Inuyashiki

How is Grandpa today?

Other urls found in this thread:

fujitv.live/
youtube.com/watch?v=yM6-QVxIXTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HIT ME ON THE GROUND
HIT ME ON THE GROUND

Imagine being a good wife and moter but still dreaming about that Yakuza boss.
Your super cool husband doesn't earn much and at least you're happy, but you sill feel disappointed when it comes to sex because it would never be as good as some rough heroine sex.

You're fast. I'm about to make a thread.

>go to Sup Forums
>see edgeshit
every time

Shut up, Fumino-chan is pure. PURE.

Except this isn't edgeshit.

>this isn't edgeshit
Weak bait.

>it's that user scared by graphic violence
Oh, hi. 80% of Sup Forums is moeshit though, it won't be difficult for you to find the right thread.

>cum dumpster
>pure
???

>moeshit

It's not that she chose to be yakuza's sex toy. Also Jesus-san restored her health.

>>

>muh MANime

Bait bait

So we all agree that Oku Hiroya should stop being a mangaka right? He's nothing but a hack.

>implying it is bait
bang

>not liking hiroya
bang

No. I like Gantz and Inuyashiki.

Don't open this.

Don't tell me what to-

Hello there fellow connoisseur of Shonen jump.

So Oku is anti Drumpft and Yakuza noiw?

This. Jesus-san can cure cancer so that means he must also be able to restore one's purity.

>liking shonen jump
I bet you think One Piece is good too.

Wait, can he canonically restore hymens? This is a very interesting topic to be honest

What does cancer have to do with one's purity?

Actual Jesus turned a whore into a good girl, so why can't Japanese robo Jesus do the same?

>who were aliens/ ???? so scared of that they turned these two nobodies into weapons of mass destruction to rectify just crashing on them?

If he can cure cancer I can't see why not.
We see Hiro heal Andou's paper cut, that's why I think not only Inuyashiki removed all traces of drug in the girl's system, but also accelerated the tissue regeneration process. Rape is usually synonymous with rough sex, she must have been injured.

Based Jesus.

You're in the wrong thread faggots, your CGDCT trash is elsewhere.

>CGDCT
>trash
Pick one.

Starting soon.

He jsut called her "Shinge", not "Chinge"
What the hell

They are fucking slow, the episode ended with the police breaking into Hiro's house and him starting running away.

How the fuck are they going to wrap up everything in 6 episode?

Where the fuck are you fags watching this? i can't find the new episode anywhere

Live stream fujitv.live/

/r9k/tard upset because he's a rapebaby and projecting.

I gave it a try.
Too bad it's once again a decent concept with terrible execution.

Seems like it fits the whole volume 4 into the episode

How was the episode?

I can watch jp tv online?
What are the channels?

you can't

I'm doing it.

was the episode good?
why people arent posting any screenshot

youtube.com/watch?v=yM6-QVxIXTs

#inuyashiki isnt trending on twitter
feelsbad
another bad episode

>>>/reddit/

HIT ME ON THE GROUND
HIT ME ON THE GROUND
HIT ME ON THE GROUND
HIT ME ON THE GROUND

It was okay, not as good as the last one though. It's a "calm before the storm" episode.

>install fflash playerr
NO

HIT ME ON THE GROUND
HIT ME ON THE GROUND

Am I the only one who was initially hearing KEEP ME ON THE GROUND?

Yes. Everyone, point at him and laugh

Yeah

Is Hiroya an example of a mangaka liked more by the West than by Japan?

It's not funny guys.

AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO HEAR IT, MAN

Are you ESL? Because I am, and I've always heard HIT. What remains a mystery is whether he says ON THE GROUND or UNDERGROUND.

>Are you ESL?
Yes. Never heard underground though.

AT LEAST YOU'RE AN HONEST MAN

A SHAME HE SEEMED A HEARING MAN

I used to hear ''KEEP ME ON THE TRACK'', so don't feel bad about it.

That's even worse than me.

ONE PIECE IS FOR CLOWNS
ONE PIECE IS FOR CLOWNS

So is this any good? I never see webbums of this series. I just caught up to Juuni Taisen in a watching binge and while I liked the settings and characters in Juuni Taisen, the story over all is really retarded and lacks depth or complexity, that leaves me metaphorically blue balled. Does this Inuyashiki have a more satisfying and resolute story as to why people are being killed and or killing each other?

For reference, I liked Gantz, Terrafomars, Psychopass and Parasyte in that they are all in the vein of older cast of character, fighting or dying to achieve an desired outcome.

>I liked gantz, terraformars...
I'm sure will like this one way more than these.

This. Give it a try.

I heard "MEET ME UNDERGROUND!".

Well, did you meet them?

Juuni Taisen is fucking shit, drop that and rather watch this or almost any other current anime in that regard.

>late subs
fuck off, Wanna get banged.

subs when

I'd like to get banged by Hiro honestly

>Juuni Taisen

Yeah, it's bad but it's also super interesting seeing unique powers or the crazy/lame ways the characters die. Thanks for your opinion, I'll watch this now. To be honest senpai, I have read this thread from the start and I still don't know what the fuck this anime is even about, other than ONE PIECE, BANG and Grandpa. For fans of a series, you people don't actually discuss this in detail. 74 posts and I know nothing about the main character(s)' name, or what he does or the general plot of the anime.

Just saiyan.

Hiro saved his mother!!!
And people say he 's heartless

Enforcers of space law.

THIS! Ghlormphpf eternaly BTFO!

Subs Never

horriblesubs are out?

No

>your best friend which you've known for most of your school life becomes a cool cyborg thing
>he takes you out for a day to try and cure your depression
>offers you an easy solution to any and all future financial difficulties you may and may not have
>he kills all your bullies for you because they were ruining your life
>"we cant be friends anymore"

please tell me I wasn't the only one pissed off by this, how can you backstab someone willing to go to those lengths for you?

how much?

5 kilos

Because he's also a murderer (and the money is stolen). Hiro could use his powers in a more moderate way and still be helpful to Andou.

What if he had to suck his victims' dicks to kill them, would you be friends with a person like that?

>I... I love you...
>Thanks!
Saitama level chill

WHY NO SUB?

so how much of the manga is the adaptation gonna cover? just finished it last night.

I think Juuni started nice but so far it's one of the most predictable anime I've seen in years and I fear it will even get worse. But yeah, try Inu, I think you will enjoy it as well.

Deal

They will adapt the whole manga
Episode 5 goes to the end of vol. 4

>wheres horriblesubs
Fuck, don't tell me the daylight savings actually fucked with them somehow

also
>
[Where's HorribleSubs] Inuyashiki - 05 (1280x720 x264 AAC).mkv

Up, up, and away

but that faggot is not seeding