Are Greeks white?

There is a video of JF where he exculed Greek people from the white race?
youtube.com/watch?v=j8zyT7zF5t4
What's your take on it Sup Forums? Is the women in pic related not white? Am i a racetraitor if i breed with women like her?

Attached: GreekWomen.jpg (1024x682, 136K)

Girl in the pic is half-english, though.

not the average

Attached: 468full-voula-papachristou.jpg.png (1100x1652, 915K)

who?

>too brown to be considered white by Sup Forums
>too white to be considered 'colored' by the left
Being greek is truly suffering.

Attached: 1520807407756.gif (600x617, 1.45M)

>too brown
Not all Greeks are like that, my grandmother is Greek and she is a "pale" women with blue eyes and blond hair.

You should ask her if she ever heard about the original greek people, with yellow eyes.

Well, yes, of course, I am pale as fuck because I'm a NEET that never leaves the house, but if I were to spend like a month working outdoors I'd get pretty tan.
That's basically most greeks, pale in the winter tan in the summer, but we're still shitskins in the eyes of Sup Forums.

Attached: 1519923320096.gif (480x270, 885K)

That goes for many races though. Look how" brown" Italians get if they spent a long time in the sun. That's even the case for many French or German people.
To be fair though, some Greeks can look pretty fucking Turkish. I guess i'm look that i descend from a blue eyed/blond haired Greek. I'm probably related to Alexander the Greate desu.

Nah we are fine don't worry about us our genes win against the Turkish ones. Nobody can defeat the indo-european genes. You should actually ask why are fins considered white when they are not even indo europeans.

Greeks look like turks because modern greeks are not 'greek' in the traditional sense. They're arab rape babies.

Whiter than you mutt

His point is obvious in the video. You can make the grouping as arbitrary as you like. If by "white" you mean desirable races that have historically contributed to Western Civilization, then yes, Greeks are "white." But if by "white" you mean a person of Northern European decent, then no, Greeks are more Middle Eastern and Semitic than European.

>t. persian rape spawn

More likely related to the various barbarians that settled in northern Greece in late antiquity, or the various Slav tribes that came in the middle ages.
As for turks, I think most of them are actually just muslim greeks, unless we're talking anatolians. Actual turks have some slight asian characteristics.

Attached: 1506471540038.gif (500x603, 950K)

mr 56% please
Fuckin amerimutt

PERSIAN. Persians are fucking aryans ,indo-europeans by race you fucking idiot don't confuse persians with arabs you idiot don't forget that shit.

Quite a few Turks are Greek rape babies.
Pic related is probably whiter than you.

There are some studies which state that Greeks have more in common with Italians than with middle eastern.
Also, Turkey contains many different ethnicities of which some probably have quite a lot in common with Europeans and some other not so much.
So you depending where you look, you'll find Greeks which are quite similair to Italians, than you find Turks which are quite similair to Greeks and then you can find Turks which are clearly extremly different from Greeks,
I don't think there haven't been enough studies in this reagion to actually determine anything.
But still, if Greeks aren't white than "being white" doesn't matter because in Europe our European identity is way more important than "being white". And Greeks are European.

failed with the pic...

Attached: GreekRapeBaby.jpg (680x941, 64K)

Well, my grandmother comes from the northern part of Macedonia(Greek Macedonia) but i'm certain that she's 100% hellenic. She has the characteristic Greek nose and so on. But i plan to do a DNA test soon and then i'll find it out....i'll probably kill myself if i'm not at least 25% hellenic. My whole life would be a lie.

Did you grow up with greek lifestyle and customs and beliefs?
Then why does DNA matter?

Attached: 1520450068226.png (1280x720, 673K)

greek/italian similarity is because greeks colonized southern italy, hence the genetic similarity, as well as the behavioral laziness

>anime
>talks like a faggot
>laments not being accepted by a bunch of basement-dwelling faggots on some reddit board
>laments not being accepted by literal cucks

Why haven't you killed yourself yet, faggot

Thats the modern day "greek" for you. It doesnt matter if your great grand father was turkish, albanian tosk, vlach, macedonian or bulgarian. It matters that today you now speak greek and have a greek name.

Ladies and gentlemen the only criteria you need to be related to the ancient greeks.

>getting triggered over anime on Sup Forums

Attached: 1495066006851.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Attached: Admixture Europe vs middleeast.png (3512x3092, 1.45M)

>NEET
no, you're just a normal greek man

to answer your question OP
some of them are
some of them definitely are not

Fuck this asshole. Minoa was the first writing in europe and greeks today are still genetically similar to them.

Fucking primitive retards. Stonehenge and all the megaliths were made by EEF (south europeans).

Autist fucks

Attached: Greek Cyprus Albania Italy Least differentiated from Mycaneans.png (2566x1278, 663K)

>Did you grow up with greek lifestyle and customs and beliefs?
No but let's say our grandmother made sure that we don't forget that we're part Greek.
>being foced to go to a Greek school for a while
>literally only go to Greece for holidays and visit our Greek family there
>small details like having a Greek flag and home and using a few Greek words when we clink glasses or before we eat
Yes, it fucking does matter if our grandmother is actually Greek or not. The "half Swiss/half Greek" or in the case of the people of my Generation "1/4 Greek and 3/4 Swiss" identity is quite important in my family.
Fucking christ,imagine if we actually have south-slavic DNA. We might as well just commit mass suicide.

