Currently the most popular heroine

Currently the most popular heroine

In the entire world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newtype
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get the feeling that people who read this magazine are mostly fate fans

Why would I believe a ranking that still got Lelouch in it.

>The entire world
Wasn't Kirito the #1 spot for years after SAO ended?
I may be thinking of someone else but the point is that their taste is absolute garbage.

>Apocrypha #2 in anime series
>Apocrypha characters in Top 10
The shilling is real

Huh, it is almost as if a new movie came out and polls are subject to heavy recency bias.

Because he's a good character

>newtype poll
Wow, it's nothing.

Sakura always had the potential. Plenty of people liked the Miyuverse version. Plenty like the clones. See Sakura through a new lens and people will see her as the lovable heroine she is.

We must go perfect-er.

>Serval in the top 5

friendly reminder that Sakura is the canon wife of Shirou.

Perfection.

The way it should be.

Yes.

Once her movie shows off what a good onii-chan Shinji really is he'll finally claim his place as the #1 ranked male hero. Just like Perseus, who ancient greece agreed was the coolest don't bother them about it.

Wait why is Jack in the male side?

The most popular heroine in the entire world is still Lacus Clyne, its just that Newtype removed her from polls since dominating them for many years just kills the point of competition as others have no chance against her and Kira.

Its Gundam fans, but there is no good Gundam shows en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newtype

ALL HAIL LELOUCH

This when it comes to anime the most popular hero will always be goku and the most popular heroine is probably sailor moon

Or maybe i have become a 90's grampa and i do not know what the cool kids consider a hero nowdays

The artstyle change has been really kind to her. She looks absolutely gorgeous now.

-t. someone who never read/watch fate

>Nip poll
>the entire world

>6
>Kinomoto Sakura
At least there are some remnants of good taste in this chart

>Rem
>5th
>Re:Zero ended a year ago
What happened to "muh seasonal waifu", hipst/a/rs?

>Serval in the top 5

How?!

You mean Rei from Evangelion.

They had to ban characters that kept getting in for well over a decade, it's kind of fucked.

Newtype polls are rigged and the #1 spot is yours with enough money. Remember how Koe's protagonists got #1 in both and mysteriously disappears one month later? Or how Araragi appeared and disappeared whenever Kizu movie aired?

Should've been higher.

By sheer sugoi alone.

That's Sieg, not Jack.

Daily reminder that Sakura is pure unlike Rin.

>GARcher
>number 1
All is well in the world

The irony in this picture is too damn high

This. She was always great, butthurt Rinfags just spammed bullshit about her rabidly because they were low enough to take her self-deprecating narration at face value.

Sorry, that's the official canon as of Realta Nua.

The official head canon as of Realta Nua, or more accurately earlier this year.

You don't need to be a Rinfag or read any of Sakura's lines to dislike her. Read HF and watch Shirou as he attempts to kill her twice to understand who Sakura was.

>watch Shirou as he attempts to kill her twice to understand who Sakura was.
An innocent victim who never wanted any of the bad things to happen, but resolutely accepts her fate?

A possessive bitch with the worst fanbase in the fandom

>Shiro get's 1 and 2

Why are you talking about Rin all of a sudden?

Hard to call her innocent when she kills the people trying to save her before the end of the route. Obviously didn't accept her fate considering that either.

>A possessive bitch
Pretty much.

She was perfectly willing to sacrifice herself to save them. The one and only wish she had was for Rin not to demonize her to the very end and put her down like a dog, but Rin couldn't even listen to a wish as simple as that.

Remember, Shirou never got to tell Sakura about Rule Breaker because Rin interrupted him, so Sakura thought it was a choice between killing herself to let them escape or them risking their lives needlessly just to spite her and not let her die on her own terms.

Wow, it's almost as if she's experienced someone else dying right in front of her eyes because they tried to save her from Zouken before.

>The one and only wish she had was for Rin not to demonize her to the very end and put her down like a dog, but Rin couldn't even listen to a wish as simple as that.
She didn't demonize her, she was (as she said) being firm with her because Zouken would take advantage otherwise. And it's like you forgot what all the things Sakura did before that screencap (like chasing Rin around with her shadow). Also, Rin didn't know about the Rule Breaker. And Shirou wouldn't tell Sakura about Rule Breaker anyways:

Her eyes look at me.
'Senpai'.
Weak, as if she'll reply like always if I just reach out.

