Enough is Enough

Everyone in the US wants the gun ban to happen. We need to follow Australias example and turn all of our weapons over to the government so these SCHOOL SHOOTINGS STOP. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM, PEOPLE??

On top of this LEGISLATURE, which WILL happen, we want ALL violent video games which INDOCTRINATE our children to become murderers BANNED or at LEAST require 21+ id to purchase.

We will get this done, and we will solve this problem.

Attached: halflife.jpg (1920x1080, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-despite-gun-control-advocates-claims-u-s-isnt-the-worst-country-for-mass-shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no lol

HOW COME SHOOTINGS DIDN'T HAPPEN BEFORE VIDEO GAMES?

they did faggot

I agree. Yanks laws are downright backwards. One of the best things about living in the United Kingdom is that most of the right-wing rhetoric you hear in America is very much against the law here. Calling Islam "uncivilised" or saying that gay marriage isn't really marriage would get you charged with inciting hatred. Suggesting that people should buy guns "for self-defence" would be considered inciting violence, which carries serious penalties as well. We're also finally starting to seriously crack down on climate change deniers and anti-vaxxers and all three of our legal systems have laws that prohibit insulting or offending people in general. Scotland has a law against disparaging the memory of deceased persons, so the crude "ding dong, the witch is dead" rhetoric coming from the US when a celebrity dies would be very much illegal. Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either, as a woman in Suffolk was recently given defamation charges for commenting "she's a liar" on a YouTube video of a politician giving a speech.

Is our freedom of expression limited? Not in the least. We are guaranteed freedom of expression through European law. Rather than restricting freedom of expression, these laws simply ensure that it's used responsibly and for the purposes of good. Unlike Americans, we understand that human rights and human dignity also need to be respected. Americans stubbornly cling to their outdated interpretation of their archaic Constitution while the rest of the world forges ahead. You Americans look very uncivilised to the rest of us when you allow bigots to speak out openly. By allowing hate speech, you are sending the message to the rest of the world that your government approves of hatred and intolerance. Is that really what you want, Americans?

Attached: image.jpg (500x775, 158K)

(You)

Attached: 1504032356787.jpg (360x270, 14K)

All Great Points, THE USA needs to take a hint from these guy. We need to give up guns, we need to limit hate speech and anti-islamic speech and join the rest of the civilized world!

I lost all my weapons in an unfortunate boating accident

Attached: .jpg (1024x782, 79K)

>Everyone in the US wants the gun ban to happen.
You want it so the only people who have M4s are the people who can kick my door in at their own discretion. PASS.

Strip all law enforcement down to just pistols and then we can talk. As long as we're handing military equipment to LEOs I'd like a couple pieces myself, thanks.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

This won't work unless we give up EVERY GUN IN THE US. Then we need to make it a severe crime, maybe even deportation or death penalty if you don't comply. No guns, zero none at all.

Quit larping fag, go back

Attached: FviuO.jpg (717x880, 189K)

>Mfw there will be strict usa gun laws before valve releases half life 3

Attached: 1502670363541.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

I just wanted to say "fuck you, you unscrupulous nigger" for making me stop scrolling due to your pic, pasta aside

Attached: 1520663855276.jpg (599x595, 47K)

When I was in school, school shootings were unheard of. I never feared someone killing me with a gun or knife. This is a recent creation. Guns weren't the problem. They still aren't. Just like in food, Listeria isn't the problem, it's how it got into your food supply.

Attached: logan's run.jpg (400x300, 27K)

Please Goy let me take your guns.

Attached: 1519781301356.jpg (754x585, 233K)

Eat shit nigger

>Everyone in the US wants the gun ban to happen

Attached: get a load of this fucking moran.jpg (148x217, 13K)

>On top of this LEGISLATURE, which WILL happen,
>this LEGISLATURE

Attached: 1509169501921.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Everyone I've talked to wants it to happen. Theres no benefit to having guns.

Out of all the gun control bullshit we have been hearing, I am yet to hear a single person propose what should be an obvious solution to shootings in public schools....How about we ban public schools?

in all fields

C-confirmed?

>Every one of my cuckolded liberal snowflake friends thinks the government (run by blumf) should take my guns to make me safe against criminals

San Francisco =/= all of america

Attached: 1502997370660.gif (320x320, 240K)

FUCK OFF SHILL

Attached: 1521409820789.jpg (827x628, 85K)

I know that is a proxy Ruben.
You probably just got done using a memeflag to post the following.
>56 mutts can’t give up muh gunz xD.

#metoo

If liberals hate Blumpflerutin so much, why do they want the government (run by him) to have so much power. That means that Blumpflerutin can use his power to start deporting all the blacks (who dindu nuffin), and undocumented immigrants (who each have 5 beautiful sons, who are all part of various community organization groups such as MS13 and La Raza)

Attached: 29340039_2075643469320224_5735229143570710528_n.jpg (960x960, 60K)

>Everyone in the US wants the gun ban to happen

Speak for yourself, pantywaist.

Cognitive dissonance is one hell of a drug, mane

Shill

Shill

>everyone
and yet how many Americans own firearms? And how many who dont own firearms dont agree with a ban? oh.. starting to look like you are in the minority, innit

The exact reason why the second amendment exists is to defend against a tyrannical government.

I am in the US and don't want my guns banned and will shoot anyone attempting to take them.
Ergo you're opening statement is factually incorrect.

"everyone" = bandwagoning
Shut your whore mouth and learn about mind control. Sounds like you're an astroturfing shill by trade.

No,we don't. Keep this up and we will end your fucking lives and rape your corpse.

