If Trump fires Mueller we march on Washington

If Trump fires Mueller we march on Washington

twitter.com/thehill/status/975490721426878464

Attached: Capture.png (615x641, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/16/strzok-page-texts-reveal-personal-relationship-between-fbi-official-and-judge-recused-from-flynn-case.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You gonna buy my plane ticket?

(((we)))

>2018
>Democrat plebs are brainwashed into helping the neocon war machine

What a weird timeline.

Yep.
And proclaim him Emperor

Attached: 2671014_orig.jpg (620x412, 101K)

>When people keep promising you a Civil War
>But you keep getting bored waiting for it to actually start
>MFW

Attached: People_are_being_mean_by_making_mashups_of_sad_Ben_Affleck_s_reaction_to_Batman_v_Superman_reviews.j (620x374, 16K)

Mc Cain Desperate to draw things out and waste my tax dollars I see

By that you mean you help Trump finish draining the swamp right?

You know Trump wants Bolton to replace McMaster, right?

Mueller will be jailed and mccain is as powerless as always. Old fart, he doesnt give a shit about mueller

Attached: 1515025308595.jpg (560x577, 136K)

His tumor can't grow fast enough.

These fools think they still run the show still. No, trump do and 60-70% of support of population.

Attached: 1510520013280.gif (300x300, 164K)

kill yourself shill rat

God damn, cancer. Hurry up already.

McCain belongs in a nursing home, not the senate floor.

Attached: 1502851673106.gif (275x155, 3.59M)

i think its time trump shows the real power of the US presidency and start handing out ass kicking pills maybe when he gets re-elected. I highly fuckign down any of that will work though.

>If Trump fires Mueller we march on Washington
So?

>Calls
>From his death bed
Kek. Time's up Johnny.

Attached: 2001.jpg (600x278, 107K)

Real shit homie. Mueller is fucked

Attached: 1514459301534.png (517x800, 184K)

uh huh and when will this be "finished"?

november 2020?

>finish his probe
he's never going to finish you fucking retard, that's the entire point
die

Luckily the Generic Ballot doesn't hold that much power outside of Cali, NY, and IL.

That’s the “tumor” talking. He absorbed an evil twin while in the uterus, and it has finally, after all of this time, gained total control of his body.

What possible charges could be brought against Mueller, idiots?

Hmmmm....McCain, Graham... tsk tsk
These people need to die.

He lied to Congress, dumbass.

Anthrax in the mail

this

Neither of these occurred.

being a boomer faggot in the first degree

One of the achievements of the Oligarchy and the Bloodline Families behind them is to restore Russia’s place as a National Bogeyman, this during a period in our history when China is a much greater long term threat.

Indeed, in a fascinating bit of psychological ninjutsu, the Monied Elites have buffaloed the Left into a full throated support of the War Party without quite realizing it.

He doesn't need to commit a crime to be fired.

Run along, son. The adults are talking

It'll never be finished and we all know that. The entire point of it is to make Trump look corrupt and treasonous.

Why are boomers such shitheads?

Can't Trump just veto this unless the senate gets 67 votes?

Also when is McCain going to die?

self-righteousness.

You can plug your ears and hum all you like, but the man lied to Congress. He was also complicit in allowing many things to go without investigation. Have you been reading the news, at all? The leaked FBI texts wrecked him.

He's using the power of subpoena to try and subvert the results of a democratic election. If that's not treason I don't know what is.

FUCKING DIE ALREADY MCCAIN FUCK!

Attached: mods.jpg (188x188, 3K)

I wonder how few people realize McCain is dead and someone ghost wrote that tweet

(((wuz)))

Attached: 1502846407414.jpg (500x536, 50K)

Attached: USMC.jpg (640x808, 106K)

He needs to die already

Attached: mel.jpg (996x682, 64K)

probably less than the amount that realized cancer doesn't give you road rash

Attached: 17poundsoffoundation.jpg (594x410, 38K)

Attached: happepe.jpg (547x471, 42K)

This had been on my mind

Attached: 88ca.jpg (1347x1424, 713K)

But thankfully Mattis is there to kick some sense into Blumf.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breathes in* aahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha BRING IT THE FUCK ON KIKES WE WILL LITERALLY PUT YOU IN FUCKING CAMPS

Attached: F54B958B-195A-4FDA-AA52-4042D8B8CB49.gif (480x360, 715K)

It's likely that McCain is dead before the investigation finishes so what does he care?

The evidence continues to mount that Trump should fire him. Excellent.

