Shingeki no Kyojin

I'm not feeling it Sup Forums, I don't think annie's alive anymore. Female titan would appear and annie's dad would get all happy that she's alive but then she crushes him because it isn't annie.
That's how isayama would do it.

also, official translations are out

It was fun while it lasted but it seems that Armong is back.

Annie's not gonna come back, it's clear to me now.

Say something nice about my wife

Yeah Annie is 100% dead. She got Ymired.

So Zeke knew Soldier kun was going to abduct Anne Frank and Piggy?

And who could be soldier kun?

Ive never understood the hate for Armin

See first reply. It's Armin.

He survived instead of Erwin. That's all there is to it.

Looks that way. He didn't give them any kind of warning and he's been acting really suspicious.

Armin can probably use the titan's power to make himself taller. Kinda like a partial transformation

She tasted really good
t. titan who ate her

Is Reiner going to get raped?

he did knew, common anime cliche for the suspicious guy's glasses to look blank

No, but he's giving the titan to Falco after the grim reminder.

Serumbowl in general made a lot of people jaded. Because the story switched to Marley and new characters not long after, that memory of it lingers in people's minds like a bad aftertaste. If the story returns to Paradis people might finally move on.

I miss Armin.

sure

He is already getting raped figuratively

>Armin became Erwin 2.0
I would forgive him if that's the case.

Armin will become so obsessed with filling Erwin's shoes that he will go too far and becomes a dictator. Watch when it happens.

>tfw Pieke will never hug you

>blond
>dark and round eyes
Maybe it's really Armin.

Doubt Isayama would go that route.

>official translations are out
dump them then

I wasn't here during Serumbowl (it was my year off Sup Forums), but I reckon people were probably making the same mistake they're making now: thinking all logical and analytical instead of realizing this a fictional story published in a magazine, meant to sell and entertain. So I guess they got really invested with the arguing and when the story went the other way, they lost all that investment. Armin is the outlet for that frustration.

woah you really think that, don't you
it's been talked about again and again and again, he's not a genius, the plot makes others stupid to make him look smart, hange experiment with titans at night and found out they can't move at night yet isayama wanted to make him look smart so he said "let's do it at night" and everyone was like "yay armin a genius"
He said 3 cup=3 people but erwin corrected him on why there are 4 people, armin is not smart
Eren fucking yelled like a retard how armin found annie's identity but no, he just happened to be the one who was with marco and knew about his gear. Armin's so called 'genius' mind is nothing but plot convenience, and retardation aura.
Serum bowl made people realize it more, not because of erwin's death but what eren said about armin and look at the manga all of that was retarded.

>can't criticize fiction characters
that's a retarded logic faggot
poorfag

Someone please do it I will say nice things about you

>poorfag
You know it

Yeah it doesn't make a lot of sense. He's one of the few characters who's actually gone through any sort of development in the series. I guess change just scares people.

No need to be butthurt user

I think he will try to fill Erwin's shoes though, but he will be depressed and conflicted. Isayama likes Game of Thrones, Armin might be influenced by Bran, Jamie or who knows.

He’s an annoying Gary Stu.

I don't know if that's Armin or Historia.

No wonder Annie is so ugly

Annie is literally that soldier that took Pieck away.

Laughed out loud after it was revealed Annie's dad was just some random normal guy after all that effort to hide his face in earlier chapters.

>He's one of the few characters who's actually gone through any sort of development in the series.
Every other character has developed except for Armin. He's just stuck in this endless cycle of of
>feel bad for self
>flashback of bullies
>flashback of EM
>EM praise Armin
>Armin's """genius""" saves the day
>everyone praises Armin
>time passes
>back to step one

I never really saw him as smart, but more of, let's say, gutsy person. Like he was willing to get his hand bloodied, with all that "only those willing to sacrifice can move forward."
People think (not exactly you) he made a gran plan to capture Annie and defeat Bert, but what I thought really impressive about it was his willingness to do those things, trick Annie and kill himself to get Bert.

>wimp
>weak as fuck
>bullied by every kid in Shiganshina
>only EM like him, mainly Eren
He gets plot device intelligence but other than that he is not a Stu. Manlet is a Stu, they had to take him out of Clash just so he wouldn't ruin it.

about what?

You forgot to factor in just how biased Isayama is towards Armong, that's key

my wife is tiny, that's not annie

>his willingness to do those things, trick Annie and kill himself to get Bert.
I don't get it why Armin's sacrifice against Bert is meant to make him "the bravest of them all" when over a hundred different soldiers willingly died in order to defeat Zeke in the same battle.

Because Isayama's biased as fuck when it comes to Armong

Eren said "the bravest of us all" and he was clearly referring to their squad. He didn't know what was happening with the soldiers that were fighting against Zeke.

I didn't say that, only Eren, and he was probably thinking about the three of them, EMA. But, funnily, Armin is one of the few I can think going the same path as Erwin, though he's certainly not the only one.

It's Annie standing on Armin's shoulders

He also only became willing to give up his own life after Trost when Eren's squad were all dying and he just stood there and felt like shit afterwards. So I guess that counts as character development.

He was willing to give it up since chapter 3

my call: Armin has been growing due to being the colossal or Mankasa really went and dressed in drag.

she sleeps with old men for info

I mean he acted like it but when it came to the battle he just got scared and broke down.

No, the soldier has no red mark on his nose. His eye's are too dark to be Connie's but Isayama may have drawn them darker due to being overshadowed by the hat and it can't be Mikasa since there was no scar.

How tall is Porco? He may be 1,65.

>I speedread

to be fair, they look like 2 separate characters. it's possible she has a real father and a public father....

I wish Annie had got married to try and get information but then ended up actually falling in love with her husband

how do i rip from crunchyroll? I wanna dump but they use a really fucking old flash plugin

What if Annie had two dads?

She fell in love with Eren. Almost the same thing.

Yeah, with her husband Armin.

i dunno. but i can see some bullshit like : "armin is tall because muh Colosal..."

Don't start that here, the shitstorm will never end.

She did with Reiner

Why would it be bullshit? Shifters resemble their Titans.

Then where the fuck is Willy's hammer?

In his pants

I thought it was more like titans resemble their shifters. Or is that why Eren grew his hair out when they were at the beach?

Titans resemble their shifters

Really, user?

nothing wrong in saying the truth user

1,75 is not that tall you know.

titans don't change shifters retard

>thinking all logical and analytical
OH MOY GOD WHAT ASSHOLES

official

The other way around, speedreader.

If this series is true the series officially became grey rather than black and white.

Eldians are justified to live while Marleyians are kinda justified in getting rid of Eldians.

Could you post the beginning please?

1.75 is slightly tall in most countries.
Except in northern Europe, where it´s a bit short

the difference in reaction, braun vs leonhart, the guy either doesn't care or he knew about it a bit

Link where?

ok
not for poorfags

>Marleyians are kinda justified in getting rid of Eldians.
Not really. They could remove all Eldians and nothing in the world would change. Everyone would still be going to war with each other. Tybur is just using propaganda to justify his race war.

It's interesting that Eren would need to cut himself to use his powers when he's missing an eye and a leg.

How long has eren repressed his rage?

Is he gonna go nuclear?

Why the fuck dont we have a Punished Eren image

He hasn't revealed the eye-patch on his left eye yet.

Ah so Eren wanted Falco to hear his explanation as well

Becaue Snake was actually manly, while Shitren is a tranny.

I hope that means Falco survives what's going to happen

I dont know man, this page has a pretty good oneFuck it, I am doing it myself.