-it_1521409124857.jpg (1348x1894, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nasaspaceflight.com/2007/09/elon-musk-q-and-a-updates-spacex-status-on-falcon-and-dragon/
youtube.com/watch?v=e7kqFt3nID4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think they won because you havent been able do manned spacflights over 10 years now and you have to pay Russians to take you in space. Also all your best satelites are launched with Russian rocket boosters because yours suck and you havent been able to reverse-engineer Russian rockets.

WE MOON MEN NOW!

CYKA BLYAT RUSH MOON!

Attached: f18024c0ed99d79f710443be128ab7b4.jpg (700x674, 126K)

Since when the Saturn V used Russian rockets?

This desu, all the mutt achieved was to send some fag to the moon, if that wasn't faked even. It was pointless waste of resources, Russia sent unmanned probes before them, so this the only thing they did first, and not because the Russians couldn't do it, but because it was retarded. Then they declared themselves winners.

Attached: 1485622080935.png (616x480, 237K)

Working human spaceships at present:
Russia: YES
America: NOPE, not since 2011...

we have more important things to do.

like paying for EBT cards for niggars who use them to instead go and by iphones.

I think that's because it's cheaper, that's all

Atlas III and IV which you last 20 years have been using use Russian boosters because you cant replicate anything better or even copy Ruskies.

Eh... It's not like beating NASA to Mars is that much of a deal. Are they still even trying to go there anymore?

Just let Musk do his thing.

>Musk
It's Ivan, not Musk

Russia won the last one you know. They were first in space and first to make a satellite (the only useful thing to come from it). We were first on moon but that was never the goal.

THIS

Russia could afford the last one, though. If they really tried now, their economy would collapse into a black hole.

Sounds about right.

Attached: 3456342345234645352345234523.jpg (4292x1088, 1003K)

Until December when SpaceX and Boeing fly crew...

Neither nation has a rocket that can go to Mars, America will go to the moon first on the SLS but that's all it's good for and Russia doesn't have a spacecraft that can go beyond LEO and their space program is currently in dire straits. The only potential Mars rocket seems to be Musk man's BFR. Oh btw Putin is actually talking about sending a probe to Mars, which is a shit idea because there's no transfer window in 2019, which is why America is launching in 2020 (the next transfer window) tl;dr this is propaganda rubbish.

They were actually at one point even closer to moon mission that yanks but then their chied designer and leader of whole project died. Which setbacked whole thing. They were doing unmanned mission to moon surface before yanks already and mission to dark side of moon.

>Also all your best satelites are launched with Russian rocket boosters because yours suck and you havent been able to reverse-engineer Russian rockets.
They have only outsourced manned flights.

Yes and no, they were pretty far with the general planning and hardware, but they couldn't for shit build a big enough rocket that would work, even when the designer still lived. So not sure if they could even do it at the time.

In 2007 SpaceX said they will fly people into space by 2010.

nasaspaceflight.com/2007/09/elon-musk-q-and-a-updates-spacex-status-on-falcon-and-dragon/

So my guess is that SpaceX won’t get any people into space before 2020/2021.

They are buying RD-180 rocket engines for Atlas III and Atlas IV from Russians because they are much more effective and realible their own. Those are USs main launching vechiles.

We don't do cool shit in space anymore, user. Shaniqua needs dem programs for her chillens.

>water on the moon
I thought Putin was smarter than this.
>mine plagioclase on crust
>if it were possible to get below crust, mine pyroxene and olivine
>no mineral evolution indicative of no water

>Also all your best satelites are launched with Russian rocket boosters
See >yours suck and you havent been able to reverse-engineer Russian rockets.
There's no need to steal what was stolen from us. Nasa is still sending shit to space and is closing on starting the Mars mission.

Fucking no, more shit to hide flat earth. 8 inches per mile sq'ed is proof enough

Lol all yank denial even when Mcain and CO even cryed how dependant you are of evil ruskies. Read about RD-180 its fucking cornerstone of Nasa launches last 10 years.

To be fair you don't need a rocket big enough to take you to Mars in one go, it'd make far better of a mission if they'd just assemble the ship in orbit with multiple launches of something like falcon heavy. Probably much more expensive that way though.

*laughs in SpaceX

You and what GDP, pootie-poot?

