Red Pill me on hapas

Red Pill me on hapas

do they really have it that bad?

was his manifesto accurate on how many of them feel?

Attached: elliot-rodger-400-300x194.jpg (300x194, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not as bad as indians but yeah its pretty bad

Attached: The_happa_blacked_selfhating_cuck_from_reddit.png (1500x3000, 3.15M)

Hapas i know irl are well adjusted i think its a meme personally. Meanwhile my full blooded chinese friends are virgins and shutins

Link to his manifesto?

>how many of them feel?

Hate AMWF relationships?

Attached: hate_edi.jpg (1465x941, 415K)

"I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes.How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again."

Attached: 01_354585844913449_5442953539586359296_n.jpg (1080x1080, 396K)

Lmao ive seen that longingfordeath blog before crazy that all that stuff comes from literally one crazyperson across reddit, blog, Sup Forums, lookism, sluthate, probably fit misc

Who has the time?

"Isla Vista was at its wildest state at that time, and I saw lots of Asian guys walking around with hot blonde girls on their arm. It fueled me with rage, as it always had. I should be one of those guys, but no blonde girls gave me that chance. I looked down at all of them, and in my drunken carelessness, extended my arm out and pretended to shoot them all, laughing giddily as I did it. Eventually, some partiers climbed up onto the ledge. They were all obnoxious, rowdy boys whom I’ve always despised. A couple of pretty girls came up and talked to them, but not to me."

Attached: 01_1485710274838712_2979883953898389504_n.jpg (1080x1080, 178K)

"That was the last straw, I had taken enough insults that night. A dark, hate-fueled rage overcame my entire being, and I tried to push as many of them as I could from the 10-foot ledge. My main target was the girls. I wanted to punish them for talking to the obnoxious boys instead of me. It was one of the most foolish and rash things I ever did, and I almost
risked everything in doing it, but I was so drunk with rage that I didn’t care. I failed to push any of them from the ledge, and the boys started to push me, which resulted in me being the one to fall onto the street. When I landed, I felt a snap in my ankle, followed by a stinging pain. I slowly got up and found that I couldn’t even walk. I had to stumble, and stumble I did. I tried to get away from there as fast as I could."

laist.com/2014/05/30/man_named_in_elliot_rodger_manifest.php

Attached: 01_1396722110390657_4940240180368900096_n.jpg (1080x1350, 245K)

Many share his feelings, but it's a cycle that can be broken.

Attached: breakingthecycle.png (920x361, 76K)

Only the ones with white dads and asian moms are like this

>believing this meme

Bitter asian boys post it constantly.

So I'm safe and can get serious with my Italian gf?

I'm paranoid about making a Roger Elliot.

should I be worried about my sister's son? my sister's husband is white. is there anything I can do on my half to make sure he turns out alright?

Attached: Marisa-Tomei-Feet-834408.jpg (934x829, 76K)

His manifesto was accurate to narcissism where he thought people owed him adoration, and not being into him constituted a crime.
It's bothersome, but you can find it in any ethnicity.

>do they really have it that bad?
only the males

Attached: B9Sd4d8CAAAo5OG.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

Hapas are supreme gentlemen.

What about Indians???

God I want to fuck hapa girls so bad.

Reminder all the bad hapas were from weak Jewish men with ugly asian women who couldn't afford to have standards. The better hapas are real whites with asians. Not that it's advisable either way, though.

>only the males

Literally the biggest names in Hollywood from Keanu Reeves to Dave Bautista to Jason Mamoa are Half-Asians. Oh right - they are AMWF Hapas.

Attached: 1493161566441.jpg (1898x838, 320K)

I saw what has to of been a 1/4 Japanese girl who was married it looked like she was dressed in a flowery semi traditional dress she looked great.

what went wrong?

Attached: 1520327782671.jpg (697x872, 172K)

Jewish genes

you know the single mom thing?

not just happas, mixed children often end up being raised by single mothers or getting mostly raised by their mother with a distant father. Dad might not even consider them his true children.

>Meanwhile my full blooded chinese friends are virgins and shutins
Exactly, modern Asians tend to have workaholic dads who are barely ever home and mothers who spoil the crap out of their children, especially the sons.

Problem isn't happas: its the yellow fever meme. Its white men fucking asians because they're brainwashed into mixing, then they wake up and abandon their kids. Not even saying its a bad thing to fuck Asians, you just have to ask yourself:

>are you really specifically attracted to Asians or are you just turned off on white women?

If you have zero interest or optimism about white women, that's a big red flag.

Attached: 458697065_079034.gif (533x307, 62K)

>having it bad
>almost souless

His manifesto is a pile of garbage. All he was was an autist that thought all you had to do to get laid was walk around some mall and hope a girl would walk up to you and ask to fuck. Once that didnt work, he decided to go on a killing spree. Dont listen to anything coming out of that fag's mouth.

im a hapa, mom filipino dad white, and it's not too bad, most of my family, hapas, have been able to find nice white partners but i would be lying of i said it didnt feel harder