Is it true in Europe Italians are considered white? Like the same as germans, english, dutch etc?

Is it true in Europe Italians are considered white? Like the same as germans, english, dutch etc?

Attached: Italian-American.jpg (180x224, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>56%

Roman descendants are for sure white, but rest of them, i don't think so, also there is a big chunk of niggers in Italy from decades. Check eyes color, problem solved.

stop it . we are not white . /thread

But there are almost no roman descendants in modern italy. Probably more in your country.

( (LAUGHING IN PADANIAN ) )

Attached: Ref1.jpg (2048x1152, 367K)

nice selfie OP

why are you laughing?

Attached: pavorotti.jpg (340x481, 76K)

Why is Guido trying to smuggle olives into his own country tho? No one in their right mind would wanna look in his Speedo's

Attached: look here folks.jpg (294x313, 8K)

>Is X caucasian country white.
KYS newfag

This is true, but we don't consider Americans to be white. But you already knew that, right?

The IQ in Italy is the highest in the western world on this study

iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country

How not?

retard, romans back then looked the same as the current italians

no, they're mutts. brown, smelly, sweaty and greasy

We don't care what you think muhammad

Put it this way, I was born and raise in America. Am I a native american indian? No, those people were here before mine came here. You are most likely not a roman descendant.

You wrong. Sicily is the most mixed at 5% non-European admixture, the rest sit between 0-2%. Italians are pretty much the same as they were 2000 years ago.

And when did my people come exactly after the fall of Rome?

germanic people sacked the roman empire and flooded the north, in the south it was moors and other non-european groups.

that's a serb, not an italian

And there is barely any trace of them in modern day Italians.

>cuck in charge of what an european is

Attached: 1521328071807.png (808x810, 504K)

>Germanic people
The roman census counted 8-10 million inhabitants in the whole paeninsula during the empire
Germanic tribes were recorded to have 80-120k populations on average
It's impossible 200-300k germanics replaced millions of italics
>moors and other non-europeans
Litterally only Moors stayed in Sicily for less than 200 years and the Normans deported most of them
The rest of Southern Italy suffered no Islamic occupation at all

I don't even think its 5 %

Attached: 98% Roman.png (1807x823, 2.13M)

Sage
slide thread
shill thread

Attached: 1521405256231.png (720x610, 227K)

yeah...only 200 years in sicily haha

Attached: Fabrizio-Corona.jpg (650x435, 63K)

Attached: 0gueesswho1839367899.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

What color are the guys in your picture to you?

it's true trough

Attached: 1520629788856.jpg (1254x1600, 672K)

The Sicilian territories inherited by Frederick II from his mother Constance of Sicily carried with them not only authority over the Roman Catholic majority of the island, but also over significant numbers of Greeks, Jews and Muslims. The Muslims of the regno were a heterogeneous community, that included Arabs (concentrated particularly in the triangle made by Mazara del Vallo-Monreale-Corleone), Berbers (settled mostly in Agrigento and in its province), small groups of Persians (amongst them, in particular, the Khwarizmi community of Palermo), and a sizable number of local people who had converted to Islam during the Muslim rule in Sicily.
As a consequence, after most of the affluent and powerful Muslims had returned to North Africa, in 1220 Frederick II determined to expel the remaining Muslims from Sicily, or at least the less docile groups amongst them, who constituted the essential remaining leadership of the Muslim community, the notables, the scholars and the warriors with their families, and resettle them in the southern Italian mainland, in the city of Lucera.
Some years after the majority of the city's Muslim inhabitants were slaughtered or – as happened to almost 10,000 of them – sold into slavery, with many finding asylum in Albania across the Adriatic Sea.Even most of those Muslims that converted to Christianity were sold as slaves.

Try again 56%

Yes, only 200 years, check it up if you don't believe me
Most sicilians as a matter of fact are descendents of ancient Greek colonists

Nothing you say can change the way the average italian looks. I see it in your eyes, your noses, your hair.

That's what a uni professor would call a 'good question'.
The thing is that most Europeans think in ethnicities, not in races.
'White' doesn't mean shit to the overwhelming majority of people here.

