If someone summoned this asshole and used all 3 command spells to make him commit suicide would it work? Would he do it?

If someone summoned this asshole and used all 3 command spells to make him commit suicide would it work? Would he do it?

Yes. That's litterally what Command Spells are for.

His magic resistance might kick in and save him enough time to kill you. Besides, some servants can ignore Command Spells, Spartacus is good example. And these with battle continuation will end you, Cu Chulainn sends his regards.

It would work, but after killing himself he'd probably kill you before disappearing.
Considering his ego you probably need all 3 spells to force him to do it fast, Arthuria resisted Caster command for a lot of time, if you use only 1 command spell on Gilgamesh he'd probably kill you while resisting it

Maybe but wouldn't count on it. Normal servants can resist 1 spell, and even the grail can't corrupt Gilgamesh as much as it tries. Even if they did, he'd be able to resist it long enough to kill you first.

Why do you care enough to want to kill him, it's not like something would happen to the real thing.
It would be like killing a Naruto clone.

I don't think Magic Resistance impact on command spells, look at Saber in both FSN and Zero, her sky high magic resistance didn't stop command spells from affecting her. The only real concern would be battle continuation, wich is a real concern with the Archer class, but with three command spells you can probably order him to kill himself until complete anihilation.

Wasn't Saber able to resist Caster's commands because she was resisting her NP (Rule Breaker) rather than the actual commands ? That's probably why her magic resistance was even relevant in the first place.

its all three at once, yeah it would work. still think he would kill you Before killing himself.

No, she was effectively Caster's Servant after being cut. Command spells on Caster and disappearing from Shirou are the proof. How can you resist "a rule breaker"?
I remember Caster laughing and saying "wow Saber you're resisting the command spell", I don't remember very well but she was tempted to use another one to fully subjugate her but Shuichi stopped her.
Also, dunno if it's canon since I only watched the anime but in F/Zero Saber was also resisting the "destroy the grail" command until Kiritsugu ordered her to do it another time with another spell

wtf happens if gilgamesh as berserker?

Forgot to add, Rule Breaker destroyed the Sakura's contract with the Grail, so it's impossible to resist it, I guess

Hercules look alike but GOB.

He'd probably be sane anyway and kill you immediately for summoning him on a shit class

fun fact. in one of the bad ens in the VN, shuichirou tells caster to use another command spell to dominate saber and she nukes rin, Archer and shirou to oblivion.

He says nah and kills you. Remember that they even retconned him from having the herb of immortality stolen by a snake to throwing it away because he didn't want it, cause Gil can do no wrong.

He'd be summoned as a berserker without any anger issues of course, see above.

Yeah it's been a while since I watched zero and played the game so my memory was a bit foggy. So then I guess Caster only restrained her to eventually stop her from not executing her commands and satisfy her sick fetishes.
No GOB, he'd live off rape and murder and fight with a bronze/stone axe.

His baseline magic resistance is garbage at E ranked (buffed to C rank under Tokiomi due to him being a fairly competent master) under Kotomine and the Chaldea system (which is better than a crap master like Kotomine or Shirou, but can't full power a servant because it has to power everyone else). His armor let him shrug off pretty much everything in combat due to its blocking capability, and he's bound to have anti-magic treasure inside the gate, but against a command seal its not going to be useful.

So, at least in my opinion given what's available, he's just going to kill himself. He might be able to take you down with him, but he doesn't have any form of Battle Continuation, so as long as you actively dodge, he should die before he's able to reach you.

Nah, neo tertiary fatetards don't worry about it.

neo tertiary fatetards only care about playing his childish wish-fulfillment mobage with SoL, RomCom, Ecchi, Harem, beach episode and self insert into a cliché zero-personality self-insert protagonist.

In his legend Gilgamesh is just an unbelievable strong human that wrestles forrest monster into submission and undresses a woman, spans her clothes between his arms, to sail along the river to the underworld. He is pretty much a proto-Heracles.

You need two command spells to make him leave a small skirmish just so he does not reveal his identity and even then he does it slow paced.
Well now think if something like a suicide command would work.
Hell no!

>Hell no!
don´t do that

Depends on which Class you summon him in. Archers have independent action.

I use a command spell to make her fuck old monks.