That feel when Sup Forums isn't politically incorrect anymore and 99/100 posters are moralfagging nazis and enthralled...

that feel when Sup Forums isn't politically incorrect anymore and 99/100 posters are moralfagging nazis and enthralled Peterson queers or actual niggers and fags spitefully farting up the place, when just hating the world in general and humanity in aggregate is actually unpopular and ridiculed on Sup Forums. If it didn't feel nice to finally be edgy again I would lament, "what has happened to this board?"

Attached: 1516238671165.png (318x282, 115K)

I just want dead Jews
Also it doesn't feel different than old Sup Forums
Just a never ending cavalcade of hate as normal.

Git gud newfag

Big money and propaganda

Go to >>>/r9k /. Self hatred is what got white people to where we are. If you aren't white, definitely leave.

It's utter shit. The shills are here hoping we'll give up and go elsewhere which I am almost ready to do, sick of filtering Sup Forums-tier threads and bullshit trolls and concern trolls.

It is dildos for the last week.

Dead Jews is my goal as well.

All Sup Forums is is right wing Tumblr.

tfw you have a goal and you spend your time shitposting on Sup Forums
I didn't say I hate myself, and I quite prefer white people to heebs, gooks, and jiggaboos, but the sanctimoniousness of Sup Forums lately is extremely grating and cringeworthy

Attached: 1521183450515.jpg (392x379, 122K)

Do you not see what's going on in the world? We have to grow up and take charge or we're fucked. Probably already are fucked but we can at least try.

Get a life retard

> Sanctimony
And yup. Its shite now. I miss the laughs the most. When did it get so unfunny?

>thinking there is hope at this stage in history
>ridiculing people who were where you are 10 years ago instead of looking beyond your will to power urging you to twist knobs and enact leverage against the decrepit, desiccated husk that is 21st century culture

there was a man that never attended bohemian grove that REALLY WASNT SUPPOSED TO WIN
so now billions are spent on shitting up this place 24/7 clearly it was her turn

The Peterson Queers are the worst.

This
If (((pol))) is this important to anyone then purchase a new personality

I'm not saying that the fall of Sup Forums particularly upsets me, just observing that it has indeed happened.

The reason for this board's drop in quality is because of Charlottesville killing off a lot of the alt-right users here and the QAnon shit making Boomers come here to take their place. There's not much edgy rebellion to be had in participating in a board of 58 year old opioid addicts desperately trying to protect Donald Trump's image by making up fictional stories about him secretly arresting elite Democrats.

Attached: StateOfPol.png (1347x620, 365K)

You forgot to hide the >tfw no gf thread

It starts here and ends in the street nigger.

Yeah, I reported it and then hid it after.

This thread is a pretty shitty shitpost as well but I feel slightly relieved when I see complaintposting about the state of Sup Forums