Bleach

Which one was the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ltfCMQeJ5NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were all forgettable.

Bambi

Thunderbutt

Can someone please explain to me "The Heart" Meme?

men in ass

An entire page with nothing but "the heart" was the epitome of Kubo's laziness. Also, 2deep4u.

It's better off being forgotten.

The COCKroach.

In the heart of every lesser quincy was silver which was used to kill them when Yhawch wanted to regain his power. Ironically it was the silver from the heart of the last lesser Quincy's mother that helped to kill Yhawch and stop his world from coming true.

In the Heart. You can't fear your own world.

>forgettable
Yup, who'd remember necrophilliac rape sex with a trannie?

Liltotto

liltotto the loli

wasted potential, Kubo took too long to reach her mini arc, and had to dispose her like trash

Aizen sama

She survived and went to wreck shit in hueco mundo.

They all were shit.

Who cares. Bleach is fucking dead. Mods PLEASE ban

one sane man always wins
Giselle is a good second choice

>her mini arc,
wut

The Glutton.

Sasuga...

what a cute girl

The one who likes to have fun with her subordinates

Patrician taste that for some reason always align with my taste.

POWER

user....

I'm partial to Liltotto.

I liked how she was the only one who analyzed things rationally (until Kubo made them zerg rush the final boss, that is).

She also cared about her friends, survived Ichigo, Royal training Byakuya, Bazz B shooting them, killed Pepe, and saved Gigi from the Auswahlen. Considering she wasn't really OP, I think she played her cards very well, and she was a good girl when it mattered.
She also appears in Narita's novels together with Gigi.

which one?

there really are plenty to choose from

>Meninas was a princess who wanted Power in order to stand for herself
>Liltotto was a hungry orphan so she wanted to eat
>Gigi was a dead tranny?
>Candice ?
>Bambi ?

All you have to do is believe

They were all horrid characters.
Glad at least the most annoying got SEIGI'd by the Gotei, and Komamura pushed Bambi's shit so far in that even as a zombie she has PTSD. Based doggo of doom.
Cockroach tranny and crappy loli will hopefully get killed in the crossfire between Tokinada and Gotei. Better yet, getting caught by Mayuri to become live test subject for vivisection.

A tie between Gigi and The Glutton. They were so best, they took on Yhwach and got killed by him together.

Dude, the women characters in the Quincy were not the appeal.

It's the opposite of Bleach's Soul Reapers where the women are the appeal.

Even thought I never kept up with bleach
>I respect KUBO tremendously for bringing these goddesses into existence.
>Top right(would fuck the cross-eye out of her)bottom right(hngggggggggggG)

Cringe

Bambi

All are crap and sick (also Giselle is a trap). The best of the four was most likely Stern Ritter G "The Gluttony", she was one of the smartest Stern Ritters and had some crude yet merciless humor.

that fact that you would take time to tell it's cringe is the most cringeworthy thing :/

>power of love makes you punch your friend
Explain this, Bleachfags.

remember that time she totally fucked that guy before killing him and Sup Forumsutists were cheering that someone had sex in this manga?

The fullbringer girl

Why are my choices identical to so many people

>wasted potential
that pretty much describes bleach as a whole

Liltotto since she actually seemed to have a brain which was a genuine rarity for a character in Bleach.

The power of love was directed at Meninas through PePe as the love is suppose to be for PePe and not the other chick.

What is Jizzel thinking about?

I'm gonna read all of Bleach and you can't stop me

Either [CENSORED] or death

wait wut?

Do you enjoy increasing misery?

Wow, it took you years of tumblr and Sup Forums, but despite that retardation YOU FI GU RE D IT O U T .

Just like that successful adventure you were part of, right pretty boy? Into the pit again, Ambassador.

Pears are an acquired taste, took me awhile too!

>Everyone while living in such a world has appeared to already chosen to die, take what you want they're not using right anyway
>Overworked and the original only sane person of the group she's in when she has one
>Just wants to messily kill as many people out for her life as possible, as loudly as possible most of the time

I am glad I dropped this during the aizan war. This manga went to the shitter.

No, this manga had 4 good arcs and 2 bad arcs.

Pre-Reaper, Soul Society and Arrancar were good. Fake Karakura Town War was the first legit bad arc of the series.

Then Part 2 happened. Fullbring had the right elements like Tsukashima, Riruka, Book of End, calming things down. However the Whole had gotten WAY TO CLOSE to Chapter Black from Yu Yu Hakusho.

1000 Year Blood War was the 3rd best arc of the series which took from the first two arcs greatly from the Quincy stuff, elements of the Arrancar arc, and rectified criticisms from the FKT war arc.

Don't go acting like there wasn't a level of quality that wasn't there. It clearly shows that there was major quality and an ability to foresee mistakes.

