Quran General Issue 1

Hello Sup Forums today we will go chapter by chapter through the Quran. Please give commentary on pic related and other Quran macros that I post. The Quran is not organized chronologically but by length and the first chapters we observe aren't the first revealed to the prophet of Islam. Pic related is an effective intro.

Attached: Quran 1.png (1184x988, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muqattaʿat
youtu.be/WOCjapg795s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well are you gonna post anything or what?

MODS ARE CANCER

A. L . M
this is the first instance of the disconnected letters. We don't know what they mean. They most likely are stand ins for words carried from Aramaic(the language of Abraham) and denote characteristics of god or his immortal name(like YHWH). This is a recurring theme in the quran keep your eyes out.

Attached: quran 2.png (1173x1008, 219K)

Attached: quran 3.png (1065x575, 129K)

The major theme in this chapter is the hypocrite. The wrought-er of ills that says he brings peace. The heathen that says he observes the 7th day. The man who boasts of loving his family and wife but abuses them behind doors.
The one who blasphemes God's name but sings of His blessing in front of the pious. These are moral abominations. With a pure ideology only a few will really follow the true message, the rest will follow men and their sin. You know who you are do not beg to God when judgement comes.

Attached: quran 4.png (1187x949, 218K)

Attached: quran 5.png (1097x625, 143K)

Attached: quran 6.png (1177x843, 211K)

I like this idea.

What's the best way to get multiple wives?

The wording of this certain passage is a continuity nod to God talking to Moses in the OT.

Attached: quran 7.png (1125x730, 198K)

German posters!! What is the ALM for?

I didn’t know we had Germans living in the US. I see you even prepared to show us your native religion. How cute!

Many scholars say it mean " I am GOD(not Ilah 'a god' but Allah ' the one true god of your ancestors') the all knowing.

Attached: quran 8.png (1083x929, 273K)

Attached: quran 9.png (1067x601, 148K)

Passive-agressive religious verbosity
I-if you doubt t-then write your own Quran. But don't do it b-baka

>What did Allah mean by this, Sup Forums?
Kek

Basically it means produce a miracle like Moses or Jesus without the help of God. If you can't know that you'll burn in hell if you keep trying.

God didn't strain to create something as small as gnat or an ant. Life is a gift onto itself. Do not strain yourself by asking 'why' did God give life to these machinations(as their is no point to a flies life). Because all life was created for a purpose by our creator. Including yours.

>Do not strain yourself by asking 'why' did God give life to these machinations
But I thought Germans loved biology.

Attached: quran 10.png (1082x778, 217K)

Attached: quran 11.png (1106x729, 195K)

I worded it badly. Basically everything has a purpose and do not think for one second that something is purposeless.

Yeah, I’ve heard masons say that. I myself am a believer of determinism.

Attached: quran 12.png (1102x916, 240K)

Attached: quran 13.png (1116x590, 154K)

God taught the first human Adam all the names(properties) of God. God told the Angels to recite them. Then he told Adam to display his greater knowledge.
God then told all the Angels to bow down to Adam. They all did but one. He was Iblis(satan). He was too proud. How could he bow down to something created by earthen clay? While he was made by the very fires of the heavens?

Adam learned to pray to God. He starts to adopt some aspects of God. He becomes compassionate and merciful.
Also we get a quick continuity nod to the OT, to remind the Arabians that this the same God their ancestors worshiped and that they strayed from God's light. God says it's not too late to follow the covenant he made with their forefather Abraham.

God tells the Arabians that now they have to follow some new rules. They must if able pay charity to those less fortunate and to pray to humble him self. God tells them to always do good, to be patient and to be forever humble. Because one day you will meet God.

Attached: quran 14.png (1103x909, 243K)

Attached: quran 15.png (1108x592, 157K)

Masons are very friendly to Muslims. They still favor Christians and Jews first. Many influential Muslim scholars and Palestinian activists are Masons. Oddly enough most Muslim countries ban Freemasonry.

>3. This is a perfect book
> we don't know what ALM means
> not organized chronologically but by length
> can only be understood in Arabic
This is only from your first posts. It's all explained in the Bible:
>2 Thessalonians 2
>11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

> we don't know what ALM means
I was just priming the non Muslim familiar group that is Sup Forums I explained what ALM is in another post. I'm not gonna dive into the disconnected letters you can read more here. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muqattaʿat
They are just openers, Like Alpha Sigma and Beta is used as openers in the the Greek bible.

Allah is gay
Allah is trans
Allah is a woman
Allah is disabled
Allah is obese

#gaysforprogressiveislam

I think you should read this

youtu.be/WOCjapg795s
muzzies kiss this

Attached: images (17).jpg (313x470, 24K)

Fake story. Also stop responding I'm trying to make the thread die.