""
But I don't.
What I must do is determined.
I can't say anything to her, as doing so would weaken my resolve.

>because Zouken would take advantage otherwise
Zouken was dead, though, and she kept acting that way even after learning it.
>(like chasing Rin around with her shadow)
Because Rin told her she wasn't welcome back and tried to kill her first. Note how Sakura couldn't bring herself to kill Rin even then. Also, good job quoting the part that shows Sakura is still innocent as always and only says evil things in response to Rin provoking her.

If Rin was sent to worms farm instead of Sakura, she either broke free or killed herself.

And yet Kirito is STILL in the top fucking 5. Get the fuck over it japan.

>Jean d'Arc
>Not Astolfo
I mean, I know Astolfo's a dude,but Jean is shit. Even Astolfo is better than her.

>Random poll from a random nip magazine
>Magazine is for Gundum fans and promotes Fate constantly
>Top billing probably had around 200 votes
She's the best in the world!

>He doesn't know Jesus had to be banned for them to get rid of him
No, they don't let go.

Well, at least we know she's better than Rin, since only Saber and Sakura have ever gotten the #1 spot, even during the airing of UBW.

Well ban Kirito too. This shit is never going to end.

Sakura is a pure virgen

Indeed.

Once you're in the farm you're done. There is no breaking free. It's possible she may have killed herself seeing what was going on in the household or what Zoken planned to use her for. Rin is the type to kind of struggle until the end even if she doesn't think she can win so I doubt it.

Sakura wasn't to be trusted at that point. She'd already attacked them before. More importantly if she wanted to die and supposedly take the grail with her, there was no difference between her doing that and Rin and Shirou making sure that would happen. Sakura refuses and kills them anyway, at least in some endings.

>and tried to kill her first
No. Sakura attacked Rin and injured Shirou at the school before either of them took any action towards her. After promising to save her, Sakura then attacked Rin again, trying to kill her right after becoming going dark. She only survived because Shirou made it back in time. Every attempt on Sakura's life by either Shriou or Rin came after Sakura turned on them. Not the other way around.

>SHHH
Those polls aren't obviously rigged!

>Character designer probably commited suicide because of the harrassment

Yeah fate fags are the worst.

What?

To be honest, neo tertiary fatetards like you only care about playing his childish wish-fulfillment mobage with SoL, RomCom, Ecchi, Harem and beach episode.
and self insert into a cliché zero-personality self-insert protagonist in order to satisfy your fulfillment fantasies.

The guy who "design" parvati also did an earlier design for another character. They shared a lot of similarities. The parvati design also looks very little like Sakura in the face. He got shitposted on twitter about it. His dad died and they yelled at him some more. Deleted his twitter/facebook whatever it was as a response.

>Sakura wasn't to be trusted at that point.
Her mind wasn't stable, but the kindness and mercy she showed was genuine. It was just easily washed away by AM's malice due to her current state, and Rin did absolutely everything to provoke her.
>there was no difference between her doing that and Rin and Shirou making sure that would happen
This is completely wrong, and you really should know why if you've read the Sakura interludes. She never expected a happy ending, but the very worst outcome imaginable to her was her sister being the one to take both her life and loved one away from her. That's the one single thing she refused to accept no matter what, since it would be the ultimate way to spit on her entire life.
>Sakura attacked Rin and injured Shirou at the school before either of them took any action towards her.
Wrong. Rider was the one who turned on Bloodfort regardless of Sakura's wishes, then Rin decided to kill Sakura. Meanwhile, Sakura made herself go unconscious as soon as she realized she had accidentally hurt Shirou.
>Sakura then attacked Rin again, trying to kill her right after becoming going dark
Wrong. Rin was the one who rejected Sakura as soon as she came back, saying that she'd shoot her if she set foot on the Emiya household.
>She only survived because Shirou made it back in time.
Wrong. We literally see Sakura being unable to bring herself to finish off Rin, even though she knows she really should.

>and she kept acting that way even after learning it
Yes, because she said that she will kill her:

She doesn't need to ask.
Matou Zouken was killed by Matou Sakura.
…It's natural that he hasn't shown himself.
The old magus was eaten by his own pet dog.

