This place is utterly useless and couldn't keep anyone from invading them. I have no idea why they have a holiday...

This place is utterly useless and couldn't keep anyone from invading them. I have no idea why they have a holiday. The only reason people celebrate saint Patrick's day is an excuse to get drunk.

Attached: 260px-Ireland_(MODIS).jpg (260x358, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

secretsun.blogspot.ca/2013/03/the-real-history-of-saint-patricks-day.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great thread. Contributions like yours is what keep Sup Forums such a fantastic place.

At least tell us the name of the place you stupid mutt.

It's so small and insignificant it's name doesn't matter.
What matters is they can't farm because they are really niggers and they had to come to the United States not to starve.

England two or something

Kek, fuck them. Bet a gay man runs the country.

Don't forget

Attached: word-image.jpg (696x378, 136K)

I think we own that bit of land but cant remember. We never hear anything about them except when they were throwing stones at our army and police...

Monks there helped preserve Western Civilization while the Vikings were fucking everything up.

Attached: 7473.gif (363x261, 543K)

If Europe was a town, Ireland would be the trailer park on the outskirts

It's obviously Island you dumb cunts.

Soooo.... you're national debt is 108% of your GDP (not country has ever come back after debt hitting 80%) a bloated flabby mess that's acted as muscle for globalists for a century that's basically made the rest of the world your enemy & about to collapse under the weight of your own flabby bloatedness...yeah...okay

And yet, here we are.

Soooo... you're soon to be a minority in your own country & you allow the organized rape of your children but Muslims & deport anyone to the right of Marx...yeah... okay...

Sure...here you are...

fuck off, memeflagging Canadian bitch.

Actually we defeated the Vikings when they invaded us.

Ireland is officially a more prosperous country than the UK. Better education standards, higher standards of living. Nice try

Attached: Oliver Cromwell.png (600x463, 338K)

Hahahahha oohhhh seems I've cut deep & hit a nerve!
You realize Iran pulled out of the Petro dollar recently?
China & Russia are following suit, you know what that means right?
Means they're no longer buying dollers to buy oil, which means can't leverage the world banks for any more loans...
Strap yourself in yank...things are about to get interesting...

Wrong
Ireland is POWERFUL

Attached: 911 fit man.jpg (2000x1640, 1.14M)

Ireland is the richest country in the EU lol.

Ah yea, but the Vikings were playing away from home.

I updated your picture for accuracy.

Attached: americans.jpg (696x378, 99K)

Potato nigger island

holly shit my sides

>potatoes and niggers
The US. You forgot about the Jews and the mexicans.

Irish farm produce is some of the most sought after in the world. Irish beef and dairy is second to none and that is why it fetchs a premium on the open market. Also Irish agricultural expertise is behind food production around the globe and our experts are among the most sought after. Irish food companies like Glanbia and Kerry Group are largest and best performing in Europe. To say we can't farm is just ignorance but I would expect nothing less.

What we have going for us is an international image of being a clean grassy green country. The best food comes from clean grassy green countriesm, EVERYONE knows that. We dont have advanced farming practices. We have ignorant consumers.

It will make you feel worse knowing St Patrick was English

Attached: 1519600507725.jpg (792x597, 74K)

St Patrick (Padrig) was a Welshman who was captured by Irish slavers.

This is common knowledge in Ireland.

I think.if you do a bit of research you will find that Irish argri expertise is behind some of the biggest food operations in the world. Wheter that be milk production in Saudi Arabia or beef in China Irish people educated and trained here hold key positions. Irish trained experts are among the best in the world. I'm not talking about a farmer with forty cattle in Connemara, I'm talking about places like Saudia Arabia where 100,000 cws are milked at one location. Do some research if you doubt me.

ik, just correcting an Anglo faggot who is telling porkies so he can brag.

It looks pretty though

there was no such thing as english back then at least not on britain, he was a celt

Attached: 7BEAF023-4C5C-41CC-89D8-B2596B66AB22.jpg (400x400, 45K)

Fuck back to Nigger infested Jamestown mutt. Èire doesn't belong to you or your mutt army.

what's the most scenic place in potatoland?

Attached: Brecon Beacons.jpg (1000x660, 310K)

Cliffs of Moher, or the Ring of Kerry. Anywhere on the west coast basically.

lol. hows it feel to fight the brits for centuries to give your sovereignty away to the germans without a fight.

East of Cork is nice. Also cheap and authentic.

i think many english guys have seen the ring of kerry. doesnt she live in foxrock?

Irish rebels are on the record for wanting union with a continental and united Europe. They saw the future.

thanks anons

Gorgeous Welsh scenery there my burger-loving friend.

