Just what did Kadokawa mean by THIS?

Just what did Kadokawa mean by THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=mF6yioTKIno

Other urls found in this thread:

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/44175
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niceu boat

You already know

I can't believe Kemono Friends is fucking dead.

Something isn't right. Why would they dedicate so much resource to make such a high production value PV for a dead franchise?

It's a Berserk reference.

I'd murder everyone on Sup Forums for more Kemono Friends. Yes, even you.

Tatsuki BTFO

It makes me sad that all these women go back to being 3D and probably hate doing this kiddy stuff.

>Raccoon and Fennec still in

I thought Kdkw fired them months ago

They've been replaced. Arr rook simirar

Try boycotting that friends.

If Fennec, Arai, and the PPP are still there then that means that every newbie seiyus that Tatsuki raised are all safe, right?

From what I've read, I think it's just re-organizing of the company structure.
Which would look like they're now in a position of a different name.

I'd fuck every one of them. Only in costume, though.

This songs just feels so empty without Tatsuki

This isn't the 3D i want from kemono friends
tatsukis animation is less embarrassing

Do whatever you want, Kadokawa. But without Tatsuki's shit ass animation and simple humor, the show is just not the same.

Kemono Friends would crawl back to its grave.

This could have been a nice 3d video feauring Serval dancing with the PPP

What if KF is now just a live action show where moderately attractive Asian women in various states of undress go around singing about friendship and teaching kids about animals?

I'll flop. Just like all the other KF stuff before Tatsuki

Best they can do is to stick with shilling S1 content over and over and avoid a S2 that would ruin it all

Time to milk till dry .

Tatsuki directed Idol groups?

I carried the pain with me every day. These last few months i've been doubting the idea capitalism even though i had been an avid believer of it (and still am).

how utterly mediocore.

kemono-friendsch.com/archives/44175
What does this say, something about a 42.1% sharp decline of net income for kadokawa this quarter?

Not clicking yet and no way. That's impossible

Can we get some translator to get this one before we unintentionally spread out misinformation?

Mine's art on the new Japari Cafe cover. Serval and Gingitsune are fucking retarded.

Seems like only the guidebook sales for KF had a steep drop.
Yeah, S2 is cancelled

Still, would season 2 give as memorable Friends even if the incident didn't happened?

You think that a cash grab sequel would yeild anything good?

Absolute bullshit they are specifically mentioning the guidebooks as one of their best performers in spite of a decline in overall profits. Profits were down last quarter too. It's because they're spending a lot on investment on niconico nothing to do with Kemono Friends directly.

Yet everything they announce continues to do just fine. Funny that.

Please translate it whole.
Google and comments say otherwise

Yeah, except a S2 announcement

Never would I have thought months ago that I'd be wishing they brought the nexon game back instead.

Company wide net profit, nothing to do with the guidebooks. No way does it have anything to do with the backlash from dropping Tatuki either. The period is April - September, so it should show the KF boom if anything.

What if Serval is actually smart but knows that retardation is actually the way to become attractive? That's why she's 50 % retarded, 30 % minmi and 21% sugoi.

No they don't. The only mention of Kemono Friends there is
>シリーズ作品では「けものフレンズBD付オフィシャルガイドブック」、「Fate」、「この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!」、「ブラタモリ」等が好調を維持しております。
Talking about the strong performance of the guidebooks alongside other popular Kadokawa stuff like FATE series and Konosuba.

The post is just stating there net income has dropped significantly as an overall company by 41% that's all. Kemono Friends income wouldn't even be a percent of their overall income to begin with.

The comments are just people angry at Kadokawa rejoicing that their figures don't look great right now.

I see. Anything that harms Kadokawa is good news to me

Maybe this is a prelude to S2. Last scene was Kaban being stuck in a modded boat

>The period is April - September
Then it's useless in terms of KF profit. The boycott started on the last days of September

Kaban carrying on the boat legacy

They never report profits on individual series anyway and the relative size of the income from Kemono Friends compared to the rest of their business is tiny. You'd never expect to see anything change in regards to it.

