If this was Hillary doing everything, you guys would be fucking LIVID and calling for blood. Of course...

If this was Hillary doing everything, you guys would be fucking LIVID and calling for blood. Of course, since it's Trump, it's all OK as long as the Liberals are miserable.

Grow the fuck up.

Attached: 1074860123.png (877x279, 24K)

Why are you still shilling on this website? Why do you drive yourself crazy coming here every day only to watch (((your))) world burn around you?

The world IS burning down around us all, and here you are smug as fuck, watching it with a big smile. Fuck is wrong with you?

I'd throat fuck you into a coma you little fag.

/comfy/

Attached: 1510283619058.gif (300x420, 143K)

Trumptards are fools and hypocrites

Who is causing the world to burn?

Goodbye kike.

Attached: 1507097415351.jpg (1200x627, 576K)

if it was trump lying about the wage gap, you guys would be fucking LIVID and calling for blood. Of course, since it's Obama, it's all OK as long as the conservatives are miserable. Grow the fuck up.

FBI and DOJ workes to protect Hilldawg.

Attached: 1518299096640.jpg (2213x6204, 1.64M)

It isn't about who is right. It is about anger.

Sup Forums doesn't support anyone seriously, we all want to see the world burn. Stop taking what Sup Forums says as anything but autistic shitflinging for personal entertainment.

That was Hillary Clinton, where were you during the election?

>grow the fuck up
>losing your shit on a community Cambodian marshmallow roasting handbook
I've got some bad news user

>Comey reads his final speech about the investigation
>"Grossly Negligent behaviour"
>McCabe comes in
>"Honey Comey, let's change turn it into a softer extremely careless, my wife has been given half a million by HRC"
>"Ok bud, XD"
>Seven months later
>"Am I fired? For what?"

Some things must be suffered simple because thy are necessary. I choose to appreciate the despair and wailing artistically.

Attached: some-men-just-want-to-watch-the-world-burn-15057(2).jpg (1920x1200, 262K)

Attached: future banner.png (473x153, 11K)

By liberals you truly mean progressives or leftist, in which case yes. I am a "liberal" and love watching these weenies and intellectual lightweights cry about how drumphy got two scoops and muh russia. IT WAS HER TURN!

Trump administration controlled by kikes. Trump is an economic Jew, same combination of amorality and greed. Just lacks the intelligence

If Hillary was president in the same circumstances Mueller would have already committed suicide by three gunshots to the back of the head, you should thank whatever you believe in that Trump isn't anywhere near as ruthless as she is or you'd be fucked.
>grow the fuck up
I don't think there are any grown ups in your entire country bud.

Kek it should be

Well, we have evidence Hillary colluded with Russians and her daughter hasn't ever run anything successfully. Also, Hillary DID attack the FBI, and nobody cared.

Show me evidence of Trump collusion with Russia and things the left says will have some merit. Until then, it's chicken little screaming the sky is falling and nothing else. Burn some of that sage.

And yet still manages to be a better president than Hillary Clinton ever could dream to be.

Was it wrong for her to do it, but now its right for him to do it? Or vice versa. Truly, the circular 'reasoning' of you 'people' is scary

Watching immoral people suffering the consequences of their immoral action shows us that all is right in the world, it is the single most satisfying experience

You were slowly decaying and corrupting everything and now that youre not youre throwing the toys out the pram

>If this was Hillary doing everything, you guys would be fucking LIVID and calling for blood.
And then we'd be called misogynists for doing so, just like every time anybody criticized Hillary for anything

Attached: Hillary lost because women were mind controlled by men.jpg (620x525, 57K)

False equivalence. They stand for completely different things and the FBI was/is trying to fuck over a presidential candidate that is now the president. If he took drastic actions, we'd love it because the entire system is corrupt and anti-white/anti-American.

Quite possibly but that is hardly the standard. Actually, no. At least Hillary would listen to advisers, some of whom had more than 2 brain cells. Even Drumpfy has appointed some relatively intelligent people, but he keeps firing them. How can you imbeciles keep worshipping this utter fool? This isn't a question of political philosophy, it is a question of intellectual acumen and emotional stability.

The media would be looking the other way and behaving like good little lapdogs instead of attack dogs if Hillary was president.

Attached: clinton_news_network.png (2560x1440, 256K)

The only good thing about Trump winning was the wailing from feminazis. I really enjoyed that

Im extremely confused by what youre putting forth.

