Raildex

If Lessar got a spot in VO, doesn't that basically confirm WW3 is getting animated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9JP5lnWsGY4
youtube.com/watch?v=foFVJNatRRs
youtube.com/watch?v=yl9hEKYAB-k
youtu.be/G58w4UkqRe0
youtu.be/3ZoNXxLCdoY
youtube.com/watch?v=YbzjFg3Vu0A
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAbs3Ju8k0
youtube.com/watch?v=g74nf4J7krs
youtube.com/watch?v=nOI8BbPvGtU
youtube.com/watch?v=6f5scgH3Tok
youtube.com/watch?v=jqAWqR6xHLU
youtube.com/watch?v=dobc5y2T9fk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Light shows up during british halloween

Lessar's role is exceedingly minimal, though.

Cute

No but it makes it more likely

not exactly, at best it confirms british halloween and her position in the mobage for sure

but it does have a increased chance

I'm fairly certain that two of the other ones had more screentime than her in that arc. Although I think most people expected Index 3 to cover WW3.

why does Touma call himself as everyone's Big Brother now?

No more than Mugino getting voiced in the PSP game confirmed ITEM at the time.

I fucking hope not, that would be an even bigger rushed mess than S2 was.

I think most is a bit much. I expect 2 cour to just before

Because he's a billion, so now he's EVERYBODY'S Onii-chan.

3 cour is really not as rare as people believe it to be.

the less rushed the better

>beginning of index anime is literally
>Freeze
>record scratch
I hope they do this with S3

To include WW3, we'd need 3 cours, if we go at the same pace as we did for S1/2 (3-4 volumes a cour). You might be able to squeeze it in two if you shorten up Brexit and WW3 a bit I wouldn't mind if some fat in Brexit were trimmed but they better not touch WW3, DRAGON, or especially fucking Battle Royale

I thought it was 36 episodes?

Battle Royale is gonna go fast. Remember that action is adapted much quicker than dialogue is. That and OT16 would be the shortest ones

First two seasons covered 14 volumes total (OT 1-13 and SS1), so about 7 volumes per season (3.5 per cour), and they need to cover OT 15-22, which is 8 volumes. This could easily be done in 2 cours, especially if it's 26 episodes, since seasons 1 and 2 were only 24 each.

>implying it won't be:
>"Hey Kami-yan"
>old woman is shot
>cut to OP

the point is missed if the speech isn't there

They covered 13. 12 really because large parts of angel fall and volume 2 were cut.

Remember that part where the producer said he's just gonna adapt it faithfully? They aren't gonna take liberties with it

You can do something like that and be faithful just fine, especially what the mobage did which was just touma falling immediately shouting then it cuts to the stuff that happened before and to the actual tossing out of the plane

Like I said - AN EVEN BIGGER RUSHED MESS THAN S2 WAS. The last thing that tried to cover 8 novels in 2 cours was Re:Zero and that had to take a hatchet to its source material and cut out almost all of its OPs and EDs just to find the time to squeeze everything else in.

The mobage can do what it wants because it doesn't have to follow the anime, and it had dummy Izzard. Don't expect the anime to change anything

Why is Mugino so cute?

WW3 will be like 8/9 episodes long, you guys realize this, yeah? Go check how short the volumes were in it. The only long volumes in the whole GRS arc were in Brexit and DRAGON, I think.

The anime is the one who changed stuff in the first place, if anything if something that tried to be more faithful than the anime can do something fun like that there's no reason why the anime won't, especially if theres no opening on the first episode then there's literally no time wasted

>Kuroko dragging her man away from two marriage thirsty sluts

>tfw there is no raildex fighting game like DBFZ

Re:Zero covered 9 in 25 episodes. And as another user pointed out Battle Royale and Acqua of the Back will go by quick because they're mostly action. I think it's possible and probable that we'll get the rest of OT in a 26 episode season. Although I'd love to see it in 3 cours, I doubt we'll get it, but I don't think it'll be as badly rushed as the first half of season 2 was they should've just fucking retconned ice boats.

"Adapt faithfully" doesn't mean the same thing as "not adapting". Things inevitably change when going between mediums because some things work better in print than on the screen. This isn't even an example of that, it's literally just an in media res, a classic storytelling device. All the same events happen, they all happen in the same order, you're just seeing them out of order.

Problem with retconning iceboats is biagio does get a scene in OT14, and Vento is the Queen of the adriatic so that wouldnt make sense.

you won't even be seeing it out of order even if the anime does something like that, because you go all the way back to what caused said event to happen all the way till the scene you cut from, then it just plays normally

>Tfw no Blazblue x Raildex

They'd go together so fucking well. Hoping a lot of autist anons vote for a Raildex character in the DLC poll at least.

user.... that is out of order.... You're starting from the middle instead of the beginning.