Of course because there was barely any KF merc on its first months.

Nothing but buckets.

It never cease to amaze me that people can have genuine faith in ideologies, be they capitalism, communism, or fascism. Maybe it's the pervasive lack of religiosity these days.

No just generally the money from Kemono Friends is a tiny nothing to Kadokawa in terms of the overall business. Something like 60-65% of their income is from books. All their video games and anime combined make even less than niconico.

Didn't KF managed to bleed Nico out at an alarming rate?

The last time they released figures niconico had lost around a million premium subscribers I think since the previous quarter but it's not as if that's unprecedented or anything. They're investing huge amounts in it for a reason. People were already unhappy with the service.

Guess messing with the #1 most viewed anime on Nico helped worsen its situation

Nico is only alive because of Jaguarman series.

Wrong numbers actually so premium members went from.
March 2016 - 2.56m
March 2017 - 2.43m
June 2017 - 2.36m

The ここすき always gets me.

Tatsuki wasn't even involved with the music in KF.

I was referring to him participating on the party. He posted his love over the M-station and it felt like everyone was a family back then,

It's composed by the same guy who did the OP song too.

Kaban, Bossu and Serval's adventure will never be completed. Why does it hurt so much.

I guess this confirms we'll be on the boat forever.

We berserk now.

>KF has literally no power to harm KDKW
>Tatsuki is only a man from most of KF fanbase
>S2 never and if it becomes true will be a soulless piece of shit
>I don't know who am I quoting

Japari Cafe2 and the Pavillion OP was announced way beforehand and will be released regardless of the incident. Get fucking real, people.

Nobody cares anymore. It would be nothing more than a memento of a dead dream

You'll immediately eat this up the moment Tatsuki announce his return to the anime project.

Geez, I'd give away an arm if this would be true.

>this is KF future

Cute song, but as always the 3D kills it.

Nothing is confirmed at this point, might as well hope for the best.

I see you back there Grape-kun

>a dead penguin is now part of a money making corporate machine

Pretty good.

Wow, this thread is depressing. You need some tanoshii, anons.

That much is obvious, anyone who thinks anything will get canceled at this point is just being delusional. Even S2 will go through without any problem. The only thing that will happen is that it won't have anywhere as much fan support as S1 did during and after its airing.

They go back to being 3D with fuller pockets. How can they hate that?

>season 2 completely in 3D
sasuga kadokawa

Tanoshii died along with Tatsuki.

Their touching ears is cute to see!

Considering that they anounced S2 without any studio, writer, and staff, in set. Then yeah, no. It's cancelled alright

Why does Bag move so much?

I'm just saying that people who really believe the negotiations failed just because the fact that 2 CD singles that was planned before the incident is still going to be released. That confirms nothing regarding the negotiations.

I fucking cried while watching that video, tanoshii is dead forever.

I doubt anything will ever get confirmed in regards to them, it was clear that they only said that to calm people. Then again going for too long without any news might agitate everyone again.

The point is that we're still in a 50:50 chance of Tatsuki returning for S2. Since nothing is confirmed at this point, might as well believe in him, right?

The feeling of being young again overwhelmed her.

Silly user, Tatsuki is the lead Idol

Does he please producers for center positions?

Maybe but clearly he hasn't done enough

Cute

There's literally no reason for Yaoyarozu to try to calm people.

Being held hostage by a bunch of Yakuza thugs can give anyone a motivation to do something.

>when you realize what pathetic shit you do

If anything it's Yaoyarozu with rumoured links to Yakuza through Just Productions owners past dealings.

We deserve this

Who is Mimi trying to intimidate by spreading her wings like that?

Weird how that's clearly meant to be anime designs (see the overall proportions and how the white bits on the back of Serval ears aren't there), but he didn't follow the anime models for the professor and assistant.

I'm more confused at their fingers.

This is my tanoshii
That's two official arts from the maker himself.

They're all so fucking ugly holy shit

Onee-Serval sure has a lot of friends.

The love for geemu beats singing.