"I see, so you're completely free. Zouken bound you in a good way and a bad way.
You don't have anything to fear now that you killed him."
"Not quite. Not yet, Nee-san.
Killing my grandfather isn't enough. I'm this strong and I can do anything, but I'm still bound."

"…Geez. Nee-san, you're so insignificant, but you won't disappear from within me. You still torment me in my mind.
So as long as you live, I can't be free."

-------------------------------

>Because Rin told her she wasn't welcome back
What? Can you point out where she said that?

>and tried to kill her first
She threatened to shoot her because she would kidnap Ilya first.

>Sakura is still innocent as always and only says evil things in response to Rin provoking her
Actually, Rin started the provocation some time after she was darkened. And:

"…Hmph. What about taking Angra Manyu with you?
I knew you were stupid, but I didn't think you were this stupid. You let yourself be swallowed, and you've already stopped being human."

She clearly said that Sakura let herself be swallowed.

Just realised the ones in blue were supposed to be guys.

>Yes, because she said that she will kill her:
It's funny how you try to pretend that wasn't mutual and started by Rin in the first place.
>What? Can you point out where she said that?
>"Of course. You're a big idiot who gave up her chance to be saved the instant she stepped out of this house."
She's basically saying Sakura isn't welcome back after she went to confront Zouken on her own.
>She threatened to shoot her because she would kidnap Ilya first.
Maybe she should have tried to reason with her like a decent older sister, then.
>She clearly said that Sakura let herself be swallowed.
What, you think the shadow taking over completely and eating people whenever she fell asleep was preferrable? Going dark made Sakura at least have some control over it.

>What, you think the shadow taking over completely and eating people whenever she fell asleep was preferrable? Going dark made Sakura at least have some control over it.

isn't it canon that she had control over it in the first place?
so it stands to reason that going dark was simply her embracing it

Not him but telling her she isn't welcome back to the household can't be enough of a reason to kill Rin, I hope?

How do you reason with someone who is trying to kidnap someone else and has already threatened and betrayed you? This is complete apologism.

Sakura wanted to be swallowed. That the entire reason she went to the Matou household in the first place.

>isn't it canon that she had control over it in the first place?
No, you retard. The plot wouldn't even make sense if that were the case.

>Fate/stay night is like a decade old
>Still beats "new hotness" Apocrypha

>Not him but telling her she isn't welcome back to the household can't be enough of a reason to kill Rin, I hope?
Her not being welcome back confirms the exact fear that made Sakura go dark in the first place - she's beyond forgiveness and has no choice but to be Zouken's pawn in the end.
>How do you reason with someone who is trying to kidnap someone else and has already threatened and betrayed you?
You ask her why she's doing it instead of going "yeah, you're filth, I always knew you would do this". Also, Rin was the one who betrayed Sakura by deciding to kill her in the first place.
>Sakura wanted to be swallowed. That the entire reason she went to the Matou household in the first place.
She literally went there to defeat Zouken or die trying. Seriously, you really need to pay closer attention to the story.

A king should be bountiful.

Sieg in 6th.

Reddit, MAL and /fgog/ are utterly desperate and crazy, and don't stop to shoot in every direction.
The situation in these shitoles have become worse than before.

I laughed so hard I peed in my pants.

Explain

>good onii-chan
>punches his little sister
>smacks his little sister
>humiliates and abuses his little sister
>tells her that her cooking sucks while admitting internally it's objectively fancy restaurant-tier
>nearly everyone says he doesn't deserve the sister he has
>calls her a dog

If I had to make a book on how not to treat your imouto, I would only need to see what Shinji does on the regular, not even going into stuff during the war.

>Lulu in the top 5

All is right with the world

These polls just aren't the same without Jesus

>abuses his little sister

Just call it rape.

Where is the Futa?

Not canon anymore.

Kira was banned

Her used-up cunt says otherwise.

For real? What changed and when?

The release of the all-ages VN means that the entire rape backstory was removed. Sakura still went through horrifying experiments and worm torture, but she's officially a virgin now.

>started by Rin in the first place.
It's started by Rin in the first place because she couldn't allow people to be killed.

>She's basically saying Sakura isn't welcome back after she went to confront Zouken on her own.
Yeah, okay. And the narration says that she made a mistake:

Sakura looks down.
As if acknowledging the truth of her mistake.

