One Piece 885

- After recomposing his composure, Katakuri still has an advantage over Luffy.
- Luffy thinks he has seen an opening in his defense but the activation time of Gear 4 is over.
- Luffy needs to flee 10 minutes from Katakuri but he knows that he will not let him do it.
- Luffy meets Brûlée and comes up with a plan. Luffy makes a face of joy to see her (with a little heart) Brûlée puts face of Enel / Sugar when he sees it.
- Luffy grabs Brûlée uses his powers to escape through a mirror. However both appear on Peanut Island where Big Mom is, so they must flee again.
- Big Mom throws a giant piece of peanut, even Amande tries to cut him with the sword but Luffy manages to dodge it.
- All the tart boats in the area go to attack both the Straw Hats, the Firetank Pirates and the Taiyou Pirates.
- Sanji and the rest, who have finished the cream and chocolate of the cake, begin to finish the cake on the boat and set sail for the Sunny.
Break next week.

Other urls found in this thread:

nidaikitetsu.club/index.php/strength-chart/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh boy more running

Post yfw Katakuri isn't going down.

Luffy meets Brûlée and comes up with a plan. Luffy makes a face of joy to see her (with a little heart) Brûlée puts face of Enel / Sugar when he sees

Luna fags btfo

I'll probably like the chapter more than the spoilers. There's a fair bit of stuff that's left out that'd be of interest.

>run piece

Chapter Title " Hey Brulee !!!"

>- Sanji and the rest, who have finished the cream and chocolate of the cake, begin to finish the cake on the boat and set sail for the Sunny.
SaPu chapter

People are complaining about pacing but we got over the cake shit pretty fast honestly

The cake will solve everything.
The BM Pirates will not be defeated.
Jinbe will give up almost all his life to BM just like Pedro did and the strawhats will leave.

Not a big surprise.

He really sticks around.

>Luffy steals his imouto and leaves Katakuri to die in the cuck dimension

i don’t think that Luffy will continue this fight with Katakuri, perhaps he’ll find another way out and be separated from Katakuri, then they’ll all converge again where Sanji will fight in Luffy’s place while Luffy takes on Big Mom. This way we won’t find out what Luffy learnt about Katakuri’s defense until later when Sanji shows us

That's retarded as fuck as Katakuri is several times stronger than Sanji and Luffy was fighting in the first place to keep him away from his crew. After the ten minutes break Luffy is 100% going back to fight Katakuri once again.

Sanji is superior to Katakuri in CoO and speed. He's a perfect counter.

>Sanji is superior to Katakuri in CoO and speed.

He was about to dodge a bullet from point blank range and altered the future by dodging Katakuri's bullet and overturned his precognition. What else do you need?

>altered the future
Show me exactly where Katakuri sees that his bullet will hit Sanji. Exactly, nowhere. Fucking speedreader.

Katakuri saw Pudding falling to her knees and nothing else. This also happened. Sanji dodging his bean, says absolutely nothing about Katakuri's Haki. He sees the future several seconds ahead while Sanji hasn't obtained that level yet. And seeing how he did against base Luffy (and now Gear 4), Sanji is a nobody for Katakuri.

Sanji is slower than Daifuku's genie and has been unable to dodge or prevent himself from getting repeatedly punched by Daifuku's genie.

Just shut the fuck up, Sanjifag.

Sanji even broke his leg against a Vergo who didn't even go full giga mode.

So he didnt foresaw sanji dodging. Thats even worse

How? He doesn't permanently see the future. We already know that since the wedding.

I love that Brulée is the true MVP of this arc.

This pretty much guarantees sanji vs caninedentures

I guess a harem wouldn't be complete without a cute gilf!

t. sanjifag
No it really doesn't.

>Luffy meets Brûlée and comes up with a plan. Luffy makes a face of joy to see her (with a little heart)
Hancockfag and Namifags btfo, Brulée confirmed endgame.

Sanji clearly hasn't shown his full arsenal at all. He will against Katakuri and defeat him.

>No it really doesn't.
Also a Sanjifag who posted that theory a lot in these threads, and now I agree; Sanji will be lucky to get and win a fight against Oven, yet alone Katakuri.

need more runners in here

>s-six chapters left guys! Totally!

Sanji will fight Daifuku if he's fighting at all.

Im not even a sanji fag but I think houndmandibles would get rekt by sanji

Seems like it, yeah. Katakuri fight was dropped and the cake is ready.