>jewsweek

I've been saying this many times: the west can force mediocrity, extreme high taxes to pay for parasites, gender and diversity quotas as much as it wants, however it's only a matter of time before your competitors (Russia and China for example) will start to outcompete you.

with imaginary money?

You don't need money when you can have gulags

S P A C E

Attached: 2368890 - Polandball Soviet_Union USA meme.png (750x490, 446K)

Last real Soviet triumph in space race was first space walk. US was ahead of them at every single point afterwards. Only reason why Soviets got first space station is because NASA was focusing for moon missions at the time. Things like precision orbital maneuvers, orbital encounter and orbital docking. When it comes to scientific probes and satellites... it is totally dominated by US and Europeans.

Nope. They have plenty of alternatives to Atlas V, only rocket in Atlas family to use RD-180. Delta IV and Falcon 9 are examples alternatives NASA and US government have. Majority of high priority heavy military and intelligence payloads have been launched with Delta IV since Titan family has been retired.

Russian space program since early 90's has devolved into orbital cargo and taxi company. It wouldn't exist at all without NASA/ESA paying to ISS missions.

How many RD-180's there are in US boosters that aren't Atlas V?

Attached: 1024px-Delta-4H_DSP-23_2.jpg (1024x1434, 356K)

They want to be dominated again, I guess. Thing is, the power differential this time is several times as large.

Uh, Russia didn't win the last one.
The Soviet Union did.

(Take the bait, you know you want to)

>When it comes to scientific probes and satellites... it is totally dominated by US and Europeans.
Except for Venus exploration I believe

LOL. Russia not only has SPACE, but TIGERS as well. USA BTFO.

Attached: 1518214126177.jpg (960x678, 166K)

>Putin continuing to make America great again
I swear it's like he cares more about us than we do.

Attached: putin kombat.jpg (500x412, 50K)

I beat them both to Mars! Google "pics of northern canada greenland desolate rocky barren red terrain" to see the "proof" I sent back from my burner phone.

Attached: NASA Equals ''To Deceive'' In Hebrew.jpg (1167x686, 430K)

Energia and Buran were way more advanced and better than US counterparts. Canning of that project because dissulition of Soviet Union was great setback for space exploration.

Attached: 5193n3cp5e6spm6g78y.png (739x543, 130K)

T-I-G-E-R-S
I wouldn't say so. Soviets got Venus landers, every thing other than related to Venus have been outdone by Magellan (NASA) and Venus Express (ESA).

Attached: 1508730371630.png (512x512, 251K)

Also Russians have basicly had some edge almost all time in rocket tech and working with rocked fuels.

Attached: 1518809734958.png (800x800, 430K)

>Energia and Buran were way more advanced and better than US counterparts
lmfao

PROVEN RIGHT AGAIN

CAN GRAVITYKEKS EVEN COMPETE?

Attached: gundamcharscounterattackcharaznable.jpg (500x429, 66K)

Attached: 1521017158819.jpg (1200x1137, 155K)

Most advanced and best launch system build by humanity so far.

space is a spook

Attached: 17rockbooboos.jpg (510x533, 61K)

They were good, soviets just ran out of cash before they got to use them for anything.

PUTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 97.jpg (261x170, 15K)

>Energia and Buran were way more advanced and better than US counterparts.
US shuttle was ruined by congress and military, shuttle that was actually built was a mistake. Buran as whole was even more bigger mistake as it was built to please Soviet Military that wanted shuttle because Americans had one. Energia hasn't been used a single time since Buran was cancelled and in addition to one Buran flight it has only been used once.

Only with kerosene powered rockets and hypergolic fuels. Hypergolic propellants are something US effectively abandoned outside of small rockets that need to be reignited on orbit once solid rockets matured. US was always ahead of them with hydrogen powered rockets and even more so with solids.

>a huge and far mountain will apear pretty much the same if you change your distance to it just a tiny bit

Wew lad

oh shit cold war again

It this were to happen it would be a GOOD THING. It would unite divisions in a friendly competition. This looks like something Trump and Putin would cook up on one of their phone calls. This type of nationalism defeats Marxist Jew goals. Support it.

Attached: 1519252848398.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Attached: images (13).jpg (364x322, 19K)

>a huge and far mountain

Attached: 5314cba186659.jpg (700x823, 223K)

As usual, Montenegro is ignored.
It's okay buddy, I see you :)

Thanks for proving my point

Actully it was used on launch mission without Buran.