>Maybe she should have tried to reason with her like a decent older sister, then.
Except she couldn't. Sakura even says that Rin knew that she was coming for Ilya. And:

It was obvious that you'd come to kidnap Ilya when the time came. You've done it once before, so I'd be foolish not to keep an eye on her."

Since she knows the way she was tried to be kidnapped once, a threat was in order because of how a threat Sakura was.

>Going dark made Sakura at least have some control over it.
Going dark made Sakura have ALL the control over it.

Heh. This head canon. Sakura was never raped to begin with though. She gave herself freely to Shinji

She had no reason to either kidnap Illya or attempt to kill Rin at that point. Her "fears" aren't some kind of excuse or exoneration for attempting either. Her emotions don't dictate what actions are right and wrong. She has no reasons to be Zouken's anything at that point. The only thing he could do to her is kill her, yet, you state above that she's willing to die. Obviously not as the only thing she's worried about is coming up with a way to save herself.

Rin was right, huh? Sakura did exactly what she said she would. You've twisted the last part like several other posts you've made so far. Sakura betrayed them more than once. She had already done so before even arriving back at the household by heading to the Matou house in the first place.

If you're under the impression that Sakura could kill Zouken or that she thought she could in some way, you've really twisted what happened in the novel to fit your own desires. Sakura can't kill Zouken and she knows it. She also knows that he won't kill her because he needs her. She goes there to embrace the powers she doesn't understand yet, as that is the only way she thinks she can save herself. She admits this to Shriou at the beginning of the route, saying she'd become a bad person, knowing she'd have to betray him. She embraced her powers, turned on Shirou and Rin, and later used them to rid herself of her grandfather knowing that was the only way to remove him from her body. You don't even know the properties behind the Matou magic or what Zouken is capable of, yet, you're telling people that Sakura went over to kill him.

he would be proud

>Not him but telling her she isn't welcome back to the household can't be enough of a reason to kill Rin, I hope?

It was actually much more than that, Rin kinda botched the burying the hatchet that Sakura tried to do earlier and never really bothered to think any harder about the situation other than "let's just throw more power at Zouken".

Shirou even mentions that she drives Sakura into a corner despite her obviously wanting to help, and with the taint addling her mind, the stress of the situation and Rin basically talking in secret to Shirou about putting Sakura down? When it's pretty much fact the Tohsaka essentially threw her to the wolves and said "good luck" since she was 4 years old. That would grind at someone regularly, let alone with all the shit affecting their soul she had.

Shit just reached a point where it was much harder to have an actual civil discussion, and that is partly because of Sakura's bitterness along with stress, and Rin being overly heavy handed about the situation.

The context of the situation in HF is that both sisters kind of fucked up, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been resolved better.

If Rin had calmed down and continued her research or questioned Ilya harder, she would have found out about the taint of the grail earlier and gotten to a better resolution, but her own hangup about being a purely coldly logical magus fucked almost every single instance of civil discussion she could have with Sakura by shutting every suggestion she made down. Even Ilya was agreeing with Sakura that just throwing power at Zouken is unlikely to be helpful in this situation.

So yes, there was definitely a better way to handle things, and all parties let the stress get to them. Hell, Shirou smacked himself over the head when he realized how badly Kirei played them after he decided the 2nd time to choose to protect Sakura. Cooler heads would have made the situation much more manageable.

>It's started by Rin in the first place because she couldn't allow people to be killed.
But her killing her own sister is alright. What a hypocritical cunt. Maybe she should have tried a bit harder to defeat Zouken and destroy the grail instead of being lazy and blaming it all on Sakura.
>Yeah, okay. And the narration says that she made a mistake:
It was for the best, really, unless you're saying she should have allowed people to get eaten by the shadow even after knowing it comes out while she sleeps.
>Sakura even says that Rin knew that she was coming for Ilya
There you have it. Rin never once trusted Sakura, and that's what made their relationship so strained.
>Since she knows the way she was tried to be kidnapped once, a threat was in order because of how a threat Sakura was.
The shadow was being controlled by Zouken then, though. The situation's different when Sakura is awake.
>Going dark made Sakura have ALL the control over it.
Rin disagrees. Pic related.

