One Piece

Spoilers soon. Was Katakuri using wireless haki here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJXJOnck17c
youtu.be/POJ2T023M4I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Katakuri
His name is Dogtooth.

The best part about this page and "wireless haki" is that Luffy doesn't even understand what's going on.

Kong gun wont do shi~~

He is. He's also controlling the mochi telekinetically which is probably an awakening thing but still new and freaky.

nice try niggastream

KOL still hasn't uploaded his 883 review. How buttblasted is this nigger?

Not as buttblasted as that one who refused to continue reading the new chapter because Luffy hit Katakuri with a Kong Gun twice

who?

Do you care about youtube reviews?

But the nigga funny tho

katafag got BTFO!

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=RJXJOnck17c

I should stop watching live reactions but i enjoy these kind of autistic reactions too much

Why are these niggers so autistic?What teh fuck did the subhuman ape expect?

I hate this guy. Typical shitposter. Sometimes i wonder if he's not posting here.
>Hur dur only Luffy vs Katakuri matter everything else sucks

Since we've only seen one punch of this attack it could be that the punch started while the mochi donuts were still connected to the floor, and they're about to dissipate.

I wouldn't count on that, but it's a possibility. Most likely this is just a new application of awakening.

>Drake finds a new career.jpg

kill yourself

Probably just Awakening. Maybe his surroundings become a part of his body or something, turning them into mochi and letting him control them and use Haki.

The fags near the end of the stream were hilarious. Some dude was so butthurt he thought Jimbe would join Luffy to take down Kata

Spoilers out in 2 minutes

>Eustass kidd, Basil Hawkins, Ben Beckmann, X Drake, Shanks, Scopper gaban, The whole entirety of the new world

So many cool characters and so many cool ideas to explore in the New world. And Oda only cares about rehashing shit and comedic meme fights. He will die before doing anything with the good concepts he'd created.

I don't get this "wireless haki" meme.
Awakening, in cases like Doffy and Katakuri at least, involves straight up controlling the environment with your mind, and Doffy already clearly showed that he could imbue haki into the tips of all his awakened string tendrils.

Same thing is happening here, just with mochi that he's shaping more into arms.
Really, Doffy was just really lacking creativity with his awakening.

The next One Piece

Are you some kind of retard? Do you really believe none of them will be fleshed out later? Even right now he's still giving us informations about them. The Worst Generation has literally become the most important group of people in the whole manga.

>I'm gonna name a bunch of cool characters and bitch because they're not the center of attention right now.
Patience young one, be easy on the buzzwords next time though

wasn't bnha supposed to be the next one piece

He's right about that though,everything else is filler.

Typical shitposter, yup.

Are we in Wano yet?

I do find that pretty funny. Some people were saying he blocked it and he wouldn't go flying, then he did and they changed their arguments to convince themselves Katakuri wouldn't lose.

I'd say Black Clover is more the new Naruto or Bleach.
BNHA is pretty different from the big 3, though I guess i'd put it closest to One Piece.

Now, when will we get the next Fairy Tail?

Shanks used it first when he blocked Akainu’s Magma. He made a Bartolomeo tier barrier and not one drop of lava passed it.

>That character design

How is that watchable?

>Do you really believe none of them will be fleshed out later?

No. Hence he will die before. The dude is working on an inhuman schedule. He will never be able to do all those characters justice. And especially since all his focus is on Shitty comedy, and then rushing to a war that luffy should clearly lose in, But will win because this can't drag on and another time skip is tasteless.

Kid was the center of attention for two panels a year or two ago and we never heard from him again. Instead we're looking at luffy bullshit his way through a fight he should lose.

>when will we get the next Fairy Tail?
Mashima is starting his new series next year so i think we have a strong candidate already

>Some people were saying he blocked it and he wouldn't go flying
I'm one of them. But i never had any problem with Luffy winning. I mostly wanted him to block it to prove the Doffyfags they are full of shit. He still handled it good enough for my liking anyway.

I believe you, but do you know a chapter/page for this?

>nstead we're looking at luffy bullshit his way through a fight he should lose.
Oh ok, it's just a mad Katakurifag. Kidd and co are for the very next arc, shitposter-kun. Calm down.

>No. Hence he will die before. The dude is working on an inhuman schedule. He will never be able to do all those characters justice.
Stop being a paranoic retard user

>Rushin to a war
Wano has been set up since fucking Punk Hazard you retarded nigger

>Kidd was the center of attention for two panels a year or two ago and we never heard from him again. Instead we're looking at luffy bullshit his way through a fight he should lose.
Kidd is also one of the main players in Wano and we don't even know the outcome of the fight yet. You're just bitching for the sake of bitching at this point

Its great to see powerlevel fags BTFO

Fuck you user, this throws a wrench into my autism power level chart like you wouldn't believe. How are we supposed to deal with this shit?