I am in the United States.
I have guns.
I don’t want my guns banned.
I will shoot the first blackshirted thug they send to take my guns. And then I will embalm the dead thug’s body and put it on display with a question to any and all future government thugs who want Muh Gunz. “Are you sure?”
Since I exist, it is impossible for everybody in the U.S. to want their guns taken away.

Whether by design or chance, our media intake is having a very negative social engineering effect. We are now dumber and more desensitized to violence than we ever have been. Its celebrated entertainment. More bread and circuses please. The gun culture is only a symptom of a much bigger problem, not the cause.

Actually you shouldn't

The government will sell those guns to kids so they can make schoolshootings

I don’t enjoy violence, I am an ardent antiwar advocate. I am also an ardent advocate for American Freedom... killing a government thug for stamping their jackboot on your face is merely an act of self defence.

>meme flag
>bootlicker mentality
Never change.

People in favor of disarmament should go out and disarm people personally. Don't rely on LEO's, ATF, military, etc. I'd support that.

Attached: mmhmm.jpg (476x805, 107K)

Recording gun grabbers would be just as violent as capeshit, but it would also be educational. The lesson: NO STEP ON SNEK

Have you read any history books, How about the us constitution. Our guns protect us from tyrannical government. I am in favor of an I.Q. test for gun ownership. The sheeple shouldn't own them and im keeping mine. They need to come and get em from me.

I definitely agree.

>Childish name-calling and lying about people is not allowed here either
Except that you just lied by saying that you're from the UK. You belong in jail for that.

Attached: IMG_1512_1594783578.png (1136x688, 711K)

I agree. Social media and 24/7 news are to be avoided.

You gotta be careful what you put in your brain . Some things cannot be UNseen and have a lasting effect.

>everyone
no

>it would also be educational
If they had the sand to actually do it. My point is if they are cool with doing something by force, and they have to arm up to disarm someone else, then they can't universally will what they're advocating for. Best case scenario you're looking at dummies like the Antifa at the outdoor range, those people would get torn to shreds in a gun fight.
>I am an ardent antiwar advocate. I am also an ardent advocate for American Freedom
Neolib normies don't get this. Just because someone has a gun doesn't mean they want to kill people with it. Just because I wear a seat belt doesn't mean I want to crash my car.

Attached: Taurus2017catalog.png (686x888, 347K)

One of the best baits i have seen here... i am still not 100% sure, could be a "facebook" mother concerned for her son tyrone

Attached: f32.png (968x916, 172K)

Works every time.

Just trying to be edgy to see how long of a thread you can get?

Fuck it. Just arm the school kids. The problem will work itself out.

Edgy underage shitposters are going to be the army of the ethnostate if this happens.

come and get it, commie

Attached: myslavshit.jpg (2688x1520, 1.76M)

Where the fuck are their parents? Working to buy shit they don't need with money they don't have perhaps? Scrap the current public ed system.

> Disarm the population
> Censor artwork
Have you read 1984? This is how you get 1984.

If this is yours, I'm jelly. Nice family picture.

Attached: HighspeedDuterte.jpg (600x769, 88K)

Fascists:
>Government should do more stuff and stamp people’s faces that they don’t like.
Government:
>Proceeds to stamp fascist face.
Fascist:
>NOT TRUE FASCISM HURR

I think we surpassed Orwells predictions.

SHALL

Attached: 42755B8E-6E54-4DEF-B056-0D7BBB072AEB.jpg (853x937, 182K)

>robloxoof.mp3

there was that one guy in the early 1900s or something that burned down his farm them went to the local shool and blew it up/shot it up. can't remember who exactly.

here it is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster

>deportation or death penalty if you don't comply. No guns, zero none at all.
>pic related
Hmmm...

Shit, I just realized that I took the bait... sage.

Attached: gun control leads to genocide.png (702x767, 403K)

Ban guns in america! Why? Because of the gun violence!

But did you know.... The US doesn’t lead the world in mass gun violence? Who does???

>Surprisingly, Norway is, with an outlier mass shooting death rate of 1.888 per million (high no doubt because of the rifle assault by political extremist Anders Brevik that claimed 77 lives in 2011). No. 2 is Serbia, at just 0.381, followed by France at 0.347, Macedonia at 0.337, and Albania at 0.206. Slovakia, Finland, Belgium, and Czech Republic all follow. Then comes the U.S., at No. 11, with a death rate of 0.089.

>That's not all. There were also 27% more casualties from 2009 to 2015 per mass shooting incident in the European Union than in the U.S.

investors.com/politics/editorials/sorry-despite-gun-control-advocates-claims-u-s-isnt-the-worst-country-for-mass-shootings/

So what’s the solution?? Certainly it wouldn’t be robbing the people of the power to defend themselves? Remove the second amendment? No more regulated militia? No a logical person wouldn’t junp to that conclusion. Unless there were alterior motives...

How about all the lives saved by good guys with guns? Shall i bust out the numbers?

Attached: CC4ED3B9-BA95-4016-B36E-F93F1A5F3043.gif (420x300, 60K)

NOT

Attached: 10)so if guns kill people.jpg (577x595, 85K)

Enough is Enough, goyim

The guns. Give it to me.

Attached: 1513342543334.png (381x441, 214K)

i honestly thought this was going to be a thread to get half life 3 in development

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

more like some morons that are afraid of guns

Attached: RobertLy.jpg (105x126, 11K)

Ausfag here: DON'T FUCKING DO IT!

You don't speak for my voice. Go choke on a dick

You can't have any school shootings you you don't have any schools.

Attached: 1510921237751.jpg (800x742, 69K)

Trip5 OPs gotta gag on budhu!