What are your thoughts about some loli on loli love?

What are your thoughts about some loli on loli love?
ep 3 at the end of the month

Ramune strap on.

Cant wait.

It would be 100 percent better if it was all loli on loli. Oh the dude can have the idolshit girl though.

What will it even be about? They've all been fucked already. Also, there's another Implicity episode the exact same day.

So the next episode is just focusing on the Tenka route while the other 2 are on the route?

What's this show about? Little girls eating ice cream and ramen?

There are screenshots from a preview on sankaku's booru.

Foursome .

>Episode 3 at the end of the month

Wait really? I already gave up my hopes on the yuri scenes.

>streaming
kill yourself

Chi-chan best girl

Is there a pure yuri route?

The yuri girls are implied to get together in Tenka-chan's route, we don't actually get to see it though.

>Semenovich Komako
oh u

Shame.

russian loli gets to 69 my waifu before i do

Pretty disappointed with the gravure idol episode. thought she'd be more assertive, plus her part was so short.

>MC doesnt fuck white hair loli again
Shit episode already

Other than her gangbang scene, what else is there to adapt?

Played to the VN recently and it's so much sexier than the anime, based tanuki soft.

When's Onii-chan Daisuki! gonna get an adaptation? Tanuki Soft has a pretty good track record for their VNs getting adapted.

Source material is always gonna be better than some lazy 3-frame loops "animated" hentai

Stop the presses! What is this?

Shoujo Ramune isn't some Chippai shit.

Nothing better.

It's not especially good looking either, just like almost every H anime.

Why did this shitty artist get animated?

Play the VN you fucking retard.

Let it rest user, no need to have this thread every single day.

We can just make it into a generic loli thread!

>queen bee
FUCK!!!

I didn't even know that Implicity got an anime.

Because he's currently the best active loli artist.

I guarantee you it's not worth a single minute of your time.

Damn thing doesn't even have an English translation yet except for the zero chapter!

>Because he's currently the best active loli artist.
>Tracer-kun
>Artist
>Implying

Ame to Toge alone eats this talentless hack alive for breakfast

why did this got animated and not nymphodelic?

>Loli on Loli
The greatest form of love known to man or the universe.

>best active loli artist.
>Anyone besides Mochi, Henreader, or Tanabe Kyou

>Ame to Toge
Not active.

>Henreader
Not active. The other two are inferior.

Ichihaya, Okada Kou, Fuyuno Mikan, Yukiu Con, Quizillax, Yukino Minato

I mean, I know this board has shit taste when it comes to artists, but good lord.

I prefer Satsuki Itsuka

I love this role reversal loli stuff

No u.

That is some exquisite taste.

Where do I watch this?

It's not like the title is in the filename and you could just find out yourself how to watch it, right?

It's a waste of two perfectly good lolis.

Loli on loli is great, just not as great as loli with onii-chan.

what kind of game is that?

Implicity wasnt good though

>Henreader
>not active
Are you under a rock?

Oh boy.

>No proper animated yuri hentai.

The world is cruel.

Has God finally answered my prayers?

Tight pussy

The idol is the hottest girl and I just came to her asshole.

Sono Hanabira?

Young women in string bikinis with peeking assholes are the best.

The tanned one is nice, I mean she's totally flat unlike the others.

the anime gave her buds for some reason

I think loli love is okay and fully support loli on loli love preferably recorded..... For scientific purposes.

WHY IS LIFE SO UNFAIR

Fuck this nukige. The white girl route is fucking NTR simulator. You fuck her but she always only gets wet for the other loli. She literally fucking uses you to practice to the other and treats you like a fucking dog. Other times you are outright raping her and then have to do mental gymnastics to keep the whole thing going. The endings are terrible and it's shit either way.

I was fucked up after using this and I read loli nukige all the time. Fuck this series. These threads make my heart ache, why am I even posting FUCK

girls can't commit NTR with another girl

This is a case of realistic yuribait where the two of them get dicked constantly so it's fine.

