I am 56 years old and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a gun...

I am 56 years old and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a gun. As someone with a great degree of wisdom and life experience I can confidently say that no one needs guns. As a matter of fact, when guns are removed a country, that country improves itself tenfold. Examples: Australia, Japan, the UK, Canada, etc.. Alot of the socioeconomic problems that the US faces could be solved by repealing the 2nd amendment. For the sake of our country and its longevity this needs to happen now.

Attached: MP15.jpg (873x360, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-deaths-eliminated-america-learn-japan-australia-uk-norway-florida-shooting-latest-news-a8216301.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

its a right some people decide to use that right some don't

also better to have it and not need it then need it but not have it

Attached: giphy.gif (425x319, 1.27M)

Lol. Stack up with your friends and try to collect them.

give me guns, give me freedom

Fpbp

Attached: 0D5B3488-66C5-4D65-AFA5-AA02D9550646.png (500x650, 180K)

Luck You

Sage

56 years is a long time to be such a pussy.

Attached: 100C57E5-0D92-4F56-BE81-A93FD10F54D1.jpg (500x528, 113K)

no

anecdotal argument sage thread it's bait anyways

Attached: 1447916707278.jpg (480x480, 31K)

I’m 29 and have been in situation where I did need to use my gun. Boomer

fuck off if you dont to live in a country with guns there are plenty to chose from
we need our guns to fight tyranny its that simple that was how this country of formed you idiot

Fuck off Rich, we told you not to leave Sabre

Canada has one of the highest gun per capita rates in the world you fucking lemon.

Most the people on this board are radical right wing youth with no life experience, I am here to tell them that they could improve the quality of their life by surrendering their guns. Our country is 242 years old and not once have people needed their guns.

Go play on facebook you faggot

>great degree of wisdom and life experience
>no one needs guns
Retard, absolute fucking retard. First they'll come for your second amendment rights, then when there's nothing to protect you they'll come for the first.

Every dictator in history disarmed the population, you'd have to be a fucking idiot to think it's a good idea. The only ones who benefit from it is the government, because their power grows exponentially when the public isn't a threat.

sage

i bet you married a jew too. faggot

Except like, you know.. when our country was founded. They seemed pretty useful then. Do you ever stop and think that maybe the reason the United States have never been invaded is due to how armed we arm?

Okay I will take the bait. On April 16th 2007 I was i Norris Hall at Virginia Tech. I wish I had a gun then. If Matt had not sacrificed his life to stop him Cho would have gotten overn 50.I have carried since then.

>attempted break in
>VZ58 I choose you
>it was super effective

I'll keep mine.

You are none of these things
Otherwise you’d use your geo flag
I hate larpers

tell that to people that prevented home intruders or robberies

or those that can owe their life to guns

you seem to be like a typical leftist retard person A didnt need a gun so that must mean person B doesnt need it either...Wrong

its not about what you or others feel its a right that is there one can use

you are against liberty

The reason why the US has never been invaded is because of how secluded it is in the world. For any country to invade the US it would need to cross the ocean, unless that country is Canada or Mexico which is highly unlikely.

Violent Crime levels in Australia stayed the same though?

These kinds of events rarely happen to people. You should not own a gun because you are afraid of something that statistically will never happen to you. Look at me for example.

>I
>me
>my
>And that's why everyone else should act just like me and think just like I do

I love you user, never change.

>look at me
boomerposting

everything is a statistic until it happens to you then you can wipe your ass with it

you should own a gun regardless what others think

I am 56 years old and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a fire extinguisher. As someone with a great degree of wisdom and life experience I can confidently say that no one needs fire extinguishers.

Attached: gunext.png (580x580, 199K)

I agree with you. Their base price as well as maintenance costs are simply not worth it.

I love when people bring up Japan. The country has an insanely authoritarian policing system.

Nasty fucking hateful scum bags all of you are. I'm a 56 year old truck driver who is married to a Jewish women who saved my life. You fucking people think the world would be a better place place if she was dead and you disgusting fucking animals deny the historical FACT that 6 million Jews were killed during the holocaust. How fucking dare you, if I met any of you fucking scum bags in real life and you have the balls to spew your hatred in front of me I will sock you so hard in the jaw your grand kids will feel it. This anti semetic crap doesn't have a place in our modern world you horrible fucking offensive dogs.I'm more than happy to be an avid member of the Jewish community of Montreal's events where we share food and dance together with people from all walks of life and different cultures, diversity is beautiful and I have my wife to thank for introducing me to those community events. You're all slime balls, nasty fucking humans, you all should be ashamed of yourselves!

it would truly be ironic if you died in a fire, wouldnt it

and utterly hilarious

fpbp

>I can confidently say that no one needs guns
You, not everyone else - sage

SHALL

I am 56 years old and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed medical help. As someone with a great degree of wisdom and life experience I can confidently say that no one needs medical help.

As an adult of 39 years old I have used a firearm 3 times to defend myself and my property. Therefore I should keep at least 3 guns on me at all times.

