Why is this considered the worst opening to all of the other JoJo openings? I'm almost done with part 4...

Why is this considered the worst opening to all of the other JoJo openings? I'm almost done with part 4. But op3 is the worst I have heard. But yet, people do not like this? What's wrong?

jojofags have bad opinions. big surprise. people think because it sounds like a naruto op that automatically makes it bad. its my favourite second to end of the world

I like it as my 2nd favorite too. JoJo fans do have bad and picky opinions sometimes.

If we're talking in terms of the music alone: Bloody Stream > Great Days > Chase = Stand Up > Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town > Sono Chi no Sadame > Sono Chi no Kioku

just check out the jojo threads and you'll be dumbfounded by the opinions

(you)

Just don't like the song personally, honestly. I really like Chase because I'm a fan of vocals that sound strained and distressed.

>considered
By who? Faggots? Who gives a shit? Why do you care? Are you such a fucking pussy you can't make your own opinions? What a dumb piece of shit. Why are you alive? Why do you continue to exist when you can't even think for yourself whether you like a fucking song or not? You make me sick, you sad sack of shit.

It reminds the ironic weebs who love CG and gay-ass vocals that yes, Jojo is a shounen manga.

It's nothing memorable. Between Great Days and Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town, it doesn't catch your attention nor sound Jojo. I didn't remember Chase until you mentioned it but remember the other two perfectly.

>op3 is the worst

Your taste is the worst

Essentially this. A lot of modern jojofags seem to only like the series to look hip and cultured.

It sounds the most generic. However the visuals there are probably the best with a good amount of symbolism to unpack.
>op3 is the worst
All Jojo ops are great, even the worst one (which isn't that one.)

What's wrong with Code Geass? I thought it was a solid 10/10.

>But op3 is the worst I have heard.
But that's the opposite of true.

It's my least favorite OP but it doesn't mean that it's bad.

Is this the new meme?

look at this 80 IQ ape
learn to read nigger

It's more generic than the other openings, according to people who dislike it. I think it's great, personally.

Great Days>Sono Chi no Sadame>Sono chi no Kioku>Stand up>Crazy noisy bizzare town>Bloody Stream>Chase

based hairposter

Every OP is part 4 is shit and doesn't have the JoJo feel any first 4 OPs had.
Chaesu was pretty great though treated on it's own instead of compared to other JoJo songs.

t. anime-only
Great Days was Guraito Daze

what kinda tone do you want for the first part 5 OP?

I just want the Jostars back, but i guess they don't fit with the new art style

Ironic weebs we call them

I think it was kind of refreshing to have an OP be so different.

But I mean, it fit the theme of the later story in part 4, it had cool imagery and foreshadowing, and the song itself gets you amped up for some action, so what's not to like?

I always liked it, though I just feel it doesn't really fit too much. I prefer CNBT and Great Days but it doesn't mean I hate Chase.

First OP should be either cool/suave or inspirational/tenacious, to suit Giorno's introduction and determination to get into the gang and shit like that.

Second OP, hard to say when it would be, but probably more sinister like Chase, foreshadow bits of diavolo's wrongdoings/showing the enemies in cool ways, definitely more rock-ish to suit the non-stop action.

> Last OP's 'special' version skips through randomly

Ignoring roundabout, what was the best ED?
My personal favorite is Last Train Home

Last train home is max comfy.

Though I do also like "I want you" in part 4, nice and chill ending.

Because the full version of Chase is pathetically short.

How come none of the Part 4 openings were CGI?

Either costs too much, takes too much time to make, or they couldn't get the people/company that made the models/OP to join the project for whatever reason.

>cheaper
>easier to make changes to the OP (like adding/altering Echoes)
>DiU has more characters so they don't have to make two dozen CGI models

>Liking something similar to Naruto is a good opinion

>then proceeds to go back to 0

I hope they'll do it for part 5. Considering the extra time we have to wait

I thought Chase was great. It worked well with the showing beginning to get more serious with the focus on Kira.

Also its definitely better than all the Stardust Crusader OPs, they're all shit.

I legit want 90s shounen music

I think the worst OP for me, while still quite nice by itself, is Stand Proud. Song is good but not that catchy, and while the colors are nice and the imagery is cool the first half, it really drops the ball once the chorus starts (not counting the hightlight that is the guitar riff synching with Star Platinum's punches)

As for the part 4 OPs, it's just a shame that they couldn't use the same CG style there, it would have made them orgasmic.

>mfw I almost died because I didn't have the willpower to facilitate a stand
>mfw a dog, a cat, a bird, a turtle, two babies, two rats, two trees, some algae, and a street have more willpower than I do

It's my favourite Part 4 opening.
Not a huge fan of Part 4 in general but the Chase conveyed a serious and gripping atmosphere.
I can see how people who like Part 4 prefer the other openings though.

Wild animals have the strongest willpower and instinct for survival, yes.

>Iggy
>Tama
>Pet Shop
>Coco Jumbo
>wild animals

Three babies if you count poor tom

I love Chase more than the others. While they're all good Chase has that feeling of being hunted/hunting something fearsome. The style of it with Kira in the end with so perfectly.