Yea you go March on DC,I’ll be goosesteppng on your wife’s cervix

>Republicans cucking to the media as usual

Can't wait for your salt to flow when all is said and done.

>no sources
You're delusional as always.
This did not occur.

How bout instead you just kill yourself you sick disgusting faggot traitor?

can you prove he isn't dead already? I can't.

No.

Today, the leaf was good

I can't wait to see your reaction when he fires him. Your butthurt will be palpable.

I think you mean his boyfriend's wife

Attached: Putinwink.jpg (250x201, 6K)

HE IS A WAR HERO

>This did not occur

Attached: 1509186665386.png (800x729, 48K)

Putin can nuke the UK, and we can fire Mueller. A great day for both countries!

I can't believe it.

Attached: 927394338361.jpg (666x1385, 188K)

don't forget your stars and your striped pajamas ya mangy pricks.

Attached: kobeface.jpg (521x680, 37K)

Requesting the nazi pepe hanging the sjw with the caption reading why’d you make me do this I just wanted to play video games

Attached: 1428867086919.jpg (303x309, 31K)

Not an argument.

KEK
WHY WILL YOU NOT TAKE MCCAIN?

Attached: 1457041137639.jpg (720x480, 38K)

>march on Washington
oh no please don't, if you march around and chant at cops over a weekend we'll be utterly defeated!

the thumbnail makes it seem like trump is shoving his hand up its ass

If he nukes London it will be a great day for all three countries

I don't know about criminal charges but typically tampering with evidence and engaging in ex parte communications with a judge gets an attorney's license suspended.

Neither of which Mueller has done.

ma nigga

Attached: 01-donald-trump-andrew-jackson.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x945, 133K)

Attached: 1500574189615.jpg (899x720, 75K)

Lol, you're already doing that March 24th and no one gives a fuck.

Kek you faggoted cuck

Says one of the saltiest countries on earth.

Well we know Strzok and Page set up a meeting with Judge Contreras, who granted the FISA warrant and accepted the guilty plea for Flynn.
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/16/strzok-page-texts-reveal-personal-relationship-between-fbi-official-and-judge-recused-from-flynn-case.html

You can claim Mueller didn't know about it but that wouldn't fly in most circumstances and would taint the entire prosecution. Really the lack of professionalism we've seen from the Mueller team is kind of appalling.

8/10 I kek'd

I just heard the theory that Müller will very likely come out with some fake shit surprise just before the midterm elections.
If the Democrats win this they will definitely impeach Trump. I agree that this could happen.
Most likely these kikes try to convince Trump right now to do nothing about it but I'm sure this would be a mistake. He has to fire Müller and come out unapologetically as being for whites.
The only people voting for the Republicans are whites anyways, all others want whites dead or enslaved anyway, so what's even the point of hiding it.
He should crush them with all tools he legally has at his disposal, just like Obama did before.

>people shouldn't react negatively to the president obstructing justice

Missing from photo: The traditional rubbing of hands

(((goyim)))

Liberals used to whine about John McCain's health and how questionable his mentality is and how Sarah Palin is "one heartbeat away" from being president now he literally has a brain tumor and they are completely quiet. Fucking disgusting.

>Only in the case do we have evidence of him is it obstruction but lets just imply we do without a source.

>Strzok and Page
>Fox news
Anything besides this conspiracy theory?

Firing the guy investigating you is obstruction whether you like it or not.

Impeachment does not mean removal. They'd need 67 votes in the Senate, which they won't get, since the GOP is likely to gain 3-5 seats.

I want Trump to fire Mueller. No fucks will be given and Trump will win re-election in 2020 regardless. I just want to see he jews and their traitorous commie puppets like McCain squeal like the pigs they are

We do not know yet with what insane claims Müller will come out with a few days before the election.
It could happen and they would do it at this point.
Either Trump takes lead while he has power and accelerates the conflict or he waits until Democrats take over power and do it themselves while controlling everything.

Fuck off, Russia

They will fly you to Washington as Trump flies to Mar a lago in Florida laughing while playing golf.

Pence is much farther to the right than Trump, he unironically hates faggots

>If Trump fires Mueller we march on Washington

while trump golfs at one of his courses

Only if soros is paying

Who the fuck cares about that? It's whites vs the coalition of minorities.
There is no happy future where the conflict will be resolved peacefully. Each side will push to destroy the other until one side perishes.
Is Pence a white nationalist? Does he understand that every non white is his racial enemy by default?
I don't care about his views on homosexuals.