Why don't we have more tall MCs?

Why don't we have more tall MCs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IMAGINE

Because most anime is cope from reality and relationships so the main character has to be someone the average manlet jap any otaku can self identify with. This isn’t armchair psychology, this is obvious truth.

You could just say heights reflect reality. I don't get why Sup Forums is obsessed with psychology and self-inserting. You could make the characters tall and charismatic, but I suppose pretending you're something you're not is more a Western thing?

Does she really have 174cm?

What's 204 CM in American? I mean 5'8 is considered tall over there

6'9 or 8

Most MC seem to be about 5'7 which is tall as fuck

It'd be funny if there were a show where everyone is really tall but you don't really notice because of perspective, and relative size is still the same. Nobody draws any attention to it. People are just tall.

Do you live in a remote African pygmy village?

Is he tall or is Sagiri just short?

How could a 12 year old girl be 174 cm that's that's almost 5'9

Because Japan is manlet land

In America that really isn't that unusual

It would trigger the SEA monkey twink manlets too hard.

Average woman is 5'4.

maybe if you live around a bunch of inbred mutants in the deep south, but in the civilized world most adults are around 5'10 and 12 year olds are around 5'6 at most.

>most adults are around 5'10
Holy shit this manlet delusion lmao

Satou, spike, gintoki, okarin

>okarin
he is 177 user

>Sagiri at 174cm
Her head just reaches the light switch, standard switch height is 48" or about 120cm. Even if they weren't following standard switch height this image is ridiculous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

The great Hououin Kyouma is taller than most male MC's, than say Kyousuke or Hachiman.

Edited by manlets

>Talking out your ass
Thats literally less than the average Japanese male height. What are you even spouting?

Nah, it's probably true, most likely because chink and curryniggers and their hobbit-tier height, when you have like ~3 billion manlets the average turn into shit.

Why don't we have more tall heroines?

He is 177 cm whereas Kyousuke is over 180

>tall
>disregards whores to fuck his sister
>wipes his ass with the tokyo bill
Is there a more based MC?

Hes a faggot just like yourself

American's are literally manlets

Most Europeans aren't exactly tall, save the Dutch and Nordic regions. Africans range to the extreme, from the 4'9 Twa to Tutsi and Dinka, who rival the Dutch (when they're not malnourished).

Let's put it this way: Around 14% of the population is 6 feet, and less than 3% of the population is 6'2.

*6 feet or taller

Balts are literally the tallest people in the world though

Which ones? Give me a country.

>5'8 is considered tall over there
Yeah. Sure thing short stuff.

t. ass-ravaged othergirlfag

Character relationships and other traits are shown by height. If you make MC either super short or super tall without it being a defining character trait you don't have room for other characters.

Especially in a harem cast situation imagine how terrifyingly huge a character like Darkness would have to be relative to the audience to still be imposing if the protagonist was above average in height (incidentally the "conventional protagonist" character on the far left is an almost exactly average Japanese)

This also relates to why guys in shoujo tend to be tall as fuck.

>that pic
I'm surprised nobody called you out on your lanklet headcanon.

>didn't pump them before dumping them
Lame

not tall enough

>5.8
>Tall

In asia yes, in murika yes in europe nope.

5'8 is average in Japan, below average in China, SK and USA. So no, its not tall in Asia or America. Why do people spout this bullshit when wikipedia is one click away?

American males are about 5'10" or 5'11" on average. Can't remember. A tall american male would be over six feet tall at the least.

>12 years old kid and already 174cm
>tfw my height is 161 cm
damn those japanese
here in indonesia the average heigh is around 160 to 170cm. heck, my mother is 5cm shorter than me along with my high school teacher that almost reach 60 years old is almost 10cm shorter than me...

The tallest people in the world are the Dutch, Norwegians and Danish (the rest of the Nordics are shorter), Czechs, Germans, and some Balkan countries. So it's nothing but Europeans and all of those countries except for Germany are rather small.

telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/the-tallest-and-shortest-countries-in-the-world/

this includes a bunch of non-humans tho
actual human males are 180 or a bit more on average
females less

Because people's perception are hard to change. Asia used to be small, then they grew up. Why? #1 change is diet. They eat lot more. Chinese on average eat about ~2500 calorie a day(increasing over the years). Japanese eat around 2000 calorie a day (this has been declining). Americans eat around ~4000 calorie a day.

Protip, the daily recommended is ~2000 calorie a day. US has ~80% overweight/obesity rate. China is at around ~35%. Japan has around ~25%.

>204cm
Is he a one piece character?

Is this Eromanga sensei? Is the loli actually tall as a dutch woman or it's an ebin meme?

American men rank 37th in the world and are about 5'10" on average.

In fact, it's speculated that Americans have stopped growing because they are so obese nowadays. Obese kids are unhealthy kids.

or maybe its because literally 99%of humans would rather self insert as someone more realistic

i.e somebody who isnt 2 meters tall

>192cm
An average girl reaches my chest with the top of her head

americans arent really all that white anymore
they probably lost a few inches from all that midget dna

I'm a bit older so I believe if you go back far enough, American's were the tallest in the 70s and 80s perhaps. I have no data from that time, obviously. Just my memory. 10s of millions of Mexican flowing over the border since then will bring an average height of the population down rather quickly.

In dutchlandia, the average height for university students is 190 cm.
>be 186 cm
just fuck my life up

Also opening up the immigration to Asian would do that too. .

tfw 180 cm

should I end it

According to a wikipedia article non-hispanic whites in the united states are 178 cm tall, while the national average is 175 cm

It depends, if your height is lower than one standard deviation above the average height of your country then I would seriously consider it.

if you are talking all of the americas then only mexico and below would consider 5'8 to be tall.

Maybe because tall teenagers look lanky?

Aren't male japs like 5'9 on average? Why are anime protags like 5'6 then?

Dutch is self reported, dinaric alps have the tallest

186 cm is the perfect height my boy

>be artisan weaver
>chris is literally the perfect height

because they're usually teenagers who havent stopped growing

Takanashi and his family from Working were quite tall were they not? Maybe at least for jap standards. Can't immediately think of another example though..