Coons are always upset when their nigger bucks get taken away

Coons are always upset when their nigger bucks get taken away.

youtube.com/watch?v=fAIPJ5rjMLg

Attached: 1518563680281.jpg (350x412, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-budget-changes-snap-food-stamps-2018-2
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/02/12/585130274/trump-administration-wants-to-decide-what-food-snap-recipients-will-get
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3smaCFQ24
youtube.com/watch?v=dewXMRCdc6E
youtube.com/watch?v=GOP-4y3G7OU
youtube.com/watch?v=DMtTxvvLWEs
youtube.com/watch?v=ePYL5IjO0os
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't they get it? The reason they got rid of the entitlement cards was because they used them for anything than food, they would sell them to stores, their 'brothas' and even for sexual favors, now they're gonna eat that bloody lime and they're gonna like it!

>in other news, the sky is blue. More at 11

>denbts

>food stamps should still exist, but on my terms--my terms are arbitrarily better for some reason

Get off my board, you filthy tyrant

Attached: 1495067490626.jpg (1000x750, 66K)

>my terms are arbitrarily better for some reason
Literally yes. Don't be a retard

Who else here #WhiteGuyOnEBT?

Those are the old food stamps. The EBT's are like debit cards you can only use them in stores for food. I'm sure there are ways to game the system so any system can be gamed, but they closed a lot of the loopholes from the old food stamps.

>Bitch you better eat that fucking biscuit and enjoy it.

I love this, these people should feel the shame.. They don't though, because they're niggers! Niggers can't feel.

Attached: nigspoon.jpg (720x778, 35K)

The digital card helps but absolutely no one checks the name of them and people trade usage of them for drug money all time time

They sell the cards to someone else for cash. Then they will report the care stolen.

Or the go to the store, buy something cheap like gum and get cash back.

They also trade the cards for drugs usually $1 worth for $2 worth of food stamps.

There is hardly any fucking security on the cards. They never refuse a nigger an EBT card if they claim it was stolen. They just have to jump through more hoops if they are frequently reporting stolen cards.

They should be given just the fucking box of food and zero fucking foodstamps. But that will never happen because the merchants make shekels since a bank has to be paid to make money handling all those accounts and transactions.

Reminds me of one time:
>just came out of a fancy restaurant
>had delicious leftovers
>saw guy with 'need money, I'm hungry' sign
>stop to give him mine, and two other people's leftovers
>guy denies it and gives us attitude
It's almost as if they don't use the money for food...
Also, food stamps are supposed to be temporary. Maybe this will motivate people to get OFF ebt

The city bus system has to chain down benches or blacks steal them

Give em just enough food so they dont riot

you aren't supposed to enjoy being on public assistance.

why not? ebt, section 8, medicaid, and my obama phone while working a weak 16hrs/wk allows me more freetime and recreational time than wage cucks

Did the benefits box plan already go into effect? That's like fucking lightning speed for a new government program.

The big ones are cash back at stores and ATM withdrawal plans, or if you live in a state that doesn't allow that you can always just exchange them, a store in my town was shut down just last year for food stamps fraud.

>wah wah my gibsmedat food sucks

Get a fucking job and eat lobster everyday

t. NEET

>get given free food because your poor ass wont get a job
>get fucking BBQ pork ribs and biscuits

>complain about it

Attached: experimental death ray.gif (355x200, 1.64M)

But it's not fried chicken and pigs feet? How do you expect a brother to eat this?

Does anybody have any source on the EBT program actually changing? I'm going to go do my own research, but it would help if I can see what you guys are seeing. If they are literally getting shipped boxes of food now, good. That's what these programs were intended for, actual food for the individual to get them through a rough time. Not some retarded program everybody knows is a cash handout. If it were up to me, welfare would end tomorrow and everybody who wanted to eat would get a broom or a shovel and report to a manager for duty.

You do know there are more white people on food stamps than blacks right?

Attached: 1521277520526.png (550x550, 79K)

>WHAT THE FUCK WRONG WITH OUR BISCUIT YALL
how many fucking times did she need to say this jesus christ i can't watch this

They need to stop buying junk and getting fat

This shit is fake

>welfare isn't enough
>we need free food too
fucking niggers

yes bro they are literally shipping food boxes now
but lets face it
it was MOSTLY to cut money out of the program, they didn't care that niggers abused the cards
i mean, of all the programs that waste money, cutting money from the food program is pretty shitty
and its going to hurt businesses because most of the shopping for grocery stores was from people with EBT cards
and apparently its not even raw food, its highly preserved pre-cooked food

Attached: 1521171222870.jpg (708x480, 37K)

there's also a lot more white people in the USA than black people. You do know this, right?