Fix your chart then, and be sure that /fit/ Moria stays on top

How do you feel about the theory that Luffy will be able to use CoC to disrupt Katakuri's concentration, and allow Luffy to hit him? Would that be a more acceptable way for him to win than just triggering his complex?

Luffy winning through memes, He he was so hopelessly owned four chapters ago, And was blown the fuck out in the last chapter, Just shows that he is not Yonko level and the final war Oda is building to won't be all that interesting and he won't deserve the title of the pirate king on power merit.

He was destroyed and Bondged by a drunk Kaido. He was supposed to be Luffy's rival.

Power scaling in One piece is almost as retarded as Dragon ball at this point desu.

One piece is shit. It used to be a big part of my life, But i know just read it out of habit and rarely ever join a discussion about it.

No. That would be way worse. Typical shonen nekketsu bullshit. Him triggering his complex is perfectly very good.

>He was supposed to be Luffy's rival.
In your fanfictions maybe
>Power scaling in One piece is almost as retarded as Dragon ball at this point desu.
I'm not gonna even bother with this one

>ne piece is shit. It used to be a big part of my life, But i know just read it out of habit and rarely ever join a discussion about it.
Cry me a river

I like expanding CoC in any way that makes it more of a threat beyond knocking out fodders. It needs to be stronger against top tiers in order to justify every marine including the admirals shitting their pants back when Luffy used it to save Ace during the paramount war.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

>headcanonfag
Go back to your fanfictions, retard!

He headed towards Wano and accidentally reached Raftel instead after getting lost

>Just shows that he is not Yonko level
He's not supposed to be Yonko lvl at this point in the story. It's his endgame lvl. It's not Naruto. You don't achieve your objectives halfway through only to become a literal god by the end of the manga. It's not HxH either. You can't skip 25 years of training by getting very angry.
>He was destroyed and Bondged by a drunk Kaido. He was supposed to be Luffy's rival.
It's almost as if they are upcoming talents while Kaido is already at the top. Oda even fucking said that Kaido himself lost many fights back in the day. And i have a news for you. Kidd is going to escape play a big role during in Kaido's downfall.

>One piece is shit. It used to be a big part of my life
Ridiculous. One Piece din't change. You did. And most probably for the worse.

Oda made us like Bege. Calm down dude. He's going to get to the other characters. There is still 8 years left in this manga.

Year of Jinbei 's death

>only to become a literal god by the end of the manga
Did that really happen?

>in order to justify every marine including the admirals shitting their pants
It's the manifestation of your tremendous willpower. And you wonder why people are shitting their pants? I highly doubt it will ever be used in fights.

People always say this, but the concept of powerlevels exists in the real world and can only be refuted if the outcome of a fight is completely random. Just because someone is stronger than someone else doesn't mean they'll win and there will always be advantages/disadvantages on the participants that skew the results. Also, people are always changing, so at the end of an upset, it could be either of those things above, but it could just as easily be that you were wrong about the participants' powerlevels.

So, if Luffy beats Katakuri, even understanding powerlevels, you can conclude that

(a) Luffy only had a 10% or 1% or 0.00001% chance to win and he just so happened to get lucky. Somebody has to. If there are ten matches with a 90% victory rate for one participant, statistically there should be one upset. That's all this is.

(b) Luffy is a poor match for Katakuri. He can consume any mochi dropped on him and is resistant to being tossed into walls, for example.

(c) I guess Luffy is Yonkou Commander tier now. Whatever.

Any or all of those could be true and it doesn't refute powerlevels.

No, but close. More like the reincarnation of the son of an alien. Alien who had godlike power.

Jobbing to Kaido's subordinates.

>Luffy isn't the MC and will never get stronger as the story progresses and is expected to abide by autism powerscaling

>The strawhats (and Carrot) finally get to Wano
>They find Zoro has pledged allegiance to the Shogun
>Get Zoro vs Luffy next

He was also given chakra by all of the tailed beasts. I actually laughed out loud when Naruto used his chakra tails to do a multi-Rasengan attack, but was absolutely speechless during the final fight, where Team 7 basically floated in another dimension and battled a god.

