Is Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu the most relatable shit?

Is Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu the most relatable shit?

it's so fucking cute

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1060924/f8db1fb257/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to headpat Komi-san

I don't want to be Komi's friend.

Boss Bitch Komi-San doesn't take kindly to no

I liked the oneshot, I miss scooter Komi

Yeah, but Komi-san isn't cool enough to ride a motorbike. She didn't even have a phone.

why can't tadano just tell her that he likes her it's not fair i want them to go on a date already

It's fairly realistic, though. Tadano thinks that Komi-san is way out of his league, and that she's incapable of seeing him in a romantic way. Also, he'd have to give up that sweet, sweet mystery pussy

Very relatable, I sometimes grow cat ears too

it really is. it's adorable.

why are all the side characters except for maybe najimi so bad though. crazy obsessed girl whatever her name is is so annoying

The second wave of minor characters get better. Agiri and Yamai are shit, and get less screentime later on.

Not-Kanji is fucking 10/10 though I want to hold his hand while ice skating too

Tadano is a real manly man.

He is definitely the best new character, but the other newer ones are good too, like Onemine, Sloujo, Hotblooded girl, Nakanaka, and Yadano.

Yes, everyone in highschool looked at me as if I was goddess and saw my poor communication skills as a virtue. Definitely "the most relatable shit".

Are you retarded?

Started re-reading it on a whim, didn't notice Komi's little brother and Tadano's little sister at the top left corner before. Komi-kun to Tadano-chan when?

Get a load of this loser guys, I bet he doesn't even grow cat ears

Please to not lewd the Komi-Kami.

>tfw no smug komis to funpost with.

I wonder if we only see Otori's ass, because she didn't have a character design yet

Wait so this is a story about a cool looking girl with black hair but is secretly cute?

picked the fuck up

>Komi-san falls asleep in your couch
Quick! What do you do?

>Isn't just a girl

Have we seen anything yet?

She's the smartest and prettiest and is so cold and unapproachable with how much of a goddess she is

Reality is she's a fucking sperg who doesn't know how to talk good its 10/10 shit

gonna need a sauce on that one boss

get her a blanket!

She seems to be mature for her age or something. She calls her brother out on his shit. Aside from that, no.

>that
>relatable

That's the most basic tumblr "relatable" humor. Kill yourself.

Anime when ?

Sorry bro it's actually just a look-a-like
exhentai.org/g/1060924/f8db1fb257/

It's the adventures of two spergs and a mystery box.

Tadano is pretty alpha. Had he not been a chuuni, he would have nabbed the hottest girl in middleschool

At least now he has a chance with the hottest girl in high-school. I really doubt anything will happen though, just like every other manga.

>Tadano is pretty alpha.
That's the thing. He COULD be, except he keeps dropping the ball.

He's about as alpha as Komi-san can handle. Plus, he shows true alphaness when he's not interacting with Komi directly

>Expect cute
>Getting sad

This is almost heartbreaking

Oh wait there's the cute

Najimi best girl(male).
I mean, his/her character is so enjoyable.

My shrink called this a dissociation of mind and body.
Your body seeks action to relieve its basic needs which leads to stress and anxiety but you're shut down inside your head, refuse to listen to your body and treat those sensations like a burden intensifying the issue tenfolds.
Add on top of that a high imagination which leads you to overthink everything and never do things naturally and you've got a social retard.
At least this was my diagnosis when went to therapy due to my anxiety.

I love Komi

This is probably my favourite page.

Yeah.

This girl. I need to protect

Next chapter when?

This
He hasn't a good self esteem. Also, their relationship is flowing smoothly and very natural.

Shot there's a yandere and she got a knife.

You gotta wait a bit. The manga is filled with cute chapters

FUCK YEAH!

ADDITIONAL FUCK YEAH!

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

huh. they actually addressed it. I feel like this is a somewhat legitimate concern.

Yeah, it's very funny

In the lastest chapters aren't they near the end of the 1st year of high school?

I'm expecting this to end up like Jitsu wa Watashi wa, in which he gets the girl and everyone is friends and the series is incredibly comfy and heartwarming.

I got kind of a wackier Kimi Ni Todoke vibe

Komi-san is the best.

Komi's dad is cute too

It's made to fill your Ojojojo-hole, you commoners

Shinobimono-kun is best girl.

If this girl gets any cuter I will literally LITERALLY die

No, because she is attractive which trivializes most of her problems.

Pretty people have problems too, Chud-kun

Factually untrue

I'll make sure to tell some funny stories at your wake.

How can one girl be so endearing with so little dialogue

Women amiright guys?

This is why I only talk on the internet.

I use shit posting and tired insults to mask my own insecurities and to acquire some small fleeing moment of power in my life. Faggot.

Have the other characters in the background gotten any manga page time yet?
I want to see Netsuno.

That would be cute and comfy as fuck. Even better if Komi ends up with the same secret (obviously not the vampire thing)
Also, it would be hard to believe that the rest of the class/school would accept them to be a couple

TELL MY STORY AS IT WAS! LET HISTORY BE MY JUDGE!

He's also /fa/ as fuck.

Looks like he is in the friend zone. A shame, I guess Komi will make someone else her husband.

Don't even try with this nigga.

Oneshot komi looks better.

I am not trying anything. I am just saying by Komi's choice she won't marry Tadano. She is pure and he is a fag, she'll realize it before she develops feelings for him..

Be careful tho

Heh, dis nigga trying to bait

Yeah, the drawing is better but the oneshot Komi isn't as cute with her social anxiety than the actual one (in the one shot she's more scary)

I THOUGHT THIS WAS A CHRISTIAN MANGA

Will she take responsibility and become his wife?

L-LEWD!
This is a blue board, user

Gibs me da pusi ey b0ss

Of course. She wants and desires it, but she isn't accepting it yet

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they field trip is happening on January, so there's around 3 months for the end of the 1st year. With the hopes of Valentine's and White Day chapters.

Hopefully

I hope Nakanaka learns about Tadano's chuuni past at some point.

She kinda hates him, like almost the rest of the class, so she would give a shit (most probably)

can we lewd the Najimi(female)?

>mfw the manga is getting cuter and cuter with each chapter

I like the manga but the only thinkg I dislike is how everyone seems to love Komi-san. Like I get she's meant to be the idol but it's not really charming seeing everyone fawn over her.

>Tfw another younger siblings make a better couple than the main pair
I bet its just like this.

What do you mean? Komi does this

That's part of the joke
The only one who resist Komi's charms is Kanji, and probably a girl who resist her too will show up

Onemine and Otori seem to treat Komi like a friend and not a goddess. And Kometani (the narrator) didn't show any signs that he's part of the cult.

Yeah I don't really enjoy it too much for some reason maybe because its just layered on too thick.

Which is odd as I enjoy Teruhashi from Saiki's antics on how even the world revolves around her.

Every weaboo i meet is a closet homo or bisexual i swear

You faggots just want to be a girl. Admit it

Second panel too real.

lmao thats pathetic

>the face when you make when you have to resist the urge of raping him everyday but he still wants you to go to Kyoto with only him.

Googly eyes Komi is cuter than realistic Komi