Hmmmmm, I wonder who could be behind this thread???

Attached: IMG_7647.png (834x642, 171K)

You all got what you deserved. Shoulda stopped poking the Persian bear.

Now you all are just their rape babies.

Attached: Iran.png (646x646, 756K)

Read the thread southern mutt. I made this thread to argue against JF's way of defining white people which would exculde Greeks.

Sure, but getting triggered by faggots over Sup Forums is pretty legit

i'd say about half of Greece is Anatolian/Armenian/Slav.
the rest is of ancient greek descend

Greeks are white in my books. White is not only a genetic grouping, but a cultural.

Technically ''white'' has no meaning outside America. And there's so few greeks in America you can just include them in ''white'' group, because they are still European. We won't want massive intra-European migrations either, so even if we include Greeks into the category doesn't mean that we encourage Greeks to move in our country.

When leftists and jews treat a group (Greeks) as white, there's no need for us pro-whites to treat Greeks are non-white. We have a common enemy that unites us.

Attached: coffee helpings.png (949x817, 203K)

Well, the leftiest also treat many Iranians as white and i wouldn't treat them as white because they're not native Europeans.
If white American white nationalists actually want to form "an alliance" with their European brothers when it comes to race than they shouldn't define a term which would "compete" with our European identity.
Many in Europe feel a common European identity and it doesn't end well if Aermicans come along and exclude some Europeans our inculde some non Europeans with the term white.
Why can't they just use the term white as a synonym for native Europeans.

Of course they are,all native europeans are white

Attached: 50ityggr90adjrj4w4562.png (481x515, 14K)

Finns are not white.

new world rootless mutts should keep their meme identities to themselves
I can barely identify with other Italians let alone with some english speaking rap listening euromutts from bumfuck jewsa
there is already a name for the various peoples inhabiting Europe and, brace for it, it is "Europeans"

Attached: 1515718141974.jpg (911x527, 163K)

The True Whites died, long, long ago.

F

Attached: Press F.png (758x707, 255K)

Hellens were white, modern Greeks I dunno

they were litteraly asians...

uhm
no

Attached: Laténium-crâne-bichon.jpg (2343x2362, 711K)

>not catholic
>created democracy gets no credit
>everyone got gold back but greece
>still hated for menorah holiday temple fiasco

No, we are not.

Go to hell chechen faggot, you muslim sxcumbag defeated islamized pig , you white nigger
>in b4 but are you white ?
Inb4 shut up subhuman chechen mongol

Attached: orthodoxy-or-death-main.jpg (600x600, 60K)

when people think of Greeks, they don't see a picture of blonde people in their head. instead it's dark and exotic looking people. same goes for all southern europeans

Yes you are and you know it. Don´t fall for the shills

Finns are the exotic ones on europe, not greeks.

Saying that the original founders of Europe and the driving force behind most innovations and development in the continent for 1'000+ years were not white is not the smartest thing to do desu

i was speaking from my point of view and probably other northern europeans. people here always refer southern europeans as exotic or dark looking. nobody ever categories europeans to whites or nonwhites tho, it's an american thing

Asians are to the 'North' on the PCA map I posted, retard

Greeks get lump in as white because if whit*oids didn't they would have to admit they were civilized by non-whites. Which is stupid since it's is well know that middleeastern farmers cultured you white apes. see
Raise your hand if you see your civilization on the map ...Not so fast white man.

Attached: firstcivis.png (1500x1125, 357K)

Yes i understand it's your prespective, and if it makes you happy yes, greeks have more dark european phenotypes than finns, congrats lul.

The denial is real. Modern day Greeks are a half-African half-Turk tribe. Only 0.002% have any connection to the ancients. Then again Greeks love to steal history. Greece is Albanian land.

Hahaha it's you again, the "I'm 100% mediterranean, look at my pic" mongolistani freak,may the Lord help you get a surgery.

>"Greece is albanian land"
alb-who?

Back to the mental institution mohammed, all your text was debunked here:

Greeks are not related to africans, neither with turks, central and s italians also some balkan are close tho them genetically. not turks

it was for this shill

I know the feel bro. Moved to uk. Native blue eyed blondes dont consider me white at first glance. Arabs and africans considered me white enough to try and gank on me.

Attached: 14728459.jpg (500x332, 19K)

Sure sure. But at the end of the day, greeks are still white europeans and that is pretty obvious, even the most med and tanned

Attached: greeks_Greec45euro_w.jpg (1024x695, 481K)

That's only due to possible ignorance. If they knew an Iranian guy is from Iran, they will stop thinking that he is white and they will treat him as non-white. Genetics don't matter really that much for leftists.

I do agree with you that defining ''white'' as anything but = European is fucking dumb. ''European'' is an easy categorization and it's so clear-cut that no autists can come with ''but are X white''? Americans should start talking about themselves as European-Americans, not White Americans. Just like niggers are ''Afro''.

Attached: why gondola.jpg (1131x1544, 400K)

So they never bothered looking into any of the other island groups besides crete or cyprus? Dodecanese or the Cyclades?

Are Croats white?

Fund it, they do what gets funding

Lapp are "Lapplanders" aka Suomi aka native Finns.

Finns confirmed less white than East Indians, Iranians and Gr**ks.

Attached: Finnsnotwhite.png (552x496, 667K)

>”Greece is Albanian land.”

Attached: 113493EF-B34C-4644-85DD-B26AAD64E733.png (1025x480, 532K)