youtube.com/watch?v=w42ycMkAhVs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why arent you a blond jaisa

I'm a Cathar, so I was you all along

What would his NP even be?

All he did was die, come back to life then die again

>All he did
Get out atheist scum

Summon bread and wine. Heal blinded. Walk on water.

Jebus would most likely be summoned as Saver though.

It would be Judgment Day/ Dies Irae

Sending people to hell when they don't believe an unfalsifiable claim he makes. It's an op ability, but then again, he is Je

Sending people to hell when they don't believe an unfalsifiable claim he makes. Attracting money from the pockets of sheeple in magnetic fashion like the jew that he is.

Naw son, I rolled Lancer.

Well, they've already shit on at least two saints and literally GOD.

So I can see this happening.

Give me more pics of her.

>Saber
>Not Rider when one of his most popular acts is riding in on a donkey.
>Or the possible interpretation of him being the white rider of Revelation,.

Simply curses you to death no matter how high your luck is if he's hungry and you don't give him food (even if it's not the season for the food he wants).
Or something to do with his S-rank in Whips.

Why does she look like Sakura?

>Saber

We have classes for this goddamit.

Imagine a Jesus Berserker.
Time to go back to the old testament.

No, your class is Savior.

>Has a steed
>a flaming sword
>Healing powers and resurrection
Jesus is a DnD paladin

>I am Saber, your servant.
>stabs himself

underrated.

Cleric with a Weather Domain, you mean.

Purging temple financiers with his sheer smug.

And if you hurt him Dad gets mad and randomly kills your first born, sends a flame pillar to incinerate you or a swarm of insects to devour you.

He can probably give you too much life, and kill you with cancer. Pic related.

Don't forget his lake of fire.

He could literally create the Holy Grail by performing transubstantiation in a random cup, the entire war for it would have lost its meaning.

holy shit, could be just mass produce them?

That would just encourage some wise guy to start making a ton of lances.

Type moon has everything that turns me on, I fucking swear. Shirou pic omitted.

yes, you nailed it

Jesus Anime when?

Has anyone ever drawn a female loli Jesus?

That is a canon TM character and someone already posted her.

>literally GOD.
Really? Which god exactly?

God in Type Moon is a tangible being with omnipotence. It's hardly being insulted.

Several.

>Saber

Then what the hell kind of sword is your noble phantasm?

That already exist.

Rider Class Santa best servant, prove me wrong.

The Holy Cross, of course

Think an edgy Holy Cross in all senses, like it came out from Devil May Cry

>Saber
>not Saver
The class already exists, OP.

>All these secondary on the thread that don't know about Saver class
Kinda of sad

That depends, do you have cyanide gas on you?

He will summon the japanese bus driver
youtube.com/watch?v=w42ycMkAhVs

Cyanide is a salt.

stop praying to Jesus-kun, okay

Imagine your dick being sucked by jesus

Nah, he will be Saver, like Buddha in Extra.

who is this guy? I've seen him somewhere, I think

>t. Lancer

>a group of teenagers using the power of their psyche fight Hitler, the wielder of the legendary spear Longinus, who was revived by the power of Meme Magic
This will never not be funny to me

That's basically Persona 5.

But Saint George is bro.

Jesus is Ruler class servant

Giving handjobs with his palm pussies.

The sword and white horse from Revelations? He defeats an army with that.

>was going to say 'you can't summon gods'
>remember TM erased that rule because they were running out of new ideas
Seriously, under current TM rules, a HGW lineup including Spiderman, 2B, and Cookie Monster is completely permissible.

Do you need mana refill?

Jesus is a Saber, I think he might be more like Caster.

Just like Buddha, he would only stick around until his master achieves salvation, then let himself lose and return to the Throne.

user...

>Jesus
>Saber
Nah, Saver, Caster or Avenger depending on your interpretation of him.

Maybe even Lancer too.

Christianity
SSS+ Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Once activated, Jesus WILL die a gruesome and painful death. Anything can kill him, out of nowhere, in the following hours. However, once he dies, anyone that was considered his enemy will repent and join his side. Any Masters of Servants that openly antagonized him will face an indescribable urge to rally in his name and ally themselves with his Master. If they resist the urge, a constant feeling of extreme unease will constantly assault them. If one of them was ultimately responsible for Jesus's death, the emotional pressure will be so severe that they'll likely commit suicide. Masters and Servants who treated Jesus fairly or ignored him will not be affected, while those who sided with him for some reason before Christianity's activation will obtain a permanent buff to their abilities. All Servants related to Christian lore will also receive this buff regardless of their allegiance to the Servant Jesus in the context of the Holy Grail War. Regardless, all those affected by Christianity will radiate the Aura of Christ, which can influence non-participants.
Its full activation can be prevented by killing Jesus in a swift and merciful manner before he can die from other means.

