Dragon Ball Super

> GT doesn't take place in another Universe as confirmed by DBS
> Rather, it takes place in a different time-line a la Future Trunks
> Gowasu held several Time Rings, each created whenever there is a new time-line
> There was more rings than expected. One could easily be GT's time-line

DBS x GT crossover when??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lZnApYJdRXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why was she so perfect?

It's coming down to the wire

What ass did you pull that off from?

Why cant we just get along and groove to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=lZnApYJdRXs

> GT
A Dragon Ball Xeno crossover would be better

DBS is supposedly ending in March, and moving on to another TV series and/or movie series

Maybe DBS should just move to DB Xeno (rather than a crossover)

youtube.com/watch?v=Lm77VCkf_do

Because as long as there's a filthy cuckhanspic spreading his delusions we must remain strong and vigilant.

Say something nice to her.

She's perfect.

Nice tits, Shitfla.

>this guy
It's the manlet, you know.

That's even better.

Remember Android 18 is beautiful and will outlast Gohan in the ToP.

U3: robots and science experiments
U6: U7 members ripoffs
U9: furries
U11: pride troopers
What were the themes for Universe 2, 4 and 10?

>needing a fusion

If Rosé Black can defeat God Goku, he'd have no problem with SS4 Goku

R
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

Nice headcanon

He's so conceited that he samefags to make it look like absolutely everyone doesn't hate him.

A mere Potara fusion can beat God Goku, Pink Monkey would wipe the floor with Black.

> Gohan sees Caulifla in Videl's clothing

What do?

2: Magical girls and villains from them
4: Mish-mash of weird aliens
10: Body-builders

>being a pussy the entire tournament
>jobbing to yardrats and RC cars

"You might be wondering how I got here."

Will Super have a memorable theme like Bardock's theme?

thanks

>pic

>jobbing to pride troopers
>jobbing to tired Goku
>resting for twenty minutes
>leeching off kale
>needing potara

Just ignore GT altogether, like everyone with some IQ does.

He is really bad at samefagging too. It's always very obvious that he is his own white-knight.

Do you guys think that Goku gets turned on by beating/getting beat by women?

He's also a Sup Forums cuck that hates himself for being a manlet.

>jobbing to pride troopers
Completely wrong.
>jobbing to tired Goku
Wow yeah getting beat up by the MC is so shameful
>resting for 20 minutes
She wanted to fight multiple times but was stopped by others, speedwatcher-kun.
>leeching off Kale
Kale would still be a timid weakling if not for her.
>needing potara
Arguing that something is necessary makes no sense. If Gohan was going to save his universe alone he would need potara too.

So this is the power of a Spichan argument? Amazing...

She even jobbed to the tiny pride troopers kek

>U7 wins: 33
>The rest: 18
wew

yeah yeah your memes are fun and all but he did single handed eliminate a universe

>pride trooper status: eliminated
>Caulifla status: stronger than ever before
What series you watching?

That fight with the Pride Troopers was full PIS, just like when Gohan didnt use Mystic on Borareta and Jimizu, which were also PIS fights.

Thanks to Kale and u7, joblifa was useless

CUTE

>DBS is supposedly ending in March,
what if the main universe loses?

what if just to piss people off they ask to revive everyone and erase their memories about the gods?

And was so mentally destroyed by it he hasn't been able to fight since. Goku should have known he wouldn't be able to handle this tournament.

Thoughts on the Dragon Ball Evolution review by Nostalgia Critic featuring Masako and Kuriboh?

Funny how they didn't show any freeza saga footage

Base DBS Goku would assrape the GT verse.

u7 was literally in another dimension. Nice argument, fag.

>Another thread were people cannot stop talking about best girl
What went so right?

It couldve been a nice story if Toei kept reminding viewers he was still affected by eliminating U10, because Gohan has done downhill since fighting Obuni.

Protected by Piccolo vs Harmula and Pernida
Runs away from Borareta
Jobs to Jimizu

U4 is getting erased unless Shantsa pulls something out his ass and become likeable without any screen time.
Toei isn't finished taking the piss out of Kamen Rider and Magic Shit for "laughs" and none of them are "waifu-able" to the demographics

U7 had pity on them and let them go rest for 10 episodes kek

Everything.

they will probably do it on the manga.

>Erased
>Episode 119 is about them
Retard. And the episodes are written ahead of time, it doesn't matter if he's likeable or not.

why arent universes 8 and 12 on the fucking thing again?

Everyone was getting fucked by the snipers, it was a terrible episode that resulted in Tien getting eliminated for no reason.
Gohan hasn't jobbed to anyone so far.

You don't speak on my behalf . . .