If Hillary won and the Republicans came up with a fake dossier that allegedly Hillary pissed all over Obama's bed, id think it was equally retarded. KYS OP with retarded reddit shit

OP is Canadian. lol. no one fucking cares.

remember when hillary proposed no fly zones in Syria despite what every major military analyst said about it leading to war?

bullshit, its called trump defending himself from seditious traitors and a few bad apples ruining the FBI and justice dept

fuck off back to canada and suck the toes of ur muslim pm

Attached: trudeau.jpg (625x833, 80K)

What makes you think I worship Trump? Are you projecting? Don't put me in a fucking box you retard. Some people have a brain and are a not prone to black and white thinking.

You don't stop the cycle, you survive the cycle. May as well have a sense of humour about it

You pedo cults thought you were so fucking slick huh?

Tick tock bitch

I support Trump, remember who killed TPP, who is pushing to drain the swamp, who wants America to still be a country with borders. Fuck you shills, this goes where its gonna go.

I don't care.
My enemy is the establishment that has made this world into a ball of shit.
I will sic any dog on them to destroy them because without destruction we have no hope for a better future.
There is no future for humanity when turned into a global rootless mass of slaves living under an aristocracy that develops such an abomination. Those sick fucks are into some real scifi dystopian shit.

Are you stupid? Have you even read through my posts? Are you an AI?

Attached: 1499534863229.gif (500x500, 55K)

>If this was Hillary doing everything, you guys would be fucking LIVID
The difference is she's guilty. Idiot.

What exactly has Trump done that you believe would have upset us had those things been done by Hillary?

Note: evidence is needed for your subsequent claims.

Same. I'm a Dem but am getting real sick of the bullshit feminism coming from the Left.

Whites can't organize in the face of functioning (((governments))).
Collapse means hope for white survival.

Some of Hillary's actions were out and out disastrous. But Trump has no coherence, no agenda, no vision, just trolling basically

I was addressing that to the /polhivemind. If you don't belong to it, then don't answer on behalf of it

Pic related, he's talking about you, shill. Hillary Comey Obama Strzok Page Brennan McCabe and a host of others operate above the law. There is a reckoning coming. The two tier justice system is crashing down around them, and it's a great thing. Eat shit. DOTR is coming for you all.

Attached: 1460791668602.jpg (721x719, 103K)

>pushing to drain the swamp, who wants America to still be a country with borders

'pushing'. 'wants'. How fucking weak

We voted for chaos you funkin’ cunt

Attached: E0FFD1D9-DF06-4E8F-B20D-C21BAF798973.jpg (300x300, 26K)

sorry user. was meant for the muh trumptard shills

Yeah, the far left and far right are both incredibly toxic. I also enjoyed the BLM meltdown

Hillary is a criminal who corrupted the FBI, Trump is our response to clean out said corruption. Do you even have a functional brain you fucking retarded leaf faggot?

Kill yourself you sick disgusting leaf faggot.

Do you understand the difference between constitutional republic and despotic rule?

You instant gratification idiots annoy me.

Intelligence agencies always act somewhat outside the law. Trouble with Trumpfys they only throw a tantrum about it when their political God gets burned

You are a sick faggot traitor who should be shot in the street like a dog.

He is a natural despot, he is a product of 'democracy fatigue'. So if he could get away with despotism he would. America still has separation of powers. However he promised certain things, no ifs or buts. He hasn't really delivered on any of them. He has provided chaos and made America the laughing stock of the world (even more than it was).

>the world is burning down

Not really, things got better in the US since Trump.

>The world IS burning down around us all
no, it's not, faggot
calm the fuck down, and stop worshipping the MSM

Attached: 15152315493899090831394222156278.png (1090x1087, 316K)

>OMG TRUMP IS FIRING THE ZIONIST DEMONS WE WERE USING TO DESTROY WHITE CIVILIZATION. HE HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!!!!!

faggot op and his little dick thread

Attached: 1497921606237.jpg (215x234, 9K)

ITS ALL FAKE NEWS

So FBI are zionists, and CIA are the good guys? Just checking. What about NSA. And what about Jared Kushner

>
> He is a natural despot,
wtf does that mean? name a single infraction on the democratic process he has comited?

> he promised certain things, no
> ifs or buts. He hasn't really
> delivered on any of them.

really? name one thing. I count killing TPP, tax cut, border security enhancements.

> has provided chaos and made America
> the laughing stock of the world
> (even more than it was).

No, that's you lefties that provide chaos, you riot, burn, "deplatform", chaos is all you.

saved.

>Id Large Modi

You shame India Trump's name.

Liberals deserve to be miserable you dipshit

Not a leftie, mr leaf

'border security enhancements' lol. Where's the fucking wall that Mexico was going to pay for?

Saves