Dating a rothschild

>dating a rothschild
>still an unsuccesful actress

What does a girl have to do to make it in show biz

Attached: Karina+Deyko+2017+LACMA+Art+Film+Gala+Honoring+yfi1F4k1WXtl.jpg (459x600, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/think_pieces/harveys-girls-the-wouldbe-ingenues-where-are-they-now-and-what-happened-then.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck a producer.

Get Harv-ested.

Attached: HARVester.jpg (2000x1125, 170K)

Why does his suit look so cheap?

he paid ten grand for that authentic cheap look.

I honestly don't even know who this is.

Well, she's dating the LOSER of the Rothchildren...

Its David, the i'm going to sail to the pacific garbage patch on a boat made from plastic bottles.

Attached: plastiki.jpg (480x598, 95K)

I meant her.

He's the shittiest weakest Rothschild though. The unwanted Jeb Bush of their family.

oh :) neither do i :D

>you will never be a Rothschild
>you will never be an "Adventurer"
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Attached: Untitled.png (495x182, 41K)

This

Attached: 1520372164344.jpg (480x640, 121K)

Attached: jeb-bush-mexican-wife1.jpg (448x330, 49K)

Attached: Dubya in Wakanda.gif (267x200, 2.6M)

Nice nips

look she's carrying that thing from the ancient statues

Anybody else here incredibly envious of the Rothschilds?
I wish I were a Rothschild

Attached: 4859_VER5137_Revelation_studios.jpg (902x600, 446K)

Should have fucked Weinstein.

Maybe, if you beg long enough, they will throw you a bone.

Attached: Israel.png (94x34, 2K)

Attached: 1517269034348.jpg (984x550, 177K)

who is this bitch?

You wish you were an inbred Jew?

It's cotton and unlined.

Pottery. No other recent president had the fuck it attitude to pull shit like that.

He was a warmonger turd but totally memeable.

they kinda look cute together.

>7/10 face
>9/10 body
I still don't understand how this untalented Mary Sue got so fucking famous...

Bush Jr is my favourite US president desu.

BASED.

Attached: germany has no culture, white genocide, diversity.png (698x740, 885K)

>get kiked

Attached: Harvey-Weinstein-and-Emma-Watson-at-a-Pre-BAFTA-Dinner-in-London-harry-potter-19375762-332-500.jpg (332x500, 36K)

Don't know. Unimportant. The guy is the greatest Hollywood lothario who ever lived.

is Jeb a pedophile?
how do you justify being married to something that small
think about it

I work in banking (of course i'm jewish) and I've met benjamin de rothschild and spent time boating with him in geneva. I think his branch of the family is the richest. He's a chain smoker and dresses "hip", and works out of a tiny bank place doing wealth management for ultra high net worth people.

Long story short, he's not the person you're looking for. The family was all bigshots in the 19th century, and the turn of the 20th their influence diminished due to other jews copying their model and starting their banking dynasties/central banks. Many new players. The members have a couple billion each, they're not poorfags but they don't run the world anymore. They're also interbred, he was half-jewish and his wife is not jewish at all, he has goy children. The power center shifted to the US. American Jewry is currency the central-point of Jewish power, most of it concentrated in north-eastern US (DC, New York, NJ, Boston) areas. That's where the wealthiest, most powerful Jews live. Think: Soros, Bloomberg, etc.

If you want to meet the top dogs you have to reside in that area and be Jewish yourself. Success is very tribal

shold've been a loli actress instead

You are red pilled about Rothschilds not being the top but still so fucking blue pilled

Attached: Helel ben Shahar.png (800x2000, 316K)

fuck a big fat sweaty jew

>Tennis shoes with a suit
This meme needs to die.

Looks like a tranny

His wife

who?

>he's not the person you're looking for
Hi Benjamin

minor league tbqhwyf

Attached: 1519492512184.png (736x427, 395K)

kek

i remember that,that what we used to do in skull and bones

How did you know this is the ranking?

kek forever

I've got a neighbor who is a master scottish rite freemason. He runs a grocery store.

a jew what do you expected

The point is there are (((bigger fish))) now that get zero attention

Truth. There's no other explanation for Renee Zellweger becoming an 'it girl'.

Im a jew and that guy could literally be a brother or cousin genetics are that similar

My family were also in britain for a generation.

She fucked Harvey Weinstein.

What meme? Not caring about getting dressed up? I'd wear a t-shirt and jeans. Fuck dressing up.

Dont. Seriously you have no idea. You can wish for money and cozy lifestyle but never wish to be one of them

Ooooh... Tough example. She was cute when she was ugly.

pajiba.com/think_pieces/harveys-girls-the-wouldbe-ingenues-where-are-they-now-and-what-happened-then.php
>The Harvey Girls are easily spotted. They are all very pretty, often in a rather generic sense. Their instant fame and the push behind them comes seemingly out of nowhere and without any justification in terms of resume or skill set. Most obviously, at least as of 2007, they are clothed exclusively in Marchesa on the red carpet (the fashion line of Weinstein’s wife, Georgina Chapman). So if you were wondering why Harvey Weinstein seems only interested in actresses who dress like fairy princesses from Planet Sugarplum, it’s his wife’s fault. But the most telling sign, if you’re looking, is the Want. These girls, each of them, has the look of desperation, of need. They WILL be famous. They WILL be stars.

Weird. Because I'm not a jew, and I've got that exact same colouring, and hair texture. I've most often seen it in people of French extraction which is what my family is too.

Attached: jennifer lawrence marchesa.jpg (812x694, 230K)

She got harv-ested

Attached: 1521163038112.jpg (3000x4000, 3.5M)

He's trying to prove he's edgy and different by wearing a casual cotton suit and sneakers

Truly rich people don't wear their money.
That's how they got rich.

Who? She is probably just an actress as a hobby.

Rich people love to dress poor.

That isn't how he got rich.

Or ex? Hasn't that bitch dumped his ass, yet?

Her dating a Rothschild is why she isn't famous, most people don't know the Rothschilds exist

Bitches don't dump wallets that girthy without a divorce to suck money out of.