What did Ancestry mean by this?

Attached: B7F273F6-A442-4095-AB77-2FA2BEAF2C2E.jpg (750x1097, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2007/03/05/science/05cnd-brits.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hair

He could be germanic

Wait, are you saying they intentionally fake the results to make everyone a mutt, no matter what race?
Who would do something like that?

Irish NEVER fucking means negroid though

Attached: b9b480181684670bc36ed18f663708a5da307b16b2a2bf818c21ff0e5fdf9b87.jpg (500x596, 59K)

Falsifying the results is a crime and they would get fucked up the ass by the first hand rubbing lawyer that found out.

What they do is cherry pick results and use them is a deliberately misleading way like pic.

>they intentionally fake the results to make everyone a mutt
They don't.
They have low confidence regions, but they are called low confidence for a reason, might be 0% instead of

Attached: ancestry.png (400x596, 35K)

One is 34% Irish and 66% Brazilian

The other is 6% Irish 19%Scottish 75% Norwegian

>mfw

Attached: 1521313386125.jpg (512x512, 30K)

>What did Ancestry mean by this?
That being born in a garage makes you a car.

Clearly the white man on the left could pass for Irish and the goblin on the right would look at home in the jungles of South America with blow-dart in hand.

Read the legal agreement before you be Mr.Armchair Lawyer.
They've said it isn't 100% accurate and you may get the wrong results.
So if you're 100% white and can trace your ancestry down to when we were ongo bongos in caves but your result comes back saying Tyrone was your ancestor when Mr.Shekelburg goes to take them to court on your behalf they just need to rip them from their arses.

I knew the Irish really were niggers.

>shifting the focus to be on Irish DNA specifically as opposed to European DNA

Yes. They do.
They have admitted to adding results that have no place, like % Jewish and % African for this SOLE PURPOSE.

Attached: 1402882209810.png (200x200, 64K)

You are very naive if you believe that.
>"Oh goy, the last 100.000 samples were contaminated with 10% nigger DNA. We don't know how that happened. Nevermind, we didn't break any law thankfully"

I have done these and it is grouped with british/irish. You can't actually separate them out accurately on a gene test. P.S. I am 43% Irish/British. Suck it UK I am more pure than your average person in London.
nytimes.com/2007/03/05/science/05cnd-brits.html

here is 23 and me

Attached: origin.jpg (757x531, 33K)

Whats better ancestry or 23 and me?

You can separate them in Ancestry DNA. However, in Ancestry DNA, Irish, Welsh and Scottish are lumped in together.

Ancestry

Hence why I posted accurately

Ancestry goes into the specifics of where your ancestry comes from. It has more narrow classifications too. Pinned me down to South Wales.
It also links you with your relatives. I found my cousin on there, and countless cousins X times removed.

Confuses me tbqh. It has Irish/Scottish/Welsh and then British.

100% white with 6% Irish vs 64% nigger with 36% Irish white

IRISH AREN'T WHITE

Attached: 56%classic.jpg (656x437, 102K)

I saw some girl in my class watching Ancestry video shit, where they had muslims """discovering""" they were actually 50% white 25% Jew and some other white people crying on camera """discovering""" all the mud blood they had and how Europe should mix some more
Needless to say the girl ate the fuck out of it

yeah desu he looks like a german to me

Exactly. This lady is also "more Irish" than a fucking Jap, right Ancestry.com?

Am I doing it right, Ancestry.com?

Attached: Ancestry.png (750x1097, 906K)

>Neither of them are majority Irish
I don't get it, did someone hack ancestry to make them look like retards?

they're trying to say "heuheuhe, Irish doesn't mean white heueheuhe, you racist"

I'm still loling about Ancestry turning Hispanic/Latino into a race. It is hilarious.

If they didnt do that they'd probably try to classify it as "white" which isn't good

KEK

One is 6% Irish and at least 93% other European, the other is 34% Irish and 66% nigger