Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai/ We Never Learn

spoilers soon hopefully
place your bets, who is the girl in the train station: /lit/, sensei, /chem/ or a new girl

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8rM5H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the hell? How many chocolates did /lit/ eat?

>eat like a pig
>gain weight
>none to her chest
Hehheh, hahaha

Those colors except for sensei are atrocious.

>Fumino
Black
>Rizu
Silver
>Uruka
Brown
>Komi
Dirty Blonde

Asumi will win the biwl. She is more mature and already knows how to fuck with him.

New character introduction!
And it's the childhood friend

She's so best in so many ways.
This is the final version of this comp, by the way. Starting from her next appearances, I'll start a new compilation.

Has to be /lit/. She's the prettiest.

So, Kobayashi?

This your first harem or something?

is this manga good

>Kobayashi wore a kimono to the festival
>the little girl confused him with a pretty girl because he is a pretty girl (male)
>he stayed late and stumbled upon Nariyuki on the station

Eh... It's better than many romcoms.

it is.

It's okay and cute.

It's the legendary solo /lit/ chapter! I hope

nice, keep it up, user

If it was a new girl we would probably know it already.

it was a weird cliffhanger if it was one of the girls we already know, there is a fair chance that it's a new girl

Let's just wait until spoilers are out.

The ending made it clear Nariyuki already knows the shadow person, I doubt it's a new character.

I'm fine with anyone as long as Nariyuki is happy

>tfw it's the proncipal
>He's been following Nariyuki
>He wants him to take on a new student.
>Himself.
>He wants Nariyuki to teach him about love and to be cool.

What if this mysterious is some sort of sexual deviant and lewd yuiga-kun to the point his purity and cuteness is defiled and lost?

I think it's one of the girls that didn't show up last chapter, either /chem/, imouto, or Sup Forums friends.
I'll place my bets on /chem/. She probably showed up to the festival to hang out with Rizu, but realized she was too busy with work. So she wandered around by herself, assisted the kid, and is now meeting Nariyuki to unload her feelings about Rizu.

Hopefully chemistry girl, but probably Fumino (which is OK too)

Sup Forums is special

Chapter 38 Viz: imgur.com/a/8rM5H

huh, I liked sensei's sarcasm in this translation

>imgur.com/a/8rM5H
>Oh! You're with Mafuyu Sensei!
I honestly misread that as "You're with your waifu sensei!" I think I should go to sleep.

It's gotta be Fumino if it's not a new character. She was the only one who Nariyuki didn't spend time with.

Why is Rizu such a lewd girl?

I think you should have used a spoiler for that

yeah science bitch.png

>your waifu Mafuyu sensei
soon.jpg

SPOILERS FUCKING WHEN

Great work user.

my genius stalker can't be this cute

shit /lit/ chapter

>問39. 天才の目に天の光はすべて「χ」である

>文乃は星を見てる内に終電ギリギリになり迷子の幼女を助けてる内に乗り遅れていた
(ばかすぎて言えないと成幸には女の子には言えない秘密があるものと誤魔化す)

>2人でタクシーを探してる内に文乃が慣れない下駄で歩いたことですれてしまい
たまたま見つけた旅館に行くが一部屋しか空いておらず成幸は自分は歩いて帰るから1人で泊まらせようとするが
文乃は姉弟というこということにして一緒に泊まることにする
布団をしっかり離せば大丈夫と文乃は言うが一組用のしかなかった

>風呂上り2人はお互いに布団を譲ろうとするが今夜は結構冷えたため結局2人とも布団に入ることに
お互い余裕だと強がっていたが内心ドキドキが止まらず成幸は会話で気を紛らわそうと考えてると
窓から見える星を見つけ文乃は大興奮し幼少期の母との思い出の本の「天の光はすべて星」を思い出す

そんな姿を見て改めて文乃達が苦手なものを克服してまで追いかけたい夢があることがかっこいいと言う成幸
家族に楽をさせたいと思ってるけど自分自身が具体的にやりたい夢があるわけじゃないから羨ましかった
そんな成幸に文乃はいつか君が本当にやりたいことを見つけた時はお姉ちゃんが全力で応援すると冗談交じりで言う

