Anyone else hate talking. it's just so tedious...

anyone else hate talking. it's just so tedious. you're always using the same words in every sentence that you've used in other sentences

Attached: look.jpg (249x250, 7K)

Fucking despise talking, especially on the phone, almost more than your faggot meme flag.

try living in a country where you use a new language.

or just try using synonyms for all your old phrases.

I don't like yr meme flag, but I do support this post

I actually like to talk instead of typing. It's easier to move my mouth than type a shitload of text.

I believe the Jews are to blame for this.

saged but /r9k/ is literally a board where you can't say the same thing twice.

Talking through your mouth is the sign of a brainlet. Real intellectuals communicate their thoughts telepathically.

not politics. fuck off you faggot ass retard. no bump.

reminder: sage, report and ignore these idiots.

If you didn't have a faggot meme flag, I'd agree with you. Fuck off, flaggot cunt.

t. triggered autistic faggot retard. go back to your subreddit you shit head. no bump again.

bampu

this

Attached: 1521136524102.png (618x722, 84K)

No, I operate a 1500 watt Amateur Radio Station and actually made contact with Aboa Research Station in Antarctica recently. The Finnish researcher there was complaining it was too warm for him.

I enjoy talking to stranger on other continents.

Attached: murphy-b40d.jpg (500x591, 73K)

Boy, you sure are angry. You should ask your psychiatrist about that.

Don't worry, user. My bumps in the form of responses to you are bumping the thread enough for us both.

>mfw this thread gets 200+ replies

Attached: images (14).jpg (438x336, 13K)

Im sick of talking, brushing my teeth, showering, taking a shit, jerking off and cleaning it up, drinking too much, going to class, riding the bus, eating... pretty much tired of life in general. This shit gets old.

>I have autism
we know, op

If you have to clean something up after you jerk off then you're doing it wrong.

This is the main reason I visit pol often.
I speak my mind alot here but in person you'd think I was deaf. Everyone says I'm so shy. When girls approach me at bars or vice versa I just ask for the number straight out. What's the point of complimenting each other's appearence if were both just thinking about sex anyway? Id say im about a 7/10 guy. I get rejected like 80% of the time so it gets frustrating being "quiet" and weird. I'm not a virgin but I barely get to smash and I'm always in a bad mood, sometimes lashing out at family for no reason. The only time I talk is when I'm at the store getting food saying hello or have a nice day to the cashier.
I guess I'm just anti social who knows. I just really hate small talk because Its pointless and tedious.

I'll talk here though because I feel "safe" if that makes sense.

I don't know how to small talk, so it has ruined my social life. Because 90% of conversation is inane crap nobody cares about, but they know how to do it. I don't.

Watch a lot of Norm MacDonald. Once you have a number of story arcs in your pocket ready to go, you can just pick one that seems to fit the situation and set it off and then the other person will usually just want to yammer on about whatever anyway, but at least then if the stop talking you don't have to wonder what to say next.