Harvest boxes are coming!

Attached: 1518582705856.png (980x980, 106K)

>give them just enough food so they're took weak to riot

Gib gib gib

Oregon here. I buy sodas with my EBT and there is nothing you can do to stop me. Ill be voting Bernie Sanders.

Why are people pretending they use EBT cards for anything but junk food? We've seen the potato chips and the candy and the sugar water feeling a massive grocery cart, and not a single fresh piece of produce in the entire cart.

you'll have to move for that, he's not running for president again

All the speeches and appearances he is making, He is doing that for no reason? He is obviously going to run again.

too old fren

Attached: 1519233306957.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

Maybe you can ride in his R8

He only 5 years older then Trump

Heh Trump will be his age by the time he hits his term limit.

>He doesn't want EBT to be used on garbage food

You realize if we make welfare recipients use EBT on healthy food they're going to live longer as a result, right? I say EBT should only be usable at Burger King and McD's and all welfare recipients should be forced to smoke cigarettes. That way they'll be dead by 50.

Attached: bobbyseriously.jpg (740x721, 45K)

The only meal you should get is a spear up your gorilla ass coon

Let them starve the way the founders intended

i'm actually impressed

This guy gets it. Retards ITT are so easily swindled by the political correctness boogeyman that they don't realize how liberal programs like welfare and abortion only stunt the growth of degenerates.

Yeah, just found these sources:
businessinsider.com/trump-budget-changes-snap-food-stamps-2018-2
npr.org/sections/thesalt/2018/02/12/585130274/trump-administration-wants-to-decide-what-food-snap-recipients-will-get
So apparently it is more heavily regulating the things that SNAP program beneficiaries can buy by cutting half their benefits to a shipped food box. If they want fresh food (or junk food), they can still go to these stores and buy it with EBT.
Honestly, I think money should be cut from these programs, mainly because I'm tired of people getting a handout for "free". Its not free. I pay taxes so these people can get food from the government. Nobody wants to see starving children and elders, but the government should have no hand in redistribution of individual's wealth, and if people are low-income and hungry there should be non-profit, non-government funded charities to help these people. Screw governmental food handouts.

>my free food aint good enough we wunt chicken n shit

Attached: 1443226035453.jpg (956x736, 157K)

Yeah. Well, 40.2% of all Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) recipients are white; however. 25.7% of SNAP recipients are black. Do the math genius. Whites take more "gibs" than blacks. Why aren't you complaining about whites?

Fake/gay

Is there like an anarchist cookbook type document that explains how to scam the entitlements system? I swear they all somehow have this in depth knowledge of how to squeeze every last free penny from the government but I wouldn’t even know how to sign up for this bullshit if i even needed it

I wish my idea of success was this low. Life would be so much easier.

Attached: 1500436735447.jpg (960x960, 82K)

I was looking at some articles on the harvest food thing, and it seems that the foods will be shelf-stable(Canned food with lots of sodium and preservatives).

I know where Trump is coming from, but there has to be another way of providing healthy and nutritional foods to those who need it.

Attached: Lal.jpg (431x767, 47K)

Based on his language he seems to be more interested in playing kingmaker for the next generation and helping the younger generations get into political offices.

>I suspect his wife's issue with running that university killed his presidential ambitions.

lol

>whites make up 70~% of the population
>take 40% of benefits

>blacks make up 12% of population
>take 25.7%

hmmmm

Really activates those almonds doesn’t it

>They should be given just the fucking box of food and zero fucking foodstamps
Thats how it works on most indian reservations. Government commodities get handed out. Evidently, the cheese is supposed to be god tier, maybe I didn't get a joke.

black people surely deserve better from America

Attached: 1501539344428.png (1026x768, 438K)

>1600 calories for $3
>5cal per cent
You guys wouldn't care if they bought ground beef, right?
>1lb ground beef = 1500 calories for $3.50
>4cal per cent
Or Wonderbread?
>1 loaf Wonderbread = 1200 calories for $2.00
>6cal per cent
Let the niggers guzzle their calories. It isn't hurting you.

So EBT is kill? It's gone forever? Or is this like a test case?

I would be making a lot of appearances, too. All the shekels from spineless beta kikes are there for the taking.

Sugar causes diabetes which is a hell of a lot more expensive to pay for than soda.

>niggers pay for their own health care

>Let the niggers guzzle their calories. It isn't hurting you.
> It isn't hurting you.

Attached: black-cost-taxes-shiiiiiit.png (1233x1809, 1.23M)

You're forgetting that per capita is racist.