>not Astolfo in both
Are the birthrates low because men are becoming homosexual in japan?

>Enraged rhinoceros noises in the distance

Actually the novel itself said she was willing to die by taking AM with her, and Saber herself says that she would obtain the holy grail, even if it meant her death when Shirou tries to tell her he'd save Sakura. Meaning, as cursed as the duo was, they had a plan, likely not a good one, but to them, they saw no other way to actually get rid of the curse but using the grail.

Which ironically, was exactly what Kirei was proposing to Shirou, but we know his motives are to have AM be born, so we can assume he was manipulating Shirou anyway. More, half truths to get the desired outcome he wanted, just like Zouken telling Shirou killing Sakura was in her best interest.

Morever, Ilya said herself that Sakura took in AM to stop it from going rogue, but obviously, taking in the curse fully would only degrade her mind and speed her blackening, which it did.

It's fine if you want to believe Sakura just wanted to kill everybody and just betray all, but there are a lot of counterpoints to that. Why would she come to the house and tell Rin and Shirou to run? Why would she have spared Rin if she hated her, why would she spare anyone at all with the massive amount of power she had? If she wanted to, as Shirou notes, she could engulf them all and have her senpai whenever she wants, but she doesn't. It only took when her mind is near collapse to actually have her take in Rin and Shirou.

I mean, if you want to say the taint is her real self, does that mean Saber is also evil? She oriented well with it and smiled quite gleefully about destroying Rider and Shirou.

You have the accept their is some grey here, or it kind of all falls apart.

>She had no reason to either kidnap Illya or attempt to kill Rin at that point. Her "fears" aren't some kind of excuse or exoneration for attempting either. Her emotions don't dictate what actions are right and wrong. She has no reasons to be Zouken's anything at that point.
She endured all the suffering she went through in hopes of finally having a better life one day where her sister would accept her, but then she's suddenly told by everyone around her that she was somehow a monster all along and only has a pitiful death waiting for her no matter what she does. Why should she give a single shit anymore if she's being treated like a monster by the ones she loves no matter what? Might as well be a victorious monster if a monster is all you'll ever be anymore.
>Sakura betrayed them more than once. She had already done so before even arriving back at the household by heading to the Matou house in the first place.
How is preventing them from suffering any more for your sake betraying them? It was misguided, perhaps, but she had nothing but good intentions.
>If you're under the impression that Sakura could kill Zouken or that she thought she could in some way, you've really twisted what happened in the novel to fit your own desires. Sakura can't kill Zouken and she knows it. She also knows that he won't kill her because he needs her. She goes there to embrace the powers she doesn't understand yet, as that is the only way she thinks she can save herself.
>this headcanon
Read the fucking VN. Pic related.

Kira was constantly in the top 10 since the series aired and people couldn't stand it anymore and complained, so Newtype actually banned him.

Nah it's mostly fauxtaku. Fate is currently popular so it dominates the polls, but there are perennial favorites who always creep back up once a fad subsides. Look, you can see Lelouch there in the top 5. He's been in and out of the top 10 for the past decade, along with a handful of others.

Saber though is typically always in the top 5 for women.

Parvati proves her purity.

>But her killing her own sister is alright. What a hypocritical cunt.
It was the only way to save the people. There was no other way. And you must also hate Shirou for Mind of Steel ending, too, because he was prepared to kill Sakura.

>Maybe she should have tried a bit harder to defeat Zouken and destroy the grail
And how do you propose she does that? She went to Matou's once and couldn't find him so I guess she thought he went into hiding and she knew almost nothing of the grail since her father died.

>Why should she give a single shit anymore if she's being treated like a monster by the ones she loves no matter what? Might as well be a victorious monster if a monster is all you'll ever be anymore.

I agree Rin fucked up a lot, but I disagree with this, and even Sakura argued with herself against that. This just ended up getting really fucked for many reasons, but she shouldn't give up hope. Especially when in spite of everything, Zouken said that all his crap couldn't break her.

I would believe in her strength and support her, not agree on being a monster. Problem was, there was only but so much she could handle alone, and Rin needed to be smacked upside the head to get fully on board.

If only Rin had kept to her idea that the Shadow was a malfunction of the grail in the first half(which was right), she'd have made better strides than she did.