He is the MC, he has to inevitably win, that's why we're watching him and not somebody else, so he must be strong. He will get stronger, as that's something afforded to everyone. I have no clue what you mean by "autism powerscaling"; powerlevels are just the idea that everyone has a quantifiable prowess in combat; to even say that Luffy will "get stronger" means you believe in them.

>autism powerscaling
GEAR DEATH: MONKEY GOD AWAKENING

>Just because someone is stronger than someone else doesn't mean they'll win and there will always be advantages/disadvantages on the participants that skew the results
youtu.be/POJ2T023M4I

180 lbs vs 486 lbs
smaller guy wins

>HxHfag is throwing an autistic upset
What else is new?

i love the black lighting effect of the punch

LUNAMI CHAPTER THIS CHAPTER!!!

Daily reminder that Nami is a sinful pedophile for being attracted to Luffy

>He is the MC, he has to inevitably win
Read more manga, Huntard. Even just limiting yourself to WSJ, there are plenty of protagonists who outright lose.

Yes, and I love it!

Who should be the next nakama, and why is it Smoothie?

Discuss.

...why are we seriously engaging in absurd power level tier discussions for One Piece of all things?

Jinbe is going to survive the year. 2018 he dies.

That'd be a great setup for CP0 should Blueno be matched up with her

EL DESPERTAR DE LUFFY NEGRO ES INEVITABLE

I feel like she's way too complacent with how the BM pirates operate, so I don't think it'll work out. I was considering if she might be shown as slightly nicer, but she does juice out like two random women, she doesn't seem nice.

Fuck Smoothie! Praline is the obvious choice!

>was so hopelessly owned four chapters ago
Let's go back to how Luffy was owned. Luffy tried to gatling gun, Katakuri quickly responded with his superior version. Luffy tried to elephant gun, and Katakuri made his own superior version. Katakuri saw that Luffy would power up with Gear 4, he prevented him from doing so with his awakened mochi.

In other words, Luffy was owned because Katakuri could see the future. Luffy was able to hit Katakuri because Katakuri was not using observation as he was no longer calm. That's been stated since skypiea. Luffy is trying to find a way to win right now.
>Just shows that he is not Yonko level and the final war Oda is building to won't be all that interesting and he won't deserve the title of the pirate king on power merit
The manga isn't ending tomorrow you retard. We still have Wano, Elbaf, Vegapunk (maybe even moon arc), Raftel, and End War shit to get through. That's plenty of time for Luffy to improve his skill in fighting. It's already been established that he could learn awakening, and his observation and armament can become even better.

>Kidd was supposed to be Luffy's rival
Wait when was this stated?
>power scaling in OP is almost as retarded as Dragon Ball at this point
gtfo

El Hermano de Barbanegra will stop him.

>If my opponent isn't fighting at his best, Luffy can win!
>If Luffy can force a handicap, he can win!
This is how you sound.

DIENTEPERRO ESTA ACABADO ANTE EL NUEVO PODER DE MONO D LUFFY

Chopper without a hat

that's fucking cute

wish human chopper is a thing

>Enel was full health when he fought Luffy
>Loses anyway

you sound like a massive faggot

What role would she have on the ship?
How would she get along with crewmates?
WHY would she join?

holy shit these colors

That's what strategy is. Welcome to non-power level fighting, you powerlevel fag.

O MY SPOILERS WHEN!?

>Drake for Nakama as Ship's Barber confirmed.

How will Bonneyfags ever recover?

O MY 5 MINUTES

I would rage

Other than Oven orange and Compote greenish blue hair the colors seem fine for twisted fairy tale candyland

This isn't Moby Dick, it's a cute battle shounen.

Because somebody said powerlevel fags were BTFO and I take issue with that because the idea of powerlevels are universal. They exist in One Piece; they exist in real life. People get this perverse elation from seeing the status quo or objectivity challenged and I find it really disturbing.

>This isn't Moby Dick, it's a cute battle shounen.
Read more manga.

>Battle shonen
It's an adventure manga you mong.

I think she could be redeemed somehow.

The "juicing two women" thing could be explained as Big Mom taking a few cruel raiders against her kingdom as servants or Oda could just quietly sweep that under the rug; and her complacency could be explained as her truly believing in Big Mom's dream of all people seeing eye to eye.
Everyone in the Straw Hats has a dream, and if she shares Big Mom's ideal of equality that could be hers.

>the tallest triplet has red hair
>the shortest triplet has yellow hair
>the one in the middle has an orange scale from red to yellow

Can someone PLEASE post Praline. She is best Charlotte girl and doesn't get enough respect