Because of the Spear of Destiny?
That would go to Longinus, though.

>That's basically Persona 5.

But Jesus isn't Reinhard. he can't bring the Dies Irae

I find it funny that people associate Hitler with holy artifact and occultism memes because of pop culture when it was actually Himmler who was all up in that with his SS symbolism crap and rituals.

>Anti army
>Not Global Anti Religion

Jesus as a cute anime loli with a skimpy outfit then?

yes, why do you ask?

Je......?

Type-Moon would do it. You know it, user.

>Jesus by Ritz

does he have h scene?

>So I guess this is your bread, Jesus-chan
>Uwah!
>You can make lots of yummy stuff with bread ... like a hot dog ...
>Aah! Something is pushing! It hurts! I'm going to bleed!
>Unf! My dick ... it ate of your bread ... and it's drinking the wine that you have mixed.

I can't wait for a cute Jesus who doesnt wear panties who plays Mahjong.

Wouldnt jesus be pissed about people fighting for the grail and just destroy it?

underrated. have a (you)

He'd see it as misguided since the path to salvation is Christ himself not a cup that destroys everything

had his role stole : EX+++ anti-self NP
transfers all of his powers and importance to Solomon

uh guys my Jesus looks off, I think I summoned the wrong jew, how do I reroll?

Your fault for summoning jews in the first place, retard.

>a HGW lineup including Spiderman, 2B, and Cookie Monster is completely permissible.

Man, I would grail the shit out of a zerker Cookie Monster.

>Cookie Monster
What a waste to grail Saber Artoria

If Jesus Christ bore all of mankind's, could he cleanse the grail of Angry Manjew if he were to be killed and absorbed by it? What would happen if his hypothetical NP resurrected him 3 days after that?

mankind's sins*

Can a servant go to heaven or hell after being summoned?

Except he didn't, you read the Bible right?

Not really. Servants summoned in HGW are just copies, not real Heroes. Their true soul rest in Throne of Heroes and it cannot be extracted. After HGW, memories of copies summoned to fight go to originals so Medea remember that good fucking she got from Kozuki. Unless she is summoned to another HGW, then she loses most of memories and possibly do not know that she met her true love and whore herself with other magi.

>Throne of Heroes
>Serial killers and rapists reside in it

Before Grail was corrupted, summoning murderers was not possible. Fun fact, Angra Manyu who altered Grail is considered a heroic spirit and during his lifetime he never killed, or even hurted anyone.

>summoning murders was impossible

So what, did the assassin class just not exist in the past or something?

That is a tricky question and I do not know if I can provide good answer but I will at least try.
Assasin class was quite unique, because there was only 19 candidates, all of them were incarnation of Old Man of the Mountain, leader of the assassins. Next paragraph ill just copy paste from wiki:
>It is possible for those who cannot become true Heroic Spirits to instead end up as wraiths. Those who bear the name Hassan-i-Sabbah are Heroic Spirit Candidates (英霊候補, Eirei Kōho?) that have lost their original names, instead taking the form of nineteen wraiths all vying to become the "Leader of the Assassins." Within the Holy Grail War system, summoning a hero that does not exist can lead to a wraith whose characteristics match the legend being summoned, such as Assassin filling the role of Sasaki Kojirou. It is unknown where they normally exist due to not being part of the Throne of Heroes.
So, maybe it was the weakest part of Heavens Feel which ultimately led to summoning Avenger and detoriating the hole ritual.

>the grail owner
wat?

Christs Holy Grail and mages Holy Grail are two entirely different artifacts.

This is King Arthur (female).

Ignore the idiot(s).

"Throne of Heroes" is an approximated translation that doesn't accurately reflect what the words encompass in Japanese. A major problem is that 'hero' is a culturally divergent concept which may or may not have a direct equivalent in other contexts or languages.

The word which is conventionally translated as "Heroes" here is "eirei", which can be better given as "great spirits". There's no direct implication of 'heroism' - this also applies to the translation of "seigi no mikata" as "superhero"; you can make an argument for its usage but, ultimately, it's very wrong. So, those who go to the Throne are 'great' or 'significant' or 'uncommon' in some way. That is the extent of what is specified by the term "Throne of Heroes": that a soul is special in some way. A person can be as as monstrous or as saintly as you can want; they are on the Throne regardless if they matter enough.

>The Jesus that gets summoned is the one at the exact moment he's getting crucified and is a skinny blood covered hero

What would his class be then?