How many times are you going to post this? Listen, I love Bleach myself, but not everyone is going to agree with your whole "there were four good arcs" opinion.

Except that you can legit see the quality in at least 4 of the arcs dude. Sadly people don't think that there is nothing good after Soul Society arc despite that being contrarian as all fuck.

Nobody argues with Naruto being majority garbage in its timeskip because that is where all the problems are at. Yet somehow there is somehow an argument that this crappy manga is "better" than Bleach and it all comes down to "nothing good happened after Soul Society arc"! It's always been the Narutard fans who keep saying that.

They are alive though.

Giselle is the most popular character introduced since the time skip though.

Reminder all of them are white.

Well Kubo is multi cultural

>main cast is Japanese save for Chad who is Mexican
>Soul Reapers are Japanese
>Arrancar are Spanish and Latino
>most Quincy are white (save for Ishida family and Misaki)
>every now and then we get a black character like Yoruichi or Harribel

>Giselle is the most popular character introduced since the time skip though.
Nah. The only side characters that really, really stuck with the fanbase were Ulquiorra and Grimmjow. Other Arrancar were popular in their own right, but Grimmjow and Ulquiorra were the fan favorites; Grimmjow even got fourth in a popularity poll. None of the Fullbringers or Quincies really stuck though.

Giselle

don't remember that

my brain is fatefully erasing bleach

What is this image meant to portray, brethren anonymous?

Take your brain medicine for that.

>They are alive though.
Does anyone stay fucking dead in this dumb manga?

>What is this image meant to portray
Nothing. I just like posting Bleach fanart.

>Does anyone stay fucking dead in this dumb manga?
Ulquiorra, Gin, Unohana, Ukitake, Yamamoto, and Chojiro say hi.

The trap

Do we see them in the novels? I was under the impression all the Quincies died, but I guess it'd be nice if they somehow lived.

The sweet release of death

Bambi, and some other quincies are alive. Pretty sure that not all the girls survived.

Glutton and Zombie are actually alive. Hasch gave the order for all non-SS quincy to be evacuated, and his secretary dragged those two out of Bach's throne and into ICU before they bled out.

Bambi is is still a brain damaged zombie. Giselle prefers her that way.

According to Kubo Giselle's character was a success with the fans.

I wonder how he found that out. It's not like we had a popularity poll during the final arc. Plus, the series was constantly ranked in the bottom in the ToC, so it's not like he would be able to tell if her chapters were a hit with the fans or not.

Haschwalth ordered the evacuation of every Quincy who is not an elite. Almost all the nameless Quincy are alive. Giselle, Bambietta, Liltotto, Lille and Shaz are alive. Technically Bazz-B and BG9 are unknown. Liltotto later rescued the remnants of the Jagdarmee from Rudborrn. Mayuri also decided to reanimate every dead Quincy he could find. Yhwach is also kinda alive. The Wandenreich basically only lost two-thirds to half of the Sternritter and the majority of the Jagdarmee, while the Gotei lost half of their army.

Fan mail, tweets, fan art, image boards and other discussion boards. I think it's part of the editor's job to check how the general reception of the chapters and characters are. Kubo somehow noticed that Hisagi became popular even though he didn't do anything. He also received overwhelming positive reception for Ulquiorra's death and some of it even before the chapter was officially released.

You're protesting too much again, I can tell having seen a lot of that in my time!

Literally what?

>Yhwach is also kinda alive
As much as the previous SK was.
Scary to think that if Yhwach hadn't taken up the role they'd had chopped Ichigo up and made him into the new living corpse god.

>The Wandenreich basically only lost two-thirds to half of the Sternritter
I think it's higher than that
Only confirmed alive are Gigi, Lil, and (zombie) Bambi. Bazz would have been brought with them to the nursery by Haschwalth's aide so he's probably dead. We don't know how many Quincies Mayuri got, or if they are really reanimated, their bodies are just in Mayuri's lab.

"Literally" exactly.
Now get over here and stop shuffling your feet.

Should've got Power vs Kenpachi instead of whatever the fuck that dumbass Gremmy fight was trying to be

The name "Catnipp" along with her nickname Candy seem to suggest she was likely some kind of hooker.

t.goteishitter

>used her powers to become a girl(male)
>worms her way into a group of pretty girls
>has an urge to abuse said girls
>only wishes to die
Is she one of us?

It's ok to be white.

>Scary to think that if Yhwach hadn't taken up the role they'd had chopped Ichigo up and made him into the new living corpse god
>clueless bastard will NEVER find out that Yhwach was his only true ally

>Yhwach was his only true ally
Aizen was his ally too.

Liltotto. Only she can sate my vore fetish!

What part of THE HEART didn't you get?

Is he the most progressive mangaka alive?

youtube.com/watch?v=ltfCMQeJ5NU