Is Martin Sellner one of /ourguys/?

is Martin Sellner one of /ourguys/?

Attached: MartinSellner.jpg (900x900, 104K)

((( SellNER ))) IS A JEW RAT

Attached: 1465332282684.png (375x444, 72K)

really? I am not sure if sellner is a jewish sir name. I just saw him in the whole detaining incident in the uk

Yeah, he seems sharp and he organized some nice things for Europe.

yes

t. jew rat

Controlled opposition

Bullshit

He's an identitarian. Not right wing enough for me but still pretty based

How much far right can you go?

in poland and hungary much more i hope we can start speking with the same clarity

Attached: jew_liar.png (1111x597, 573K)

yes, don't forget to like and subscribe

"Identitarians" are controlled opposition. There's the reason Europoor governments never ban them.

>Controlled opposition

Against whom ... their buddies who are now in government? Or controlled opposition against and controlled by the actual opposition?

Attached: burschen.jpg (800x491, 104K)

SHILLS DETECTED PREPARING TO POST ITT

Attached: 1498727736917.jpg (359x474, 31K)

Identitarianism is like a more strict form of civic nationalism. They don't acknowledge things like race and IQ, at least not publicly. How much more right wing can you be? In Europe, not much I guess

fpbp

>muh (((Dugin)))

Attached: martin sellner genident dugin.png (560x706, 99K)

The eternal rabid (((mutt)))

Attached: 1507302801069.jpg (970x545, 96K)

How much time will it take for this thread to be posted on /leftypol/ or some of their subreddits so they can brigade it with massive comments of "jew", "controlled opposition", "eceleb", and such?

He sure does seems to be a friend of Western civilization. Winning a war is about building a coalition, not making your numbers tiny and ineffective by being obsessively selective.

Wrong. You cannot ever be seen with a Heimbach type group of larping nigger jews or fat like Enoch and Spencer. If everyone looked like Gregory Conte, people would openly agree with us.
Being seen with fat losers is death to a modern movement.
That's not about sellner but the idea that we shouldn't be selective

I don't know much about him but I know about the Identitarians. It's a french movement that was dissolved and renamed through decades but that you can track back to the French Action founded in 1899.

No, the reason govts never ban them is because they're inoffensive and banning them would draw the power of the Streisand effect. Euro Identitarians will win.

Attached: 1515620362117.jpg (1316x2278, 2.51M)

Case in point: the UK govt banned Sellner from the UK for trying to give a speech in front of a few hundred people at Speaker's Corner. This resulted in Tommy Robinson giving the speech to 14,000 people at Speaker's Corner just today. This is why govts don't crack down on the Identitarians. The only question here is whether the Identitarians will win slowly, by not being banned in fear of the Streisand effect, or win quickly, by being banned and drawing the Streisand effect. The speed of information exchange on the Internet will prevent the great replacement. The West will be OK if we fight for it. We just have to keep our eyes open and put our feet in the street when called upon.

Attached: 1515622541661.jpg (1608x2001, 486K)

WHY THE FUCK DO SO MANY DUGIN WORSHIPPING FAGGOTS GET SHILLED HERE NONSTOP

Attached: 1510417458722.jpg (3411x2588, 2.13M)

Sellner's speech, the one Tommy Robinson read at Speaker's Corner today before 14,000 people.

Attached: sellner-speech.jpg (900x1200, 273K)

Sorry Martin, the STICKMAN smashed your girl's insides before you

Attached: pettiwhore.jpg (3143x1049, 1.88M)

>Blah blah, everyone who might help whites is a jew, blah blah.
Gee, I wonder who might want us to believe he's a Jew? Who hates a guy like Sellner AND hates Jews so much at the same time?
Hmm.
FUCK OFF MUDSLIME SHILL
GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WEST
GO BACK TO YOUR FUCKING SANDBOX
YOU ARE NOT WANTED
YOU WILL DIE USELESS AND STUPID

Attached: 1521004325917.jpg (1024x683, 121K)

Where is Sellner mentioned?

Also I missed the part where Spencer explicitely said he was a zionist, he's just saying "jews don't refuse to us what you allow yourselves to have: an ethnostate".

Controlled by LEX of course. He infiltrated every political movement to steal human energy. LEAVE US ALONE LEX!

Can you eceleb fags just die?

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE ALT RIGHT FAGGOTS HAVE AN ARMY OF SHILLS LIKE YOU SHILLING FOR THEM?

Ideological proximity maybe?
What are you btw?

Can you "eceleb" shills just fucking kill yourselves? Anyone who is anyone uses the Internet. Anyone leading any kind of movement will use the Internet to do so. Leadership is not reducible to celebrity. Paying attention to leaders is not shallow. Fucking kill yourself, shill.

Attached: shills.png (2244x2623, 1.44M)