Attached: 79-897-897-89.jpg (4592x3432, 2.37M)

Why should anyone care what you think?

Way to show your complete ingorance, user. Firearms save 500,000 - 3,000,000 lives a year in the US while gun related homicide only makes up around 10,000, usually less.

I'm not even a burger and i know more about your country than you do.

With the exception of abbos. Aussies was pretty much an ethnostate.

Easy to play with emotions with people you like. America will fight a civil for over gun rights.

>As someone with a great degree of wisdom and life experience I can confidently say that no one needs guns
Jesus fucking Christ, can someone, SOMEONE come up with a device to kill people over the internet who post this shit.
Pleeze.

I'll pay moneis.

You cannot compare a public service to a material object.

God Slavs are absolutely fucking dumb retards

/thread

Attached: ebec999.jpg (675x679, 61K)

You are a faggot, and your party must die for the good of the USA.

I hope you and your faggot friends don't have any guns because the day for crushing your faggot mouths shut is coming.

good bait m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

How the fuck do people actually think like this? A massive majority of firearms used in homicide in this country are illegally obtained. What will banning rifles do to change the homicide rate in this country? It wouldn't even scratch the surface. I honestly don't even care if they ban rifles, just don't pretend like it would change much when it comes to our homicide rate.

sure pops

This doesn't even make sense. You're saying that firearms cause 500k-3000k deaths a year while also saying that they cause 10k a year.

dumb fuck

You cannot compare the needs of one person to the needs of another person

God Democrats are absolutely fucking dumb retards

Attached: 6ee.jpg (680x661, 58K)

im younger and can in about 3 secs recite 5 situations where i wish i had a gun.one incident involved other person-nigger-who did have one and ill fuckin guarantee ive had more travel exp and dealt with more hairy situations that u could ever dream about.face it jew,youre not getting our guns.you can have some lead though.

I am 56 years old and I have never once in my life been in a situation where I needed a seatbelt. As someone with a great degree of wisdom and life experience I can confidently say that no one needs seatbelts.

>everyone who gets shot dies automatically
>also tries to call people ignorant about firearms the whole thread

hahahahah

It's the exact same thought process though you fucking actual retard. Just because YOU don't need a gun doesn't mean others don't need a gun.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Sounds like a case of a small group of WWII vets having a PTSD episode. This example goes to show that guns need to be kept out of the hands of people. Thanks for sharing it.

Kill yourself you worthless old fart. Why should anyone care what you believe? And why do you believe you get to decide how others live their lives?

It includes people flashing the gun and the attacker running away, you uneducated faggot. Learn your own country's shit before spouting garbage. How does it feel to know a bong's more educated on your country than you are? Must sting, must make you feel like an incompetent shitlord. Not gonna lie, i feel sorry for you, if i was you i'd suck off a loaded shotgun.

he must be >20 and leftard

Are you actually this stupid? I have to know. Drop the flag and be honest. Is this actually how you think?

In 45 years, I have never needed a spare tire. From this I can conclude a spare tire is a waste of weight and space.

Attached: duckbill.jpg (700x700, 28K)

Hey remember when a bunch of farmers from Nevada routed federal officers in a stand off, soley because they were more armed, had more man power, and more support?

Course you dont because youre a liberal city cock sucker

Attached: nevada ranchers.jpg (750x499, 53K)

Tell me where you live and I'll give you a reason to need a gun.

Attached: Jewtargetted.jpg (980x742, 106K)

ten bucks says its a fucking leaf

and try this.why dont you publicize every single nigger on nigger shooting there is in the us everyday.post it to the media,daily.they account for 85% of the gun crime in this country.why wouldnt you be for banning guns for niggers?
why do i give up my guns for crazies or niggers?

I'm almost as old as you are. 2A repeal will never happen, the SCOTUS as already ruled on it, its the law of the land. Moreover, i'm out of fucks.

Gang violence will always exist with or without guns. If you are planning to kill someone you will find a way to do it nomatter what you have at your disposal.

I'm 42 years old and have lived in Canada all my life.
My first time needing a gun I was 12, had my dad not had one we'd have been eaten by wolves. My little sister cut her foot in the swimming hole and walked back to the house with her bloody foot.. That night the house was surrounded by wolves with the smell of blood, they where scratching at the doors and trying to get in the windows.
Dad fired a warning shot and it scared them off for maybe 10 minutes. Then they came back, my dad and I started shooting the wolves from the upper floor window.
After moving to Toronto I was getting attacked by gangs of niggers, robbing me every day after school and beating me up. Being white of German decent the jew teaches would do nothing and couldn't do anything off school grounds, not like they can drive me home every day.
I broke down and grabbed one of the Makarovs my granddad got during the war (he had a bunch he took from Russians he'd killed). I brought it to school, that day after school when the niggers went to rob me I seen them coming and fired a shot in the air. They kept coming saying they where going to take the gun. I popped one of the niggers right in the leg, That scared them off. Never had another problem with the niggers again although one of them ratted (even though they kill rats) and my locker, bags and me where searched every day for 2 weeks.