No, you're showing a single scene then starting from the beginning of what lead up to the scene, it's literally just a thing for comedy

A better question is how the fuck do you adapt NT when every volume except 6, 10, and like 11, end on a cliffhanger?
>NT1-10 3 cour
>NT11 2/3 OVAs that get a quick recap in NT S2
>NT12-17 ? cour
NT12, 15, and 17 are long a fuck and there's absolutely no short volumes in that span, then you have the problem of narration and monologues being extremely important

>Re zero
You can see that that was not a very wise choice. The third arc was 7 volumes long, and they only had 15+ (I forget the number) episodes to finish it, and it had so much cut content that it had to remove most of Rem's and Subaru's development which was the core point of Arc 3.
Let's hope raildex isn't that rushed.

up to*

Wait for the next Blazblue crosstag esque game. If they're scrapping the bottom of the barrel for rwby then index isn't a long shot

Do you know what "out of order" means?

NT wouldn't be that bad, and hell ending on a cliffhanger isn't even the end of the world.
NT1-6
NT7-11
NT12-16
NT17-whatever

>when every volume except 6, 10, and like 11, end on a cliffhanger
>10
Are you forgetting the introduction for the MG's and Aleister's magic name? If anything NT1-6 2 cour then NT7-11 2 cour.

Yes, which by the way has 3 meanings user.
Like I said though, you're not really seeing things out of order, because when something like that is used it's just a tiny part used for comedy, you get no narration from it, it's supposed to make you think "what happened?" to which they ACTUALLY start from the beginning and it all adds up, starting from the middle implies that you would go straight to Terra(which would be the end of the arc) THEN go back to the Oyafunes

youtube.com/watch?v=9JP5lnWsGY4

Post favorite Index MAD's.

That isn't an immediate cliffhanger. In terms of how it's presented to the reader, it's not very different from how Index 2 ended

You're literally describing how it is out of order. It doesn't suddenly stop being out of order because you go back to the beginning after starting from the middle. That's literally what an "in media res" is.

Honestly all the NT9-10 MADs I love youtube.com/watch?v=foFVJNatRRs

youtube.com/watch?v=yl9hEKYAB-k

youtu.be/G58w4UkqRe0
This and the Delta Squad singing are my favorite

Are there raildex pepe art? I want to use it to shit posting

>youtu.be/3ZoNXxLCdoY
a favorite of mine

Something tells me we're talking about two different things here, I'm talking about the concept of doing that would make it not faithful, in which it wouldn't matter because it ends up playing out exactly as intended right after

I'll never get over how many special effects the 11s can use to bring still images to life as much as actual anime AMVs

youtube.com/watch?v=YbzjFg3Vu0A

It would be 3 cour if it's doing WW3 which is extremely likely given Miki's comment. 3 Cour really isn't that rare. Especially split.

Probably. Miki's comment more or less hints at it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNAbs3Ju8k0

user has good taste. This is my personal favourite too.

youtube.com/watch?v=g74nf4J7krs
First NT19 MAD I've seen crop up

I actually don't know if I wanna spend for Misha, I did want her but now collab and shit popping up makes me think otherwise

Is mikoto nig

youtube.com/watch?v=nOI8BbPvGtU

I really like the "continue" effects in this one. Does a good job of illustrating what a potential fight would look like animated

We'll get a Kamachi fighter in some years

I do wanna dress her up like a magical girl though

Damn, I'm glad I'm not the only one with these on my favorites too.

youtube.com/watch?v=6f5scgH3Tok

Junko is cute!

>even shitty mob has better thiccness than mikoto

>mob

They look so happy.

Does FFF mean Frenda's Friends Forever?

This is the best girl in the series. Say something nice to her.

Frenda and her fuckboi would actually be one of the top people for them to lynch

She looks soft.

How the fuck did we meme this?

No seriously. How many god damn things has r/a/ildex predicted this year that came true? It's a god damn mystery

Literally one sided and didn't even realize it until she was dead

You really think that matters to them user?

if anything, him not realizing just makes him a bigger target

I don't watch Senran so I wouldnt know

What the hell is this?

>American magicians

Brings tears to my eyes every time. It's been a long journey, guys!

> FFF
> Hoods
Wans't that the organization of forever-alone guys from BakaTest?

>magician pride worldwide

This actually has nothing to do with Senran, FFF is a group that actively attacks couples or guys who appear to have affection of females, basically even Touma is a huge lynch target

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=jqAWqR6xHLU

One of the better more recent MADs
youtube.com/watch?v=dobc5y2T9fk

KANZAKI HE STOLE MY HEADCRAB

>Kamijou Touma