Based GODA going back to his roots running chapters are BEST chapters

>W-wano in 2017! It's happening! I miss Zolo's edgy fights!

also, if the cake making is really done for without fights, Greg got blown the fuck out. I fucking hate that attention whore and his "I'm always right because I know Oda personally" attitude.

>already finished the cake
How in the hell have 2 hours passed? Is time in the Mirror World distorted?

>Sanji clearly hasn't shown his full arsenal at all.
So he lost to Vergo, Doffy and Daifuku on purpose? Did he want his friends to suffer? What a cold motherfucker.

Roger

She's pretty good!

This. Especially because Oda follows a pattern. Luffy vs Big Mom and Sanji vs Katakuri is pretty much confirmed no matter how much Oda misleads readers.

Get that forum shit out of here

>Luffy vs Big Mom
We already had that. Didn't end well for Roofy.

>muh sekrit club

Doffy was stronger than Sanji. Sanji would've lost even if he tried his best. I made a strength chart. nidaikitetsu.club/index.php/strength-chart/

Oda was right, little sister moe is the best.

He also thought Pudding was some evil mastermind manipulating Big Mom.

>powerlevel autist who didn't get the relation between Katakuri and Doffy
Last (You), you're a complete retard.

>bringing in some random faggot from a forum as if it matters in the topic at hand
You should get out too, while you're at it.

If you think katakuri is stronger you're in for a real surprise when Sanji defeats him.

Will Sanji ever get to smooch Pudding?

>Luffy needs to flee 10 minutes from Katakuri
Just end this arc already Jesus fucking Christ.

that will be Zoro. It's already been confirmed Katakuri is weak against swords and Zoro was probably the person who disabled the sea slugs.

>Greg
>Random faggot
lurk moar, he's annoying, but he's well known because he works with shueisha, newfag
also
>implying I won't keep posting everything I want because of aggressiveposting
lmoa

>be one of the most influential men in the world
>be also one of the top fighters in the world
>don't know CoO
Why did Oda do this to Doffy?

>doesn't like running chapters
getalod of this fag GODA is telling you to get back into shape fatty
One piece isn't One piece without RUNNING

CARLOS!

He had CoO but only at Luffy's level.

Blackbeard seemingly has no haki. Ace seemingly had nothing but conquerer's. Not everyone needs to fight using the same techniques.

Then how come he couldn't locate Luffy? Fucking Usopp sees people through walls the moment he first activates it

NIGEROOOOOOOOOO

What the fuck happened to this? God damn it Luffy

I don't read "I promise I'll defeat him!" there

>I promise I'll be back!
Not "I promise I'll defeat him".

>Blackbeard seemingly has no haki.

Slow down.

Honestly HoundFang would have been better than DogTooth. What in the actual fucking fuck is Nigerinostream doing???

Anyone with me?

Where's this panel from? The fight with Ace?

Luffy is alpha as shit bro. He already has so many princesses and #1 beauty type chicks under his lap that there is no way Brulee wouldn't ditch Big Meme for Luffy.

From when Im fugging you are mom

Impel Down

>Cake is already finished
>people still don't think this arc will end this year

Are your fucking retarded? Houndoom fits him better, if anything. Since it's obviously a reference to weeb chinese shit.

Holy shit brulee is retarded as fuck. Oda is a fucking hack, I need my refund

People can comment on haki without knowing it.

Brulèe confirmed next nakama, waifufags btfo

It's only ever implied he has haki apparently, there doesn't seem to be any evidence of him actually using it.

>Then how come he couldn't locate Luffy?
Because he was mad as fuck? Katakuri explains that you have to be calm to use it properly.

Luffy got confused by Dofla's string clone when its head was chopped off.

Dofla was angry and the pain from Law's Gamma Knife was taking most of Dofla's focus since he needed his strings to hold his organs together.

Wow digimon looks like shit now

What if Blackbeard learned how to nullify haki with his darkness fruit during the timeskip?

>Doffy unconcious
>strings disappear
>doesnt die from having his organs destroyed
HACK

I don't get what Oda meant by that "emotional disbalance" moment. Will Luffy just troll his enemies to weaken their haki from now on?

Is this arc going to be remembered as nothing but running, WEDDING CAKE and breaks?

Its been like that for a while excluding the cake

That was Dressrosa, but with BIRD CAGE.

>glasses get smashed by Luffy.
>later seen in jail with glasses
DOUBLE HACK

>precognition
Wew kid. How many times do you need to be btfo?

I'm pretty sure it will be remembered for his actual content and not a bunch of memes