Oregairu

Does Yukino like Hachiman?

No.

Yes. Yukino's feelings for Hachiman is the most genuine of them all.

Yes, unless you're a delusional Yuifag.

tolerates his presence since they are in same club and her friend, titty monster, likes him.

I'm like Hachiman, pessimistic on women and what actions mean. its really hard to see if she likes him, but I only watched the animu. Never read the manga or the light novels, I wish there was some in-depth descriptions of their relationship.

What if your are black pilled/nihilistic on love? Like Hachiman, I can't help but think there is always a double meaning behind everything, that its not real.

Yeah, Yukino is in love with Hayama aryan cock.

She likes cats and cute things. She is an ordinary girl.

No, they only see each other as brother and sister figure.

>I'm like Hachiman, pessimistic on women and what actions mean.
Preach it, brother! Incidentally, I, too, hang out with a lot of girls on a daily basis.

好彩雪崩團滅清一色

>Yuipollfag
He has gotten more pathetic as of late.

NTR memes are hilarious though, and I'm a Yukinofag.

What did she meant by this?

Let me guess. Making Yui their surrogate mother so that she is not that sad?

>does obvious love interest type girl like protagonist
Don't be pretentious about this. 9/10 it's the case. Yui likes him too. And they both "genuinely" do.

Hayama will marry Yumiko and have aryan babies.

Hayama will turn gay and suck dick for a living

He better be gay if he denies a qt like Miura.

Why not be with Yukino? That's denying true love, and its clear Hayama doesn't love Miura.

The white race is dying. We need strong aryan children.

Yumiko will learn about genuine and want for herself, Hayama can go lick men's assholes

I know Yukino is flat but you don't need to call her a man.

Yukino is white too, she has blue eyes and pale skin. It would be bad for her to mate with someone dark like Hikigaya!

since when 8man is dark?

t.Yuipolfag

he was pale in S1, but they made him tan in S2.

Nah, his skin is still pale, pearly white. All of the melanin went to his lower body part.

Then why does his skin look a bit more tan than the girls? That always gets me, the guy MC is always tan, where as the harem cast of girls are always pale as snow.

You got me. 8man is as white as a man can be and still darker than girls because pretty girls are white for East Asian

I suppose they like to self insert and have a pretty girl with snow white skin, its exotic to them.

It's not considered exotic even though it is not that common

>Hayama will marry Yumiko
Yumiko is a great girl, and Hayama doesn't deserve her.

Yumiko will marry Saki.

but Saki will married to Hachi

Hachiman will marry Komachi

But Komachi will marry me.

Komachi will marry Saki's bro

Why not Rumi?

Rumi is Yukino's clone

>he didn't figure it out that the requests Iroha asks 8man are excuses to hang out with him and the "rejections" is the way she deals with her feelings and 8man's weird personality

Iroha is a slut trying to steal 8man genuine virginity and take his nude photos to blackmail him for life. Never thrust your dick on slut

She's Sensei's clone

Yuifriends
>facts
>statistics
>analyses

Yucknofags
>muh yuipollfag

IROHA OR DEATH

t.Yuipolfag

They also get mad at NTR jokes.

I'd fuck Iroha, I don't give a fuck.

Hold your dick, many VAs are yours in future.

How warm is it down there?

colder than your ex-wife when shaking hands to seal deal on alimony to her favor

It's warm because of all of the STDs.

SaiKAWAIII