Because you're a speedwatcher.

too stronk for ToP apparently

More like Goku could tell who he should really be spending his time training (hint: not his son). He'll probably end up adopting her eventually.

i know "why" they arent there, my question is WHY THE FUCK THEY ARE NOT THERE?

being to strong when universe 11 literaly has a guy that can beat all the gods, and still has to fucking be on the tournament is bullshit

Shit bait

Goku and Vegeta using rocks on Prum

Did you watch Episode 119?
Do you know the outcome of it?
Shut the fuck up.

>Mortal level=power level
I'm not falling for this bait.

Is super even worth getting into? I've read and watched Dragon Ball & Z.

>DBS is supposedly ending in March
no its not
where did you get that form?
its the ToP that ends in march
there are going to more arcs after the ToP

>u7 sayians are the new uub
>vegeta goes with him to train cabba

>Did you watch Episode 119?
I read the spoilers, cuck. Did you?
>Not knowing episodes are written months in advance
Kek

>Is super even worth getting into?
It's good if you dont take the whole powerlevel thing seriously

Sure, just expects moments of bad animation and writing (lots of the former in the first few arcs).

Yes.

we got the titles

it has some good shit, lots of bad shit.

if you realy like dragon ball you will probably like it

Master roshi episode was probably the best and worse episode of the series. The best because it trully reminded me of how good this fucking show can be

the worse because it fucking reminded me of how good this fucking show could had been

he could just watch the movies and then go to the trunks arc

Don't spoonfeed him, he's an idiot. He doesn't deserve it.
>Toei deciding screentime
I just wanted to say once again that he is an idiot.

its probably universe 3
they have those usuless robots that are week as fuck
freeza will probably oen shot then

wow a an episode title is spoilers and tell the whole episode. dont reply to me retard.

If U6 is next to go then does that mean the namekians last longer than kefla?

So it's either gonna be 18 or piccolo right? Vegeta is safe until he has his little moment. of manlet rage and a small accomplishment, followed by hardcore jobbing 17 and Frieza have had way too much buildup to be done in by a dumb bug. Gohan cannot go before Piccolo because Piccolo's whole existence at this point is to save Gohan once he inevitably jobs against someone. And Obviously it won't be Goku.

Yeah watching 114 really made me realize how terrible the art has been at times.

tell me about grandpa gohan, why does he wear the mask?

>Gets assblasted
>d-dont reply to me
These threads are filled with subhumans, but you're the lowest of the low. Take this last (You).

>gets proven wrong
>is still fucking retarded

*If* U6 is eliminated next. Even then I don't think they'd give the final elimination moment to fighters they've barely introduced. They'd probably do fusion shenanigans with Piccolo.

>usuless robots that are week as fuck
B-bollareta-san is actually pretty impressive.

>expecting gohan to do anything but job

so by this logic the time machine is more of a dimension hopper right? Or can it still determine the time when to go to in that dimension?

Yes it's 100% one of those 2. I'd go as far to say 80% 18 because I don't see them dropping the opportunity for Piccolo/Gohan moments just yet (unless they make it a turning point in Gohan's demeanor going forward where maybe he starts manning up a bit).

Didn't Caulifla one shot all of the big robot's body parts in base form.
>inb4 sneak attack
Only the first one was a sneak attack, the other two, including Bolla, were ready for it.

>gets high and mighty about a cartoon.
you got some life choices you need to rethink.
Last (you) from me, you PMSing females

they are trying to make Xenoverse Canon because it sold so well

next dragon ball will about OC characters, probably a female buu MC for the waifu moe pandering

why 18?
17 is more likely to sacrifice himself for his sister

>the time machine is more of a dimension hopper right?
Yes.

They didn't even do anything but stand there and take the hits, it's shitty writing.

Yeah they got fucked. I don't know if they meant that to be a filler moment as it was basically the outro of the episode but that really didn't make Gohan look good.

Why is this show so bad? Besides being the usual Toei shitshow, the story looks like its actually building up to fuckall - no stakes (universes will either be wished back with the Super Dragon Balls or never actually got erased and everyone was PUNK'D), Goku is made out to be an absolute jackass and arguably as bad as the other universes believe him to be, and the power scaling is absolutely fucked beyond repair because we're already going beyond LITERAL FUCKING GODS and you just can't get actual credible threats without asspulls after that.

Honestly, I think they're doing this on purpose and made the Zenos as the perfect representation of the fanbase - 12-year-old braindead autists that only care about "MUH POWER LEVELS" and "MUH SSJGSSKKx20UISSB". Fuck, every rule in the tournament is retarded (especially when you consider that they're FIGHTING FOR THEIR LIVES, why the fuck would you restrict them if not for just the spectacle or the fact that nobody is in any real danger) if only because none of them matter - they're just gonna get broken because it "looks cool OOOOOOOOO"

They could be defeated next episode or the one after, they don't seem that unique.

SSJ4 is unironically the best transformation design followed by SSJ. Rest is either unnecessary or gay.