そしてあしゅみ先輩に言われた「受験が終わったらどうするんだ」という言葉を思い出し本当にやりたいことを考え出す成幸
すると寝てしまった文乃が寝言で「お母さん」と言い出しもうすぐ母が亡くなりそうな幼少時代の夢を見ていた

お母さんはいなくなったりしないあなたの好きなその本に出てくるテレポートで星に行くだけ
そこからいつもあなたを見てるから星の綺麗な夜には見つけて頂戴という母の言葉
そして少しひんやりして心地よく包み込んでくれる母の手を思い出しながら目を開けると
寝ていた成幸の手を掴んでいた。一瞬動揺しながらも成幸にくっついて寝る文乃

翌朝、疲れていたとはいえあんなことをしたのを恥ずかしがり心の中で理珠とうるかに謝る文乃
成幸も起きたら文乃を抱きしめてた状態に恥ずかしがり心の中で文乃に謝る

次号、スパートをかけたい成幸にさらなるトラブル発生!?

It's a pretty typical harem romcom that's mostly episodic and with little bullshit forced drama. It's decent and the characters are all likable, which is a plus

so you mean it's the long-awaited lit chapter? or is it another one that gets interrupted by the others

translation for EOPs please

she's going to win isn't she?

>being this delusional

well, she has a decent shot

wew

ITS GOTTA BE /LIT/. I'M DYING FOR A /LIT/ PURE CHAPTER

Why is there no pixelated edit yet?

Fumino chapter solo jhjjjhggtgfdddsfgtuop
Amen

wew, overall a sweet chapter though

its nisekoi 2.0, lets be honest with ourselves here

Less annoying, but probably not that far off. You're going to start a shitstorm by saying this though.

What? a solo /lit/ chapter?

lit = shit

Where LadyRune trans?
Someone go grab it.

>nisekoi did it first
nisekoi is just a clone of love hina or ichigo 100%

looks like we'll have to wait for it

Stop, there are no shit girls in bokuben. Moeyuki's the cutest though.

/lit/'s older sister

>with little bullshit forced drama
Your fucking retarded nu-male ass treats every single dramatic moment as forced. Fucking pussy.

Nisekoi was beter

Neither of these had the same style
They had a more older style of harem

Make Sup Forums double redundant

Otters have been here for a while now.

Sup Forums is not a fucking childhood friend fucking speedreader

Threadly reminder that every girl is best girl even the boy that looks like a girl. And the MC, that is also a boy.

Sensei is bester than the others though

>Where LadyRune trans?
For once we have a chapter FUMINO
where is he?????????

Calm down you autist

Isn't it a she?
Always assumed LadyRune was a girl

>/lit/ solo

Is this a fucking dream? Did I finally died?

>finally got into this and caught up
>never gotten far into romcoms before
>tfw its pretty good

Translation?

soon

Nisekoi 2.0

soon soon

Not soon enough.

> Q 39. All the light of the sky is in the eyes of a genius "χ"

> Bunno was falling asleep in the inside looking at the star and was missing a lost child's girl inside
(If you can not say it is too foolish, you deceive that there is a secret that can not be said to girls in succession)

> I was looking for a taxi by two people and it was done because Bunno was walking with geta that I was not used to.
I will go to the inn that happens to find but I have only one room vacant and I will try to stay with me alone because I will walk home
I will decide to stay with Bunno as saying that I am a sister
Fumino says it's okay if you keep your futon firmly away, but only for one set

> Bathing up two people trying to give each other a futon but tonight it got pretty cold so after all they both go into a futon
Although it was strengthening that they could afford each other, internal pounding did not stop, but Kōkuki thought about confusing himself with conversation
Finding a star that can be seen from the window Bunno is excited excitedly and remembers "the light of the heavens all the stars" of the memories of the childhood mother

I want to lick Fumino's chest.