Attached: Llyn Mymbyr.jpg (1024x680, 410K)

Micky McMickagginshire

Attached: 1351391783897.jpg (205x205, 26K)

C*tholic subhuman fucks.

oh yeah? Well at least we won teh Grand Slam you double nigger

And for amerimutts to celebrate their 1/146th Irish heritage.
>You're not Irish

Attached: shart in the mart.jpg (673x789, 65K)

Get the fuck out of Ulster C*tholic scum.

Fuck off OP. Youre probably some half jew mongrel.

Im not even Irish at but your division tactics and lack of knowledge of history is disgusting and quite frankle deserves a sage

sage

>The only reason people celebrate saint Patrick's day is an excuse to get drunk.
Now ye geddit

never seen anything like this irl
I'll go there someday

Attached: cliffs-of-moher.jpg (1555x1037, 258K)

If you hate on the Irish, you are hating on the original europeans. Fuck you nigger

Jews are fucking with Èire Bros. The gig is up for the kikes at this point

Gas c*tholic subhumans.

Dirty c*tholic fuckheads.

i always thought ireland looked like some kind of angel thing, and england/wales/scotland looked like someone on a throne.

I think you forgot and are just trying to save face.

Kill all c*tholics.

Attached: weeteddy.jpg (205x246, 13K)

>The only reason people celebrate saint Patrick's day is an excuse to get drunk.
I celebrate it by watching Leprechaun in the Hood and Leprechaun: Back 2 tha Hood. Everything I know about the Irish comes from those great films.

Attached: 5C0749FF-DD12-47A0-A20A-F8DE629D64CA.jpg (640x345, 51K)

56%

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

so green
one day anons

Attached: waterville-ring-of-kerry-stefan-schnebelt.jpg (900x450, 118K)

BASED

Attached: 1513550977629.jpg (620x376, 123K)

Saint Patrick's Day, like Halloween, is only Irish by coincidence in a loose sort of roundabout historical accident way that was necessary to bring about an Atlantean ancient Egyptian revival. Both holidays are more Masonic-American in spirit than they are Irish, or at least they belong more to the old druids than they do to the modern Irish.

secretsun.blogspot.ca/2013/03/the-real-history-of-saint-patricks-day.html

You act like you're not importing nigs at a rate that'll make you non Irish by 2050.

Vile C*tholic cunts.

>This place is utterly useless and couldn't keep anyone from invading them
you know, because the troubles never happened

Attached: 1501697313089.png (597x566, 563K)

no. stabbing britian in the back during the second world war doesnt count.

must be some form of cowardly streak running through the irish

And lost like C*tholic scum.

Fuck back to Israel or go eat Theresa May's crusty vag.

look at all the shitty bungalows in the background.

Lel. The fucking state of C*tholics.

Kek

t. C*tholic subhuman fucking mongoloid

Wee Willie up past his bedtime again.

>couldn't keep anyone from invading them.

Who was Brian Boru?

soon there will be no pro*estants when we bread you out of assistance better get making babies

Attached: 1501696983382.jpg (500x376, 48K)

I'm LMAOing @ your fucking life mate. Burn C*tholic subhumans and expel them from Ulster.

We removed anchor babies from our constitution by referendum a few years ago. Tell me when Americans will achieve that? We dont have a border or even refugee route with Africa.

Do your Imams know about this apostasy?

LMAO at the UK.

how can that be when there will be no pro*estants in the future due to the low birthrate of pro*estants and the high rabbit like birth rate of the glorious catholic's

Take your (you)s and fuck off.
>that moment when orangemen hate foreigners but are themselves foreigners in Ulster
Really activates my almonds.

We were up against one of the most powerful nations in Europe and it still took them hundreds of years to conquer the whole island and the Irish never gave up and fought long hard for their freedom so fuck you.

Attached: 1513548474268.jpg (303x480, 54K)

Never seen an Imam in Ulster. Just C*tholic subhumans and their blasphemy. Fucking mongrel C*tholics.

t. fucking c*tholics

Attached: 1521414896787.jpg (998x426, 146K)

One day Irish/Scots/Welsh/Cornish will rise up in Celtic Unity to crush the Globalist Anglosphere.

LET IT BE KNOWN

Last time I checked Ireland is independent.

Slide thread. Sage and report

The plague is coming. Burn all the C*tholics.

Not for long.

>hating on the one country that looks like Pepe if you turn it backwards

Attached: reeeebritons.png (271x246, 139K)

>Never seen an Imam in Ulster. Just C*tholic subhumans and their blasphemy. Fucking mongrel C*tholics.
>still being mad at fellow anglos when the greater threat, Islam, doesn't care about your squabbles and will gladly erase both of you, regardless of division

mad butt hurt pro*estant who will make no babies and if he does he will only make one while i will make 100000000000