So you want niggers to eat food that doesn't kill them? See

I don't care if it's with money they earned.

Why are niggers entitled to any amount of federal aid? Most of the welfare recipients are able workers. Is it so niggers don't riot?

>niggers
>able workers

You’ve obv never spent more than 5 min around a nigger

irrelevant. If you go by sheer numbers there are way more whites on food stamps than blacks.

>implying niggers won't kill themselves anyway
You strike me as someone who hasn't spent much time around niggers, and good on you. They are terrible, and only the jew is more vile parasite.
Thing is, niggers will always find a way to destroy themselves.

>So you want niggers to eat food that doesn't kill them?
how about not eat period?

Attached: costofblacks.jpg (511x836, 109K)

And those assholes need to get a job too. Nobody is saying they shouldn't.

I started to type your reply word for word. It always feels good when you see someone understands.
t. PhD in niggerology (former warehouse supervisor and former restaurant general manager)

That is absolutely fucking retarded logic they'll chimp out and throw the healthy food away and steal money to buy soda are you literally that fucking stupid

>there are way more whites
You type like a dorm room faggot.

What the fuck does that even mean?

>gets big ass box of free food
>bitches and whines about it

Fucking ungrateful niggers should just be left to starve.

The hustle I've noticed with EBT cards will be the nigs trading them in at their corner store for 25-50 cents on the dollar for fried foods and booze that they can't purchase with the cards, and the middle eastern owners turnaround and use the cards to restock their stores with soda and chips, that they sell at a 50% markup.

Having some feral she-boon chimp out because a customer looked at it the wrong way, is great for biz

>Most of the welfare recipients are able workers
>do decent enough but friends are from the hood
>riding with a friend (who owns the company I work at) to the barber shop his brother owns in the middle of the hood ass hood
>random niggers and shit which is normal
>friend asks random nigger for some weed
>fucks off
>buddy gets back in our truck and nigger like clockwork comes back right then
>buddy offers him a job afterwards as an installer (hard work but it's good pay)
>nigger informs buddy he is super cool with that but that he would need to be paid under the table as otherwise his social security and other bens would get fucked up
>nigger even explains how he scammed how to get social security for a fake back injury
>Installers make 1-2k a week at the base level nigger is only getting in the hundreds in months in bens
>buddy gets mad and drives our illegally parked giant box truck illegally into traffic and yells about how there's no way he's paying an employee and paying for their bens
Point is, they don't want to work. We've rolled up on niggers and offered them jobs a lot and it's become a goof at this point. My buddy isn't even white. Why take a job when you can just not?

why exactly are you giving these people money???

Attached: we are witnessing the collapse of a great empire.png (1438x710, 1013K)

>Having some feral she-boon chimp out because a customer looked at it the wrong way, is great for biz
youtube.com/watch?v=MQ3smaCFQ24

Attached: funwblacks200-taze-yo-momma-ass.webm (720x720, 2.67M)

SOOOO many WORKING people throughout the country are surviving on Ramen and these people want to bitch...

Feel good video of the day right here. I just hope it doesn't effect old people.

In her defense, that's a sad, sorry little biscuit

This isn't the only thing they will buy at 7-11. These people don't have cars and don't want to haul armfuls of groceries and will legit buy full groceries at the convenience store next to their apartments.

It's all 50% more expensive at a minimum. I don't care if money is spent, I care if it is wasted.

goddamn niggers always bitching, I see every fucking nigger in detriot in a shitty house thats falling apart but they got a brand new (lease) chrystler 500 with after market rims and they are wearing like 800 dollars worth of bullshit name brand crap and they feed their children gas station cheese puffs and garbage and bitch about having no money. I drive a 1998 ford with 300k miles on it and live in my moms basement and make 30k a year busting ass. fucking lazy dumbass niggers whining about free food, I wish I had some free food

this

youtube.com/watch?v=dewXMRCdc6E

Fucking gross i wouldnt want your scraps either

youtube.com/watch?v=GOP-4y3G7OU

based

pijama junkies BTFO!!!

They reproduce too quickly. If anything you'd give the fire even more fuel.

nigger care means you still lose since you'll be paying for their hospitalizations and prescripions etc

coonstamps should only cover sterilization and euthanasia

Comfy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMtTxvvLWEs

God Bless Trump

is that another form of the english language

MAH KEEDZ

youtube.com/watch?v=ePYL5IjO0os

Stake is for tax payers.
God damn my sides. I bet he wouldn’t pull that shit on some hood niggers though.

What is "per capita" for $100, Alex?