I have relied on this weapon all my life, when I turned 14 I gut my proper firearms permit and my conceal and carry permit when I turned 18.
I honestly can't count how many times my weapons have saved my ass or fed me and my family. I couldn't dream of not owning one and feel naked if I'm not packing.

Attached: 2017.12.11.45692.jpg (2048x1269, 207K)

How about we keep the guns and all those civilized countries can have our niggers and dirty brown monkeys?
Do that and I'll guarantee our crime rates plummet.
Look at U.S. crime figures when you zero in on only non-Hispanic whites. Down there if not below these places you tout.
Dirty brown monkey.

>if you are planning to kill someone you will find a way to do it nomatter what you have at your disposal.
How can someone hit the nail on the head so hard, while claiming to miss?

Attached: MAxqeaY.jpg (685x474, 88K)

I'm 26 and have defensively used a gun 2 times in the past 3 years. Just in the U.S anyway. So if you average you and I out, that's one for both of us. Get out you dopey boomer. Enjoy your upper middle class white neighborhood.

Attached: e3mbfciy9p701.jpg (750x718, 81K)

Alright Faggots. Lets see if anyone can break my arguments against gun control.

1. The right to bear arms isnt granted by the Bill of Rights, it is merely recognized and enumerated by it, as a human right. The right to bear arms exists in the same fashion now as it did then regardless of any law, bill, statute or code.

2. This human right has nothing to do with hunting, sport, or target shooting. It has to do with being able to use force on par with the government(which is coincidentally just OTHER PEOPLE. They dont know any more than you or I do about why we exist, and what lies beyond death) Why should the government decide how I defend myself and my family?

3. We need to deregulate automatic weapons, and supressors. Both have niche uses and dont make a weapon particularly more deadly. The current status of "allowed" weapons is disastrous, and absolutely counts as an infringement.

4. Force is the gold standard for humans all over the world. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying or ignorant. They ability to exercise force is a HUMAN RIGHT. And should not be held in the hands of the powers that be in the government.

Prove me wrong bitchlibs.

Bully for you. It's a good thing the decision as to whether people are allowed to exercise an inalienable right isn't decided by some 56 year old faggot who has never been in physical danger. Who gives a fuck if you don't want to exercise your rights, don't come in here all sanctimonious and tell me I should give up my rights. How the fuck do you know what I need and what I don't need?

/thread.

Attached: 1509730297289.jpg (452x680, 129K)

I can tell you that you'll need a gun real soon when we come to kill you gun grabbing faggots.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/gun-deaths-eliminated-america-learn-japan-australia-uk-norway-florida-shooting-latest-news-a8216301.html

read that and educate yourself

Sage

You know less than nothing. Your claim that people have never once needed firearms in the 242 year history is objectively false. Your generalizations are idiotic and wrong.

Come and take them then faggot.

Attached: 20180222_160826-1.jpg (3058x1269, 563K)

Absolutely agree with you. I wish everyone was as educated on the subject as you are. Instead we get all these "assault style" mongoloids trying to strip us of our rights.

>memeflag
>thinks his larp isnt worthless like him and his post.
This thread is bland and flavorless, needs some spice.
Just put that shit everywhere, but do not post a pic, it negates any seasoning.

>educate yourself by reading the independent

Attached: cat face.jpg (480x480, 15K)

>country improves itself tenfold
>the UK
please come to the UK and leave the tourist areas and have a look at how shit it is here

i'm 20, It's fine for me, I can defend myself with my fists easily
and I've had to at least 10 times
you can't though, can you, you'd be fucked m8

didn't think this one through did you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

Read that and educate yourself.

Wut? When did Germany war with Russia post '51? The PM wasn't even on the drawing board until '48. DDR used Makarovs themselves.

1/10 LARP. You've got to learn your weaponry if you want to pull it off, Bub.

Same shit different day I shareblue duck Hillary and throw her body down a pit

>democrat meme flag
>wisdom

KYS, found a situation for you!

>These kinds of events rarely happen to people.
You're right. Then why ban guns in the first place?

Attached: 4)mass_shooting_percentage.jpg (775x491, 51K)

Copypasta it user. Its home made, just for you. Post it in every gun grabber thread until they fuck off with their shit.

I needed a gun when two Mexicans pulled knives out on me. They shattered the lights in the back of the neighborhood and had a friend waiting around the corner to tell someone when a victim was walking by. They must have shat themselves when they saw my Glock because they booked it into their buddy's car

What do you think about this, flagfag?

Attached: 1)gun control leads to genocide.png (702x767, 403K)

>never experienced a situation where op needed firearm
>wise
Pick one

You being so young explains why you are so ignorant on this issue. Once you've had 30 more years of life experience your perspectives will completely change.

>because I, a privileged piece of shit who has had a silver enema in my ass and never set foot outside my family’s mansion, who has the privilege of being 56 and spending his days on a Malaysian basket-weaving site, has never had the need to defend myself, no one should have the right to.
You know what to do.

Attached: 9B16E6DF-093F-4EC3-B2AA-AE11500D1B7B.jpg (530x800, 76K)