For most part of my life I thought 'white' only meant 'not black'.
If you asked me 10 years ago I would've said that Gypsies and Arabs are white.

like a roman you mean?

also that thing has a tan

Attached: Fabrizio-Corona-10.jpg (1024x816, 216K)

UUH YOU LOOK LIKE A FILTHY MEDITERRANEAN

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

one of my friend wife is hungarian and he is romanian, all of us have blue eyes and quite blonde, fact is she always call us romanians and we always call her hungarian, so yes, ethnicity it is a thing over here.

and frankly, if you put a nigger or gypsie near us clearly we know he is not one of "us".

AHAHAHAHAHA
With the exception that romans are etruscans which were part of the original caucasions and not some german that fucked his slave and is now complaining that he isn't considered white even though he has 5% german blood

*caucasians

I am sorry sir but that is not a white man

Attached: was.jpg (388x559, 40K)

this
you'll probably agree that a Romanian and a Hungarian have more in common than a Gypsy and a Hungarian, but at the same time you'll probably also recognize that Romanians and Hungarians aren't all the same culturally
things like what you eat, how you talk or who you pray to have as much to do with a man's character as his genetics

Because Americans acknowledge that they are a mix of europeans and they have no real cultural identity, so to make ends meet, they look at their skin color and call themselves "white". It's really a form of damage control because they realize that they're having an identity crisis. Little do they know, they're being made fun of by europeans because they are a mix of europeans with no real culture but they think they're being made fun of because people of non european heritage live in their country. This draws up even more insecurity, so to prove that they're european, they turn to DNA tests and shout "14/88, save the white race!" Everyone questions them and asks them, "What the fuck do you mean the "white" race? Are you german? Are you italian? Are you swiss? What are you?" The american will reply with "I'm 1/16th Croatian"

Ladies and gentelmen of Sup Forums, i bring to you, the Amerimutt. Now to answer your question, the concept of whiteness is a american construct, we consider as our nationality.

>tfw ywn have a qt fash gf

Attached: 1517588795375.webm (224x398, 737K)

Its called being European and if you think the lands south of the alps are "european" just as germany is, you need your head examined

Attached: DCE608F9-0093-44DF-BA83-F55B69349D2E.jpg (1024x689, 503K)

don't care desu
we are europeans
something that you are not anymore

I grew up around sicilans and muslims, Lebanese, Syrians, et al in Houston at university. The differences between them were drastic. It was easy to spot the middle eastern and the Sicilians looked nothing like them. The Sicilians were white and many had light eyes.

Mediterraneans are not white. They are superior to snow niggers. No this is not a Jewish ruse. We do not want a manichean dialectic, we want the vikings to stay in their climate and we want the darkies to stay in Africa. Stop trying to slide our culture into your "white" cosmopolitanism and FUCK OFF.

Attached: DQaTFBDUMAELX9m.jpg (630x420, 28K)

get the fuck out of here with this shit. Anglos and nords for the most part can be written off as offspring of the yeti. We do not want to be associated with them.

I’ve seen a lot of Syrians and Lebanese who have white skin and light eyes but you can tell them easily off from Europeans because they almost always have fucked up noses.

Can’t argue with that there were some pale Syrians with light eyes. But for the most part all the Sicilians studying abroad in Houston looked European but the middle easterners didn’t

north and central italy are white, southern italy and sardinia are not

Hi guys,guess my European homeland.
If you win I'll post a very interesting thing desu

Attached: IMG_20180318_174834.jpg (1920x2560, 1.17M)

Sicily is not Southern Italy, our country moved a couple miles off the coast of Calabria because we did not want to touch the shit on the boot of Italy.

Attached: 1517602607712.gif (442x366, 2.85M)

Italians are seen as Southern European like Greeks, British slags normally go to med islands to have sex with locals (sorry about that).

Of course it is not Italy
Kur*a

You look Balkan, Bulgaria?

Most primarily think in national terms, not racial ones.