You have not played this game.
Everything she does is for the other girl. When she convinces the other loli to do lewd things your character has to literally beg and do the most convoluted arguments to have a chance to continue doing lewd things with the white haired girl, such as making her pregnant so she can have a child with the other and such. You barely manage to outrank her dog in her like scale. One of the endings is literally eating ramen that was warmed up by her fucking pee.

FUCK THIS. I should really have gone for the other routes but nooo, they had to give the cute twintailed design to THE FUCKING CUNT.

But you fuck her crush and she likes it, how is it NTR if you're fucking both?

No, you don't fuck her crush in that route. There is a scene that you literally watch them fuck though, how is that not NTR?

Oh then I don't get your complaint since they changed that for the Ova

and the other routes? whats happen?

lmao so I made the right guess of dismissing her after the first h scene. Too much mention of Chii chan there.
I should finish this sometime

Someone help these young girls up, they've clearly falken and injured themselves.

I'm complaining about the game, not the OVAs. I haven't watched them because they remind me of something I want to forget.

The idol one was doing fine, but I had a feeling she was going to get fucked by other guys at an event so I just dropped the entire fucking game then and there.

All in all it's a fucking shame because I usually really like Tanuki Soft's games and art. Doesn't help that this one has their best designs so far.

and chi-chan route?

I guess that one is fine but I wouldn't know, I dropped the game before I got to her. I bet the white haired girl gets involved at some point though, if there is a scene you cuck her I'll jump back to this game right this fucking second.

Aw yiss

Not enough penis

I bet you like boring vanilla shit like Onii-chan Daisuki where the whole game is basically just happy vanilla love where the girls are randomly all over you and nothing else. Shoujo Ramune was infinitely more interesting and fun.

Nukige and Eroge aren't the same

Yeah, and Onii-chan Daisuki was a nukige, the game was like 90% sex scenes.

Not really, I dropped that one too for other reasons but I don't really badmouth it as I do with SR. But you are not entirely wrong, I do like vanilla. My favorite nukige of all time is Tsuushinbo which is infinitely better than anything Tanuki Soft has ever done.

I need to play that, it's been on my list forever

Tsuushinbo is really good for sure and does a lot of things better than Tanuki Soft, I'll agree. But again it is all vanilla and as good as Tsuushinbo's scenes are personally I'd prefer a bit more variety, which Shoujo Ramune provided.

and monobeno or lolis train?

Well to each their own, but I as much as I like lolidom there is a line that SR crossed. It's not so much fun when it's just trashy feelings and not fun to both parties. Again I can't comment on the other routes as much since I only finished the twintailed one.

My Japanese is not good enough for those yet. I mean I'd get most of it I think but it'd be a waste to play what might be the apex of the genre at my current level.

Gay.

I want more stuff up their little butts

Tenka doesn't get fucked by the other guys, only hand/blow jobs, after that you stream a strip show and sex with her on twitter, as an apology for pic related

> mfw can't masturbate to loli unless the belly buttons look somewhat detailed

something wrong with me?

>loli on loli love
meh
oneloli is objectively superior

We need to ban all the pedos...

Am I still a pedo if I want to see two little girls make out but not fuck them myself?

What are they looking for? Because they sure won't find it there.

Am I faggot for not wanting to fuck? I just want to watch people have sex and masturbate.

ugh I know right why Sup Forums can't embrace feminism

>Engages in (Sexual): Peeing
das it mane

Sweet, I don't usually enjoy animated hentai, but Shoujo Ramune was ok. Loli yuri is always nice, although it always end up being too adorable for me to fap. But it's still entertaining and sexy to read.

name? for academic purpose

Has Implicity been translated yet? It's been like a year at this point.

All the old loli TL's are gone and the groups that would do it were scared off by the "darker" content.

Wait, this got animated!?!