Looking at such a form again Sumino Yukino saying that it is cool that there is a dream that I want to chase until Fumino overcomes what I am not good at
I'd like my family to make it easier, but I envy because I do not have a dream that I want to do specifically
In such success, Bunno says someday when you find what you really want to do, if your sister cheerfully says it jokes

And I remembered the word "What will you do when the exam is over" that was said to your senior, and Yukiyuki who really figures out what he wants to do
Then Sumino who fell asleep was saying "Mom" and she was about to see her childhood dream that her mother was about to die

My mom will not go away Just go to the stars with teleports that appear in your favorite book
I always see you from there, so my mother's words that you can find it on the beautiful night of the star
And when you open your eyes while remembering the hands of my mother wrapping it comfortably a bit
I grasped the hand of Soruko who was sleeping. Fumino, who sleeps for admiration for a moment while sleeping for a while

Although I was tired the next morning, I was shyly shy that I did such a thing, Fumino that I apologize for being a prime prayer in my heart
When Yukiyuki happens, I embarrassed Shimono hugging me, I feel shy and apologize to Bunno in my heart

Next issue, I want to spurt Yuki wanting further trouble! What?

>Bunno.

I feel like I understood the original Japanese text more than this and I can't even read Japanese.

Bunno XD

Every day I learned how Google sucks.

At least you can confirm that it's a Fumino solo chapter with Bunno.

The fuck is a Bunno.

>XD
Leave.

tldr; Yuiga and Fumino sleep together

Title: In The Eyes of A Genius, The Lights In The Sky Are "X"
Text Based:
Fumino noticed that she'll barely missed the train while star gazing when she noticed lost little girl. (She didn't mention any of that to Nariyuki, however, because of how stupid she was being, and brush it off by saying that girls have secrets that they can't say.)

The two then tried to find a taxi, but because Fumino isn't too used to walking in geta (Japanese Wooden Slippers), they rubbed her foot in pain. They then went into a hotel that happened to find, but there was only one room left. Nariyuki told Fumino that he can walk back while she stays here, but in the end, the two stayed at the hotel as siblings, with Fumino being the older sister.

Fumino said that it'll be fine as long as their futons are separated... except there's only one set.

Nariyuki and Fmino tried to let the other person have the futon, but because of how cold the night was, the two decided to share the futon.

Though they seem to put up a brave front, Nariyuki's heart was actually pounding very fiercely. Nariyuki thought about taking his mind off of this through a conversation when they looked out the window and saw stars glittering. Fumino was beyong excited, and remembered the book, "The Lights In The Sky Are Stars" she read with her mother when she was young.

Upon seeing her like that, Nariyuki commented on how Fumino and others are willing to conquer what they're bad at in order to chase after their dream is very admirable. Though he wants his family to live comfortably, he himself doesn't have a dream/goal of what he wants to do specifically, and is actually envious of her. Fumino told him that once he finds what he wants to do, as his "older sister", she'll support him 100%.

At that point, Nariyuki was reminded of Asumi's words of what he plans to do after the exams are over. As Nariyuki was thinking this over, Fumino fell asleep. As she uttered the word "mother" in her sleep, she had a dream of her and her mother when she was alive.

In her dream, Fumino's mother told the young Fumino that when she's gone, she'll merely be teleported onto a star in her favorite book. Fumino's mother told Fumino that she'll be watching over her, so be sure to try and find her whenever a beautiful starry sky is out.

Then, because it got a bit cold, Fumino had a dream of being comfortably held in her mother's hand when she woke up. Fumino found herself holding Nariyuki's hand as the latter slept. Fumino got a bit agitated, but quickly fell asleep next to him.

The next day, though a bit tired, Fumino was mentally apologizing to Rizu and Uruka for doing something so embarrassing. Nariyuki then woke up, finding himself hugging Fumino. Embarrassed, he apologized to Fumino...mentally as well.

The name Fumino wrote down: Yuiga Fumino

And this is why she never gets a solo chapter, the moment she does, they slept together hugging and holding hands. Give her a couple more solo chapters and they will be already married and with kids.

nothing happens the chapter

It sounds fucking adorable. Also we will see loli /lit/?

I knew she was the most powerful since the start. How is anyone supposed to win now?

Praise the Lord, it's a solo /lit/ chapter.

>Bunno

YES, FUMINO CHAP. PRAISE DE'LORD