No,it is not Bulgaria fortunately,also how can you say that I look Balkan?Just asking mate

>Kur*a
poland or czechia?

I thought Balkan too. Its the shape of your head. Sort of round.

But there is still a good racial "bias" among them,also everyone in European countries sense whether or not ones is European, I can do this myself without any problem.
Culture and tradition are more valuable than blood and soil,a German can be italianised and vice versa,when we'll be able to completely manipulate our DNA and finally make everyone have light skin,hair and eyes,what will distinguish a polack from a britfag will be culture.

Ukraine or Romania
slavic nose

Attached: Chvrches.jpg (1280x853, 80K)

>Houston
Harris County is not a place where humans should live.

>Poland
Damn I'd wish
>Based Czech Republic
My country and the Czech republic are genetically close

Get you hand off your fat neck.

slovakia then

>Uses Slavic as a racial term
Lol what?What's a Slavic nose mate?Dai seriamente puoi fare meglio dio sparatore di negracci

My experience, you distinguish between slavs and brits by their facial structure.

Shape of your head, you seem to have mix of regional features from eastern/central Europe.

When I'll lose pounds I'll be looking like that,at least I hope xd

There's another one

>Eastern Europe
Definetly
>Central Europe
Not really

Now,what about this one mate...

Attached: IMG_20180318_185152.jpg (1920x2560, 1.08M)

My mom called germans boxheads despite being Danish, so jealous europeans can tell each other apart so easily.

Hungary.

Hungary?

Kys,Hungayians must perish

Attached: 1521176670320m.jpg (675x1024, 147K)

Romanian then.

>italian flag
>2 million romanians in italy

>Still venerating some fags who lost WW2
Deal with it kiddo,Nazis and Fascists lost the war,now it is time for Nationalism,no Ultra nationalism will ever be allowed.

Italians are white.
Sicilians are ½ black.

Attached: sicilianmale.jpg (410x612, 25K)

>Gypsies
No,I'm a pure ethnic Lithuanian fatboi

Big differences between northern and sourthern and between aristocratic and plebes. So yes some are probably whiter than you Mohamed.

>East European
>Hates Hungarians
>Darker Features so not guessing Baltic.
Guessing Serbia.

Are x white threads are shills threads. Do not respond. Report and ignore.

Shut the fuck up "fatboi"

Stop with this please,everyone in Italy keeps saying that I am Slavic,but my country is the only Latin country in Eastern Europe.
We wuz Dako-Romanz n Shieet PULA MEA KURVA KURVA SI ÎNCÂ O KURWA.
I refuse to believe that I might be Slav,I fucking tan,I have brown hair and hazel eyes,I am not Slav,I want to be a pure Roman and do big shit,fuckin Slavs.

So my guess of Romanian was right then. Why dont you repatriate Radu?

I am Roman, not Slav you nazi faggot.
Codreanu>Hitler

I didnt call you a slav, I called you a Romanian. And how does this feel? Codreanu wearing a swastika on his head?

Attached: 002f771c01af72e242e185b9aa588e42.jpg (468x750, 56K)

Habe zis

Attached: IMG_20180319_030910_550.jpg (145x352, 13K)

It's photoshopped fag

everyone who makes these idiotic "are Italians/Spaniards huwhite" threads should get anal cancer
you have genetic studies
go read them you fucking imbecile
YES
Italians, Iberians and Balkans are swarthier because they are mostly descendants of Neolithic farmers, as opposed to later Indo-European population
it has nothing to do with Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Africans or anyone
none of the invaders left any relevant imprint on genetics

Not for long if we continue to feticize black women

Attached: 1492003760326.jpg (1080x1349, 184K)

I wouldn't mind having a nice Abyssinian sex slave,my facetta nera if you know what I mean

somewhere from the rhineland region. I see these degenerate noses everywhere around here.

Degenerate

i don't see anything wrong with pic related. if i get to be 40-45 like pic related, and i have to choose between dating 30-something white women cat lady hillary supporters, and a 20 year old impressionable, attractive mixed heritage black girl, i don't think it's rocket science

it works for italians because they're already not white.