>When it comes to scientific probes and satellites... it is totally dominated by US and Europeans.
are you counting china and japan as US/europe or something

LOL
Poos discover photoshop in 2018.
Theyll be on the moon any day now

Russia did win the space race tho.

we officially /ColdWar2/?

Attached: 1511239278571.gif (262x440, 1.52M)

>what is the Orion Crew capsule

Hahahahahaha let these slav niggers try and make it out if LEO.

They will go the way of the N1, and blow up every fucking time.

Slavs arent capable of advanced, well, anything.

Also, we already went to the moon, AND proved that theres water on it, so im not sure what Putin is even fucking talking about.

Russia cant do shit and will nuke the world when they fuck up, like an angry child.

Slavs are such disgusting animals, I have nothing but disdain and pity for them.

As I said..
>in addition to one Buran flight it has only been used once.

Nope. Japan could in theory go to same bunch as NASA and ESA. Both also have lots of cooperation with Japanese, not as much as between NASA and ESA. There almost always European instruments and experiments in major NASA satellites and probes, same goes other way around.

>proving my point

was your point being the moon landing was fake and in a studio?

Attached: disney.png (500x464, 153K)

Then why didnt it fly more than once you idiot nigger

The Space Race really had nothing to do with who got to space first.
Do you really have no idea what America's real objective was? The whole point of every "race" during the Cold War was to place financial stress on the USSR. The entire Space Race, Nuclear Race, and every arms race of the Cold War was nothing but an American sham to destroy the Soviet Union from within by utilizing the American economy.
America pushed it's technology to goad the Soviets into a race that America knew it would
always win in the long run.
This should be common knowledge. It is why many theorize that the moon landings were faked.

Look at those triples!

Attached: americanpsycho.jpg (1252x704, 139K)

>I think they won
Well you tell me when a Russian boot steps foot on the moon. As it stands now, they are about 5 decades behind.

"I think they won" the retarded half-mongol mutt says. Pfft.

Spies getting killed?
Permanent threat of a nuclear war?
Space race between superpowers?

A new Cold War, what a time to be alive

youtube.com/watch?v=e7kqFt3nID4

Attached: BFR-engines-1200x750.png (1200x750, 269K)

>thinking this image is anything other than a joke

You can’t be serious

>was your point being the moon landing was fake and in a studio?
No, that is your own delusion. At least give some argument that is not a flat-earth level bullshit. You're doing the same mental gymnastics as them due to not understanding basic perspective.

Russia knows perfectly well that there is absolutely no point in going to Mars, so they probably want the US to spend all that money they dont have on pursuing useless goals.

The only one rooting for mars is Musk, who makes billions out of it.

Its for advancement of the human species as a whole.

I personally would liek to see a the US offer an olive branch to Russia and bring a cosmonaut along for the first ride, but doubt this will happen.

But at least for that day, the world would rejoice as one.

Its not US nasa vs russia anymore its more elon vs china vs russia now.

I never even mentioned anything about who was first. But sarcastically remarked that you havent been able to do manne flights without Russians for almost 10 years.

Don't forget about India

Don't make me call Poland.

Space is a meme. The Space Race was a massive psyop against the people. Satellites aren't real.

Didn't they find water ice on the moon years ago?

NASA budget for 2017 19.653 billion $
Elon Musk wealth 20.3 billion $

No money no talent, sadly.

Attached: space-race.png (930x712, 140K)

and no toilets. You seriously need toilets in space, and advanced toilets at that. In space, you can't you open a window and put your ass outside to take a shit.

Pretty sure this is a meme related to the lion king SFX moment

Ussr won 3-1 against USA.
First satellite
First man in space
First space station
Vs
First man on moon.

I mean, it hasn't been tried yet.

space-x has never done a maned flight

Then it collapsed

Attached: I want to believe.gif (400x187, 1.1M)

You people are so brainwashed. It's sad to see you argue over shit that isn't real.

You missed my point. The Space Race was won by the USA because the USSR collapsed thus ending the need for the US space program, nuclear program, and much more. All of those were designed to instigate reaction from the USSR and now they no longer exist so there is sadly no more need for a space program.
But I do hope we enter another space race sometime soon. However, I believe Russia will not be a major player this time. Their economy can barely handle US sanctions let alone a space or arms race of any kind. It would most likely have to be China or the EU.

5-to-1
Forgot to add first lost victims in the space's void and first animal in space

BASED